[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Qlidascope написал:
"
"
Qlidascope написал:
dual wielding wands will be a possiblity for sure. Depending on if they do something like adding +2 to all minion gems global as either a roll or craft on 2H, but if they don't dual wands can become alot stronger than our current setup. I love that you liked my guide, its the first i've made so your words mean alot :)

You think so? If moving Zombies to body armour, they lose 1 level and lose the 7th link. It would take some good crafting to surpass that via dual wield. We are not required to 6L the body armour if it fits better not to.

swapping weapon could lead us to using an elder astral plate with % str, flat str, maim and life and getting the 7L that way. But again i'd have to do some math on it before saying anything.

It will mostly depend on how much damage we can get from the new wands. Swapping to 2 wands will probably decrease the damage, but give us more defenses and QoL depending on what we will put at the extra gems slots. But if we can get really sick mods at the wands, this option will be the best one to min/máx the build and the more expensive one too.
I run a small test just swapping the gems to a body a elder body armour and the zombie had like 315k DPS and one more zombie, so the wands need to be very good to be possible reaching the same numbers.
"
Pocoyo77 написал:
It will mostly depend on how much damage we can get from the new wands. Swapping to 2 wands will probably decrease the damage, but give us more defenses and QoL depending on what we will put at the extra gems slots. But if we can get really sick mods at the wands, this option will be the best one to min/máx the build and the more expensive one too.
I run a small test just swapping the gems to a body a elder body armour and the zombie had like 315k DPS and one more zombie, so the wands need to be very good to be possible reaching the same numbers.

It gives 15% block for dual wielding, but that’s it. We don’t gain new sockets, just lose the option of a 6L instead of two 3L. We also lose the ability to Leap Slam.
"
"
Qlidascope написал:
swapping weapon could lead us to using an elder astral plate with % str, flat str, maim and life and getting the 7L that way. But again i'd have to do some math on it before saying anything.
True, but that’s going to be expensive to craft, Maim is only L1 as opposed to L20 in the weapon, and you lose the Aspect buff.

I suppose it could be worth it in a min-max build, but I already know I’m not going to want to fossil craft that chest and craft 2 weapons on top of it.

I’m currently looking at a cold build
- Gloves: Triad Grip GGGR
- Auras: Aspect, Generosity + Haste + Hatred, Precision (1) - picking up 14% reservation on tree
- Siphoning Trap + Bonechill + Unbound Ailments + Advanced Traps (enemies chilled 22% and take 22% increased cold damage, regen ~350-670 hps, chill effect can go up to 27% with Hypothermia, L4 Enhance, and a couple corruptions on the other jewels).

You lose a considerable amount of personal defense, but that is partially made up by the chill and Zombies freezing. Also going Ball Lightning + Blind to proc EE.

I could also swap chilling to Spectres. So far all I know of is Archer Statue and a frog-like minion I don’t know the name of. I haven’t tested, but Lunaris Chieftain has an aura banner granting 30% physical damage as extra cold damage. Problem is they only drop them once per map. I don’t know if this was changed or how Blood Magic would affect it.

AG equips Crown of the Tyrant as BiS helm and Stormheart (20% shock) as the cheap weapon.

That does indeed sound interesting, however i think it is a lot of investment into freezing something that should either already be dead or frozen due to the 5% on the gloves and 19 zombies. If i am to use triad grip i'll go going heavy phys into chaos convertion with wither for bosses. That should be sweet. As for loosing kingmaker for stormheart is a big investment for shock that doesn't do much since again 19x 5%. Spectre wise you could use the frost banner thingies with pierce and GMP, then everything should be chilled.
"
[–]BlindHeraldTrickster
Hey Rory, sorry to hijack this thread somewhat to ask an unrelated question, but do you happen to know whether wearing Aukuna's Will will make your zombies count as corpses and 'corpses you spawn' for the new necromancer ascendancy's Gravepact and Plaguebringer nodes?

[–]Rory_RackhamBalance & Design
Akuna's Will does make your zombies count as corpses for the Necromancer's Gravepact and Plaguebringer.

"

[–]riceanalyst
Hi Rory,

Will "Increased Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies" scale the shock and chill from Corsepact?

I've just tested this, it appears that your shock and chill effect does apply to Corpse Pact's ailment auras.
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Последняя редакция: Besovskii. Время: 2 сент. 2019 г., 15:25:23
Just first time checking this guide here cause I want something great with minions for new league..
I notice you guys are using a teeerrrrriiible chest just because of the Avian skill.. can it not be crafted onto rares via beastiary?
And is it really THAT good vs a big life etc chest?
Mathils actual cat
"
Besovskii написал:
"
[–]BlindHeraldTrickster
Hey Rory, sorry to hijack this thread somewhat to ask an unrelated question, but do you happen to know whether wearing Aukuna's Will will make your zombies count as corpses and 'corpses you spawn' for the new necromancer ascendancy's Gravepact and Plaguebringer nodes?

Akuna's Will does make your zombies count as corpses for the Necromancer's Gravepact and Plaguebringer.

You will also consume your zombies with a offering skill if you use Akuna's Will.
"
HDTanel написал:
Just first time checking this guide here cause I want something great with minions for new league..
I notice you guys are using a teeerrrrriiible chest just because of the Avian skill.. can it not be crafted onto rares via beastiary?
And is it really THAT good vs a big life etc chest?

Man, how you suppose to give avian aspect to Minions without it? Also 100% effect of Avian is huge.
"
Qlidascope написал:
That does indeed sound interesting, however i think it is a lot of investment into freezing something that should either already be dead or frozen due to the 5% on the gloves and 19 zombies. If i am to use triad grip i'll go going heavy phys into chaos convertion with wither for bosses. That should be sweet. As for loosing kingmaker for stormheart is a big investment for shock that doesn't do much since again 19x 5%. Spectre wise you could use the frost banner thingies with pierce and GMP, then everything should be chilled.

You could go chaos, but you’ll have to socket white. Still, 90% increased damage is very potent, and if socketed to Zombies it would stack very fast at the cost of a lesser more multiplier. Hmm, Vis Mortis as chest, drop Avian, and go 4L Spectre Spiders in helm with wither. Weapons would be wands. Yeah, I see that scaling nicely.

The freeze is merely coincidental, and there’ll be more freezes due to crits than 5% freeze. Freeze just offers a short stun effect and .3s+ of 30% chill. Chill reduces action speed like Temporal Chains, and bosses are fully susceptible to both chill and freeze. Plus, Hatred is ridiculously powerful when scaled. Also, calculation takes physical damage modifiers into account before scaling, so Melee Phys and the like are viable; EDWA is nearly as potent as Brutality.

I could possibly grab Blood and Sand (go sand) instead of Precision, but that’s a lot more reservation. It’s hard when the 2 big auras are relegated to gloves and cannot have Enlighten. There’s simply not enough green skill gems to put them anywhere else.

Oh, my choice on chill is based on things that do not hit so that there is a default chill of 10% rather than scaling off damage. You would have to do 666,000 damage in one hit to chill Shaper for 10%.

Oh, Stormheart replaces Dying Breath as a starter AG weapon, nothing could replace Kingsmaker.
"
Qlidascope написал:

You could go chaos, but you’ll have to socket white. Still, 90% increased damage is very potent, and if socketed to Zombies it would stack very fast at the cost of a lesser more multiplier. Hmm, Vis Mortis as chest, drop Avian, and go 4L Spectre Spiders in helm with wither. Weapons would be wands. Yeah, I see that scaling nicely.

The freeze is merely coincidental, and there’ll be more freezes due to crits than 5% freeze. Freeze just offers a short stun effect and .3s+ of 30% chill. Chill reduces action speed like Temporal Chains, and bosses are fully susceptible to both chill and freeze. Plus, Hatred is ridiculously powerful when scaled. Also, calculation takes physical damage modifiers into account before scaling, so Melee Phys and the like are viable; EDWA is nearly as potent as Brutality.

I could possibly grab Blood and Sand (go sand) instead of Precision, but that’s a lot more reservation. It’s hard when the 2 big auras are relegated to gloves and cannot have Enlighten. There’s simply not enough green skill gems to put them anywhere else.

Oh, my choice on chill is based on things that do not hit so that there is a default chill of 10% rather than scaling off damage. You would have to do 666,000 damage in one hit to chill Shaper for 10%.

Oh, Stormheart replaces Dying Breath as a starter AG weapon, nothing could replace Kingsmaker.

Edit: Scrap that, go with Umbilicus Mortalis with Sin’s Rebirth and Atziri’s Promise. Definitely keep Hatred which will scale AP even more.

Edit 2: With Shaper dps at least, I’m actually not sure how effective it’ll be to go chaos. The base Shaper Damage after EE is 110%, and that can be further pushed with elemental pen. Chaos damage will always have a 75% base. Would have to check out PoB to see which is better.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 2 сент. 2019 г., 19:17:46
"
Some uniques have been changed to apply modifiers to global gem levels. This is mostly the case on caster weapons, but some specific minion items like Bones of Ullr have also received this treatment. Bones of Ullr now grants +1 to all Raise Zombie gems and all Raise Spectre gems, instead of affecting the maximum minion count, as the additional maximum spectres modifier was too much power from a single item. Now, raising the level of these minion gems to a high enough level will grant additional maximum minions, so these modifiers are still useful. All of the changes will be shown in the patch notes.

I knew it...I just also knew it was too powerful to be true. Max number of minions will scale with gem level. Also the changes to staves make it easy enough for me to know what I’m rolling for weapon. Now to see if the new minion gems grant charges. If so, will definitely roll Zombie Spectre.

Weapons are up in the air, they may be forcing summoners to dual wand.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация