[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

After much deliberation I think I know how I want to eventually gem...I’m far enough behind the curb. This is different from the recommended guide, so don’t copy me if wanting to remain Qlida-pure. This requires Kingmaker in order to utilize Fortify. Any suggestions on edit?

Weapon
- Raise Zombie
- Feeding Frenzy
- Minion Damage

- Multistrike
- Brutality
- Empower

Body Armour
- Carrion Golem
- Chaos Golem

- Stone Golem
- Flame Dash
- Convocation

- Desecrate

Helm
- Animate Guardian
- Blood Magic

- Raise Spectre
- Minion Life

Gloves
- Vaal Haste (Can be replaced with Pride if desired)
- War Banner (Replace with Flesh & Stone for Sand Stance in chaos variant)
- Skitterbots
- Enlighten

Note: All 14% reduced mana reservation at Sovereignty and L3 Enlighten required for chaos.

Boots
- Vaal Molten Shell
- Increased Duration
(Replace with Enhance in Elder 5L)
- Flesh Offering (Replace with Spirit Offering in chaos variant)
- Phase Run
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 14:38:18
"
Dev1ator написал:
Quick question on the resistance for the skellie POB.(https://pastebin.com/i54EqN4x) It's showing all resists as way below cap. I've never run a minion build before so I just want to confirm that this is indeed the case? How does the summoner not die from stray damage if this is the case?

I haven't checked the PoB but you get +50% all resistances from the ascendancy, 30% from Bone Barrier and 20% from Commander of Darkness. Maybe PoB does not account for one of those? Especially Bone Barrier requires a condition of minions being summoned.

On a separate note, OP, it could be worth adding a line about the Raise Zombie gem level to the main post. In 3.8 we get an additional zombie at 25 and another one at 30. With your endgame weapon we get to exactly 30. Empower is level 7 so gives 6, 1 from the weapon itself, 2 from ascendancy gives 21+6+1+2=30. So there's one more boi as an added bonus. At that point it's probably not the most important. But before you get there, it could be worth mentioning that 24 and 25 makes a difference for example. Gettin 25 is easy with e.g. Femurs of the Saints and ascendancy alone, or ascendancy + lvl 3 empower. So because of additional zombie it is worth more to go from 24 to 25 than it is from 25 to 26.

I now made a full switch to this build, I am running with 1201 strength (xD), 15 bois socketed in 6L Femurs and it absolutely mows everything. I run the skele version because I like it, gives me more stuff to do, I happen to have a chest 6L for them and they give additional survivability with Femurs. THANKS AGAIN!
"
After much deliberation I think I know how I want to eventually gem...I’m far enough behind the curb. This is different from the recommended guide, so don’t copy me if wanting to remain Qlida-pure. This requires Kingmaker in order to utilize Fortify. Any suggestions on edit?

Weapon
- Raise Zombie
- Feeding Frenzy
- Minion Damage

- Multistrike
- Brutality
- Empower

Body Armour
- Carrion Golem
- Chaos Golem

- Stone Golem
- Flame Dash
- Convocation

- Desecrate

Helm
- Animate Guardian
- Blood Magic

- Raise Spectre
- Minion Life

Gloves
- Vaal Haste (Can be replaced with Pride if desired)
- War Banner (Replace with Flesh & Stone for Sand Stance in chaos variant)
- Skitterbots
- Enlighten

Note: All 14% reduced mana reservation at Sovereignty and L3 Enlighten required for chaos.

Boots
- Vaal Molten Shell
- Increased Duration
(Replace with Enhance in Elder 5L)
- Flesh Offering (Replace with Spirit Offering in chaos variant)
- Phase Run

Edit: Nevermind.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 14:59:44
"Tier 1: 15-20% increased strength lethal pride"

question here ... how do we know how much str it gives? is this rng? :D
"
bex_HB написал:
"Tier 1: 15-20% increased strength lethal pride"

question here ... how do we know how much str it gives? is this rng? :D
Completely. Divine the jewel, socket it into your tree, and see what it grants. A “cheaper” alternative would be to just use a 3rd Efficiency Training.
I tried out the skeleton version with the changes made in the chaos build. I already have a 6L Saqawal so it seems kind of silly not to try to use it. My tree is funky right now but I took another jewel slot to get a Watcher's Eye with %15 attack speed while affected by Precision (for leap slam), and unaffected by temp chains while affected by Haste (personal quality of life.) The skeletons splash a lot of damage around for stuff like blight encounters so it still seems nice to have. Still using Glorious Vanity for the extra ES instead of Lethal Pride (I have 6k life, 1.9k ES.) I haven't tried picking up the minion area of effect cluster for bigger slams yet.

Was running:
Pride, Flesh and Stone (for blind only), War Banner, Avian. Flesh Offering. Minion Damage on zombies.

Now running:
Skitterbots, Vaal Haste (though I have no room for the vaal part on my bar at the moment), level 1 Precision, Avian. Spirit Offering. Withering Touch on zombies.

I did 8 guardian maps and uber elder playing the build as chaos and a handful of delves and delve cities (depth ~270.) My thoughts so far:

Clear is much faster with haste due to movement and leap slam speed. Having Flesh and Stone for blind makes absolutely zero difference in maps, but I seemed to be getting hit more in delve cities without it.

The damage seems to be lower than the physical version when Spirit Offering is not up, but much higher when it is up. I only use it for bosses anyways and trash pops instantly just as before so no big deal.

Skitterbots are adding a huge amount of lag for me. I play on a laptop so it might just be me.

Other than that it's great! I can finally put good items on my Animate Guardian since I've been paranoid of having him pop by me going into a phys reflect map by accident.

I still want to try out the Geofri's Sanctuary version with Vaal Pact and Mistress of Sacrifice and clarity Watcher's Eye with mana as extra ES. Should be able to pass 15k EHP with wand/shield easily. Pointless but neat.
"
DiabloImmoral написал:
Now running:
Skitterbots, Vaal Haste (though I have no room for the vaal part on my bar at the moment), level 1 Precision, Avian. Spirit Offering. Withering Touch on zombies.
How do you not have enough room for Vaal Haste? We get two full sets of skill bars. Just change the bindings if you don’t want to deal with ctrl (mine are set to the “f” keys). Also, while I haven’t bothered actually equipping my AG yet, I cannot imagine he does enough dps for reflect to affect him.

With what I posted above, I’m hoping later today I can make the actual swap to Vaal Haste from Pride. Even with my absolute trash gear I can sacrifice the dps readily enough. With what everyone is saying, it sounds like it would be more effective in physical, even if a massive dps loss. Who knows, it may even make me want to use Leap Slam again once I drop Dancing Duo.
Do we use any curse with this build? And can I ask why do you have desecrate in gem slot? I mean do we need to use this skill at all? I use it only if my Spectre dies and that only happend in physical reflect map so far.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Anybody been following the price development of the 4-white gloves? Is the current price of 6ex normal?

Because it feels really high if you can expect to get it in 4 attempts in the temple @ paying 100c per try.
"
Mecielle написал:
Anybody been following the price development of the 4-white gloves? Is the current price of 6ex normal?

Because it feels really high if you can expect to get it in 4 attempts in the temple @ paying 100c per try.
Where are you getting 100c from? The gloves are 1c. And I agree it’s stupid expensive, but then you cannot gaurantee a L3 corruption room.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация