[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Hey to all,
ty for the explain regarding the melee damage, it´s a shame hehe,
The lethal pride is becoming very expensive, to have 5% strength on all is pure gamble,
I will try a few times and i´m done,
Already having + strength on the minor nodes is very good,

Thanks in advance
Last time I rolled the lethal pride I got at least 10% strength,
This allowed me to get one more zombie, already very good,
The rest reduced damage from critical strikes and attack damage leeched as life,
Well not bad in the end, not rolling anymore, is very expensive,
"
"
DolphinCarpet написал:
Why 85+ elder amulet? Looking on POE affix and I only see 82 being needed for t1 STR or if you want to settle for t2 str you can go down to ilvl 74 and still possibly roll t1 life / zombie.
Just got my first level 3 Jorgin to attempt, so wanted to clarify if possible please.
Also, just chaos spam it?
Needed for t1 attributes

Ah ok didn't think about t1 attributes. What about how to craft? Better to alt/aug multicraft or just chaos spam?

Hey Qlida, I recently started this char 2 or so weeks ago, a friend of mine wanted to change builds so he threw some of his stuff at me and I had a simple question to ask.

Given my current Gear would it be smart to swap out my pride for a haste gem? Im also currently working at getting a lethal pride gem, but i was curious if my current gear would give me enough DPS to warrant haste.

Also, Is death attunement still the best annointment for an amulet?
Последняя редакция: darkcrab34. Время: 22 окт. 2019 г., 19:16:58
I can't see the "My Gear" section. It disappeared?
"
DolphinCarpet написал:
Ah ok didn't think about t1 attributes. What about how to craft? Better to alt/aug multicraft or just chaos spam?
I’d chaos spam. I don’t know much about crafting amulets, but none of the crafting bench crafts are anywhere close to as good as can naturally roll. Elder can roll +1 zombie, Shaper can roll 12-16% attributes, and Delve can drop +1 zombie. Those Delve drops are ideal for Talisman transmutes.

"
darkcrab34 написал:
Hey Qlida, I recently started this char 2 or so weeks ago, a friend of mine wanted to change builds so he threw some of his stuff at me and I had a simple question to ask.

Given my current Gear would it be smart to swap out my pride for a haste gem? Im also currently working at getting a lethal pride gem, but i was curious if my current gear would give me enough DPS to warrant haste.

Gear

Haste/Pride swap is mostly personal preference. Your gear can easily handle it for mapping, but you may prefer more dps for Blight bosses and deep delves. And yes, stick to Death Attune anoint. Your gear is good, but there are still several pieces that could be upgraded. Same as the above, check out 250.
"
"
DolphinCarpet написал:
I’d chaos spam. I don’t know much about crafting amulets, but none of the crafting bench crafts are anywhere close to as good as can naturally roll. Elder can roll +1 zombie, Shaper can roll 12-16% attributes, and Delve can drop +1 zombie. Those Delve drops are ideal for Talisman transmutes.

"
darkcrab34 написал:

Gear

Haste/Pride swap is mostly personal preference. Your gear can easily handle it for mapping, but you may prefer more dps for Blight bosses and deep delves. And yes, stick to Death Attune anoint. Your gear is good, but there are still several pieces that could be upgraded. Same as the above, check out 250.

Thanks for the answer!

Oh I definatly know I need a new amulet, i need a few more important jewels to, such as a proper watchers eye, lethals pride. But resources are running slim as you can imagine :P.

Sadly didn't help that I accidently blew an exalt on that unset ring, and didn't realize i couldn't put leap slam into it. Thats why im interested in swapping to haste now, to get that little boost of speed, of course that means fixing my boots with a new socket setup.

I mean its either go perma haste, or try and find another good unset ring to try again, thoughts?
"
NLe написал:
I might not be as mad as that guy but without a few people in here helping new people with necro this build would barely be 3.8 and really shouldn't be advertised as a 3.8 build.

When I started the build a few weeks ago I had to just say fuck it and follow Laxxus's skill tree b/c this one was so fucked at the time.

Big shout out to Laxxus for helping me out.

It looked/seemed like after 3.8 started you just gave up on the forum post guide.

Just what I think and try to say!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
Laxxus написал:
Let's just say that a lot of people don't wanna watch twitch streams just to have an up-to-date guide.
If you can stream for 8 hours a day but not update this guide, that's your decision but don't act like it was not true. You clearly care about your build but definitely not about this thread or guide.
And while you may have updated a few parts, a lot is still a mess with new information mixed up with old information that make no sense, for example
"
Raise zombie - Feeding frenzy - Minion damage Melee physical damage - Multistrike - Empower 4

Note! Ruthless can be swapped with brutality

There isn't even a ruthless or Brutality in the links anymore.
outdated/sub optimal skill trees(seriously, there is still Grave intentions in your trees...), no mention of stuff like Shaper's Touch and so on.
I didn't bother to check your chaos convertion part cause I don't care at all about it. That one is probably updated better cause that's what you play.
But yeah, this guide is not what it could be, we see it every day from the questions asked in here.

"but definitely not about this thread or guide." [2]

"I didn't bother to check your chaos convertion part cause I don't care at all about it. That one is probably updated better cause that's what you play." [2]

"But yeah, this guide is not what it could be, we see it every day from the questions asked in here."

Just what I think and try to say!
\/

/\
"
Laxxus написал:
lol
well, if the easily best gloves for the physical version are against the nature of this build, then I'm in the wrong place.
So I won't bother with this thread anymore.

Thanks to the people that helped to make this build better.

hahaha I agree!

Qlida abandon the thread ideas, just looking for twitch fans/money...

really sad.
\/

/\

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация