[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Taken the chaos conversion route, is Maim in the weapon still bis?... We could also swap to a elder weapon with fortify gem. what you guys think?
"
Charon_HH написал:
Taken the chaos conversion route, is Maim in the weapon still bis?... We could also swap to a elder weapon with fortify gem. what you guys think?

That's a great question because you lose the 15% Maim multiplier in the conversion. The "7th link" is just a plain old 30% more multiplier and not a pseudo 49.5% more multiplier. So the question becomes what mods outperform +1 gems, 30% more zombie damage + the slow from maim, and the crafted mods. Somebody smarter can figure that one out.

Edit:
Just for fun looked it up to see if there was anything worthwhile. Nope! Because you already have fortify from AG you'd literally be spending 20x the cost to craft the double prefix you need for no benefit.
Последняя редакция: DiabloImmoral. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 21:49:58
"
Charon_HH написал:
I still think an Elder staff is better, but it falls down mostly to preference.

Pros
- Fortify Support instead of Maim Support
- +2 to all spell skill gems instead of +1 to socketed gems (Zombies stay maxed L30)
- Better implicit

Cons
- Due to Fortify being a prefix, we cannot get the minion life/damage craft
- 2x as many mods = harder time to craft

I would rather have +2 levels to all minions, auras, and utility spells than +1 to support gems and an additional craft. All the benefits to a staff do not justify the cost increase for me, but many people here find cost less of a factor.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 22:09:24
Finally splurged on the Kingmaker for my AG. Hopefully he doesn't die. I can't justify 1.5ex for a Gruthkul's Pelt so I just got a 1c armor with a ton of life.

If you're playing hardcore I wouldn't rely solely on the Kingmaker fortify buff since there are times when it falls off when he's out of range. Still super nice. Nothing really budges his health. Only saw his bar drop to 2/3 when I let Phoenix jump on him. If I ever find another cortex I'll see if he gets crushed or not. Don't know what else could murk him. Atziri flameblast?
"
Mecielle написал:
"
101zombi101 написал:
about craft again

2h mace 81 lvl 15c
make 28% quality 14c
make 6 soc and 6 link 4 ex
make 1 gem + maim 2 ex
imprint + anull 5 ex

and i steel dont have pure yelow mace

and i need 2 ex multicraft and 2 ex +2 gems and minion dam minion life

= 15 ex !!!!! and weapon dont ready how many i spent for imprint i dont know

1 - 5 - 10 ex 1 mirror ?

craft its Sadomaso game inside poe game

I have said often enough in this thread, don't imprint for these two mods... It makes absolutely NO sense. Both are very common mods, absolutely not worth imprinting. The 145c you spend on one imprint, you can spend on 1600 Alterations, which would be much more effective as you will roll those two mods multiple times with these Alterations.

Gone through 5k alterations so far and only had the 2 mods come up on a lucky regal then screwed on the annul..starting from scratch. If I ever see 2 blue mods I’ll be completely happy spending another exalt just to make sure I can stop refilling this garbage so I don’t know what you’re talking about easy common mods lol no offense
"
After much deliberation I think I know how I want to eventually gem...I’m far enough behind the curb. This is different from the recommended guide, so don’t copy me if wanting to remain Qlida-pure. This requires Kingmaker in order to utilize Fortify. Any suggestions on edit?

Weapon
- Raise Zombie
- Feeding Frenzy
- Minion Damage

- Multistrike
- Brutality
- Empower

Body Armour
- Carrion Golem
- Chaos Golem

- Stone Golem
- Flame Dash
- Convocation

- Desecrate

Helm
- Animate Guardian
- Blood Magic

- Raise Spectre
- Minion Life

Gloves
- Vaal Haste (Can be replaced with Pride if desired)
- War Banner (Replace with Flesh & Stone for Sand Stance in chaos variant)
- Skitterbots
- Enlighten

Note: All 14% reduced mana reservation at Sovereignty and L3 Enlighten required for chaos.

Boots
- Vaal Molten Shell
- Increased Duration
(Replace with Enhance in Elder 5L)
- Flesh Offering (Replace with Spirit Offering in chaos variant)
- Phase Run
On second thought, the defensive capabilities of Flesh and Stone do not warrant 4 passives and 2 gem slots. I’m not sure what I’ll replace them with. Auras are only worthwhile if picking up a commander of Darkness and using Leap Slam...maybe I’ll do that.
"
"
After much deliberation I think I know how I want to eventually gem...I’m far enough behind the curb. This is different from the recommended guide, so don’t copy me if wanting to remain Qlida-pure. This requires Kingmaker in order to utilize Fortify. Any suggestions on edit?

Weapon
- Raise Zombie
- Feeding Frenzy
- Minion Damage

- Multistrike
- Brutality
- Empower

Body Armour
- Carrion Golem
- Chaos Golem

- Stone Golem
- Flame Dash
- Convocation

- Desecrate

Helm
- Animate Guardian
- Blood Magic

- Raise Spectre
- Minion Life

Gloves
- Vaal Haste (Can be replaced with Pride if desired)
- War Banner (Replace with Flesh & Stone for Sand Stance in chaos variant)
- Skitterbots
- Enlighten

Note: All 14% reduced mana reservation at Sovereignty and L3 Enlighten required for chaos.

Boots
- Vaal Molten Shell
- Increased Duration
(Replace with Enhance in Elder 5L)
- Flesh Offering (Replace with Spirit Offering in chaos variant)
- Phase Run
On second thought, the defensive capabilities of Flesh and Stone do not warrant 4 passives and 2 gem slots. I’m not sure what I’ll replace them with. Auras are only worthwhile if picking up a commander of Darkness and using Leap Slam...maybe I’ll do that.

My char are 'vampire la sombra' and i'm in phys version using pride-precision (lvl 1, but can got few more)-skitterbots - enlighten lvl 3

and aspect from my ring... gotting 129 mana, so its very nice...

Edit:

some hint?

maybe respec the 4 'reserved passive nodes' and change auras to got better?

ty
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Последняя редакция: Rato86. Время: 19 сент. 2019 г., 1:33:10
Hello everyone. How are we able to summon 18 zombies? At the moment I only have 14.

Hi guys, I just switched to the chaos version and I think I'm doing something wrong because I think my dps actually dropped. Please help me with the gem links in chest. Thank you very much!
"
CapedBaldyyy написал:
Hello everyone. How are we able to summon 18 zombies? At the moment I only have 14.

You'd have 18 zombies with 1,800 strength and a +1 zombie amulet or 1,500 strength and the +2 zombie Greatwolf talisman in OP. It's really pointless to shoot that high but it's something you can do.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация