[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
hankinsohl написал:
"
NLe написал:
Best way to get 3 blue and 2 red on my body armor?

Use this tool to determine what's likely to be least expensive.

If you haven't modded your armor yet, roll reduced attribute requirements on it to facilitate off-coloring if that's what you're doing.

If you're trying to color something particularly difficult there are other tricks (Vorici in research for white sockets; using jewelers orbs if you haven't 6-linked/socketted yet).

Thanks
"
Vadash написал:
3000 chaos on average

Скрытый текст
"
okay 100000 crafting attempts and we got 29 hits (+t1 str +t1 attributes) so on average it will be 100000/29
That’s using alterations, right? I might be wrong, but I think the recommended method is Chaos spamming. You also don’t need to hit T1 strength as long as you hit T1 Attributes and high strength or high life or #% life. The crafting options are subpar to what can naturally roll. I suppose ideally you would aim for:

Prefix
- Life
- #% life
- Energy Shield

Suffix
- #% Attributes
- Strength
- Any flask mod
- Any resistance
May be it will usefull for some1 ) How I craft my mace
Скрытый текст

1. Buy Coron.Maul 75ilvl Shaper
2. Fossil to Q28%+
3. Add 18% on bench
3.1. six sock, six link
4. Alter till got 20 Maim > Regal > Annul
--- took five try, ~700 alters, we need rare with only 20 Maim.
5. Multicraft
6. Cannot Roll Attack Modif
7. Slam ex, with very high chances it add +1 gem (very rare add +CoC)
for me took one try )
8. Remove Crafted mods
9. Multicraft
10. add other mods
-------
U can just test it first on std or in Path of Crafting (mobile app )) like a did.

I know with beastcraft it MAY BE cheaper but I say **** this random ***t D
Последняя редакция: TommyTQ. Время: 7 окт. 2019 г., 17:32:28
"
Vadash написал:
"
Rato86 написал:

3000 chaos on average

Скрытый текст

I dont understand this numbers in image... and the math to got '3000 chaos on average'

someone can explain me?

ty

okay 100000 crafting attempts and we got 29 hits (+t1 str +t1 attributes) so on average it will be 100000/29[/quote]

hm... now i understood! ty
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
Laxxus написал:
"

- Beastcraft “of Staunching” onto your life flask

That's pretty unnecessary in my eyes. You have Bone Armour for bleed immunity (and you don't kill Mobs with corrupted Bloodline mod yourself, so you have not many problems with bleed anyway)
Freeze and curse immunity are a lot more important and even burn immunity is better.

I agree... because poison immune from pantheon...

and if ppl dont using soul lether, burning+poison immune helps a lot in delves/map ground mods to es recharge!

my flasks:

\/

/\
"
Laxxus написал:
"

- Beastcraft “of Staunching” onto your life flask

That's pretty unnecessary in my eyes. You have Bone Armour for bleed immunity (and you don't kill Mobs with corrupted Bloodline mod yourself, so you have not many problems with bleed anyway)
Freeze and curse immunity are a lot more important and even burn immunity is better.
"
Rato86 написал:
I agree... because poison immune from pantheon...
Maybe, but he has Vaal a molten Shell. I find it unlikely he is utilizing Bone Armour as well, but I suppose he might. Granted, he could also use the Vaal effect only and Bone Armour.

It actually gives me something to think about. Though I think with my setup I’d rather stick to MS.
"
]Maybe, but he has Vaal a molten Shell. I find it unlikely he is utilizing Bone Armour as well, but I suppose he might. Granted, he could also use the Vaal effect only and Bone Armour.

It actually gives me something to think about. Though I think with my setup I’d rather stick to MS.

I just realize now bone armour gives bleed immunity >.<
\/

/\
i bought a mace for 14ex tried make one to sell used 1.5k+ alterations and no luck :( , its possible get 1800 str? i have a really good gear right now and i have 1574 str
"
Mokurp написал:
i bought a mace for 14ex tried make one to sell used 1.5k+ alterations and no luck :( , its possible get 1800 str? i have a really good gear right now and i have 1574 str
Скрытый текст
Yeah you have good gear...doesn’t seem right you being so low in strength. What are you getting from your Lethal Pride? Etnies445 on page 222 posted that he was closing in on 2100 strength. You can divine your belt to 12%, but that won’t do much.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 8 окт. 2019 г., 1:45:13
I think the build with almost 2100 strength had quite a different tree, he went for all the Jewel slots to have 5-6 Brawn Jewels. That's anouther 30% increased strength or something like that plus probably more flat strength from small nodes. No idea if that is worth it giving up other stuff for that unless your goal is just to have as much strength as possible.

But it is indeed strange, that you only have a bit more strength than I have, you seem to have a lot more on your gear. So I assume it has to be either Lethal Pride or on the tree in general.

"
Maybe, but he has Vaal a molten Shell. I find it unlikely he is utilizing Bone Armour as well, but I suppose he might. Granted, he could also use the Vaal effect only and Bone Armour.

You could also just still have Bone Armour on a hotkey and use it just for when you get bleeding and otherwise stick to MS.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация