[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Guys it says to use Maim if you don't have Empower lvl 4. Should i still use maim instead of Empower lvl 3? or will 3 work better than maim?
Hi there,

managed to get this one today.
2x perfect T1 Elder Suffix with one shitty pre.

How should i proceed crafting? Any ideas? Thanks for your help!
"
TheSentrixIsHere написал:
Guys it says to use Maim if you don't have Empower lvl 4. Should i still use maim instead of Empower lvl 3? or will 3 work better than maim?
I’m not sure where you are looking, but it doesn’t surprise me if somewhere in there the guide says that. Ignore it. In general:
- Use Maim if going physical and if it’s not crafted onto the weapon
- Use Empower if using the appropriate crafted weapon (support gems get +3 levels) or if it’s L2+
- Do not use Ruthless, several better options

"
OberstGruber написал:
Hi there,

managed to get this one today.
2x perfect T1 Elder Suffix with one shitty pre.

How should i proceed crafting? Any ideas? Thanks for your help!
Craft life and leave it at that. You could multimod and craft 2 prefixes, but that is not worth the cost at all. You could also slam in hopes of getting something good, but really, just craft life. Nothing else is worth the cost.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 8 окт. 2019 г., 12:26:26
Thanks, will craft life and MAYBE slam an ex on it, when I'm richer :)
"
Waycoolozs написал:
What r your res? Are you capped with that gear?
Or you not worried about it?

i am using purity of elements to cap res

i got my belt after spend a lot of fossils/ essences/ 500 + chaos orbs is all about luck yesterday i got a nice gloves after spend 100 chaos rerolling (now i have 1501 str cause i lost 50 str in the gloves but is fine i guess a lot of hp
Последняя редакция: Mokurp. Время: 8 окт. 2019 г., 14:19:47
"
OberstGruber написал:
Thanks, will craft life and MAYBE slam an ex on it, when I'm richer :)

remember before yolo ex to remove life craft and put some 'shit craft' to block it and have more chance to better mods (and open life with ex too)!

"
Mokurp написал:
i got my belt after spend a lot of fossils/ essences/ 500 + chaos orbs is all about luck yesterday i got a nice gloves after spend 100 chaos rerolling (now i have 1501 str cause i lost 50 str in the gloves but is fine i guess a lot of hp

nice belt and gloves... u dont lost the 1,5k breakpoint, so its nice res in 'no str' gloves!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Скрытый текст
"

Slight mod chaos based but a friend and I changed it up so its very survivable; pushes all bosses in the game, see defenses below awesome life regen and phys reduction - very fun to play. ps: can run skitterbots instead of vitality for more dmg too.
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: RyuApricot. Время: 8 окт. 2019 г., 18:07:30

WTS my Lethal Pride with 15% increased strength
- Righteous Army
- Redemption
- Righteous Decree

Devotion has "You take 10% reduced damage from critical strikes"
Amplifiy has "10% fortify effect"

looking for 8-10ex

whisper me ingame: ORCEN_QUEEN
Последняя редакция: benjy3gg. Время: 8 окт. 2019 г., 19:23:42
"
TheSentrixIsHere написал:

If you have the crafted mace empower is alot better ^^
"
benjy3gg написал:

WTS my Lethal Pride with 15% increased strength
- Righteous Army
- Redemption
- Righteous Decree

Devotion has "You take 10% reduced damage from critical strikes"
Amplifiy has "10% fortify effect"

looking for 8-10ex

whisper me ingame: ORCEN_QUEEN

This isn't really the place to sell your jewel sir :/