[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
naxus123 написал:
Hey to all,

been rolling my lethal pride many times, spending a lot and today I got this,
60% melee damage in total and +20 strength plus the normal (+2/+4 strength) on minor nodes,

I think is very good no?
Same thing I said in the above post, the 20% melee damage nodes affect your damage, not your minions’ damage. Your Lethal Pride grants you about +56 strength; a max Efficient Training there would give +54.
Finally added the endgame 3.8 changes to the build! These include:

CWC cyclone for the physical build
Purity of elements with watcher's eye combo for physical build!
Edited the leveling guide abit!
Deleted outdated spoilers! (skellies, vs golems, 3.7 gear and so on).

If you see errors or similar, please help me fix them rather than posting hate / toxic comments TYVM! <3
"
naxus123 написал:
Hey to all,

been rolling my lethal pride many times, spending a lot and today I got this,
60% melee damage in total and +20 strength plus the normal (+2/+4 strength) on minor nodes,

I think is very good no?

This isn't very useful for us, as it doesn't scale minions.. Sadly :(
"
OberstGruber написал:
Crafted My weapon today with alteration orbs. Took my 2.5k alteration orbs.
First I hit it on a Regal and annulled the wrong one.
Later I got two on a magic weapon.
Still took me 5 imprints to anul the right mod.

So in the end I payed about 6 ex PLUS the crafting coast.

unlucky annuls. it should take 3 on average D:
Hello!! im new in this game, this is my first character and i was following your guide with the skellies, what do i do now? lol im lost right now.
Why 85+ elder amulet? Looking on POE affix and I only see 82 being needed for t1 STR or if you want to settle for t2 str you can go down to ilvl 74 and still possibly roll t1 life / zombie.
Just got my first level 3 Jorgin to attempt, so wanted to clarify if possible please.
Also, just chaos spam it?
"
DolphinCarpet написал:
Why 85+ elder amulet? Looking on POE affix and I only see 82 being needed for t1 STR or if you want to settle for t2 str you can go down to ilvl 74 and still possibly roll t1 life / zombie.
Just got my first level 3 Jorgin to attempt, so wanted to clarify if possible please.
Also, just chaos spam it?
Needed for t1 attributes
Qlida,
you changed all gems. no faster attack in gloves, no 3 golems, cyclone, etc. is it really upgrade my dps or i can miss this changes?
Why do you have 5 gems in chest link now? what about 6th?
You don't have Mistress of Sacrifice in your Poe-planner link.

Correct me if i'm wrong: cyclone build and chaos build are not the same and i can use cyclone without chaos conversion?..

And one question: can i get 5 spectres theoretically with normal phys build?
Последняя редакция: mskLoup. Время: 22 окт. 2019 г., 3:45:23
"
akino7 написал:
Hello!! im new in this game, this is my first character and i was following your guide with the skellies, what do i do now? lol im lost right now.

just run the setup used in the guide, however have skellies in the body armour until your dps can handle the swap to cyclone. I know it may seem confusing but it'll be alot better! Also you can ask questions here or on my stream and i am sure they'll be replied to :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация