[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Ez all content with this gear <3
Последняя редакция: AntiSocialShizoid. Время: 27 окт. 2019 г., 8:15:05
"
ecspresso написал:
Has skeletons and golems been removed from this build?
You are perfectly free to continue running skeletons if you want, but they were removed due to how potent the Cyclone setup is. Cyclone is really only good though if running Spirit Offering, so if you want Skeletons + Flesh Offering, that is still viable, just not on the OP.

3 Golems were dropped almost immediately; the guide just didn't reflect it for a while. 2 golems are still alright, but it takes a 4 point investment. The last golem was dropped in favor of running Enduring Cry (again 4 point investment to have 5 charges).
"
Qlidascope написал:

Sadly i can't post older pastebins, as i evovled the build in the same one. However i got the old 3.7 pastebin. I just had mixed replies having several pastebins. :(

bro, I beg you to add a pastebin version of physical damage with skeletons to the guide. because it was the top build to start and a very convenient farm at the start of any league
"
"
ecspresso написал:
Has skeletons and golems been removed from this build?
You are perfectly free to continue running skeletons if you want, but they were removed due to how potent the Cyclone setup is. Cyclone is really only good though if running Spirit Offering, so if you want Skeletons + Flesh Offering, that is still viable, just not on the OP.

3 Golems were dropped almost immediately; the guide just didn't reflect it for a while. 2 golems are still alright, but it takes a 4 point investment. The last golem was dropped in favor of running Enduring Cry (again 4 point investment to have 5 charges).

I see, thanks for explaining. :-)
I converted over my summoner build to this one. Originally it was more of a mass summoner version. It worked well but it was impossible to see what was going on. Because of that, I failed a few blighted maps and Minotaur was kind of problematic.

With this build, I am currently on the T3 gear, 5L on Zombies with melee splash even and a 5L chest, 1100 str, 12 zombies and no AG (leveling the gem). It is easily smashing guardians and reasonable on survivability. Nice build, thanks :)
"
redmalloc написал:
I converted over my summoner build to this one. Originally it was more of a mass summoner version. It worked well but it was impossible to see what was going on. Because of that, I failed a few blighted maps and Minotaur was kind of problematic.

With this build, I am currently on the T3 gear, 5L on Zombies with melee splash even and a 5L chest, 1100 str, 12 zombies and no AG (leveling the gem). It is easily smashing guardians and reasonable on survivability. Nice build, thanks :)
You might be running into reservation issues with two 50% auras, but I strongly recommend fitting War Banner in. It provides about 12% more dps for me on a 10% reservation. Your gear is fine, just needs upgrading as budget allows. I’m not entirely sure about your glove gems. The Melee Phys specifically serves no purpose but to gain xp. Melee Splash on Zombies is only utilized on default attacks, and they should almost always be slamming. I recommend moving Melee Phys on up. Also, you can vendor your L20 gems with 1 GCM to get a L1 20Q gem. I can’t see your tree right now, so I won’t go into that, but as long as you followed the OP you’ll be fine.

In any case glad to have you on board!
"
olegyaluck написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:

Sadly i can't post older pastebins, as i evovled the build in the same one. However i got the old 3.7 pastebin. I just had mixed replies having several pastebins. :(

bro, I beg you to add a pastebin version of physical damage with skeletons to the guide. because it was the top build to start and a very convenient farm at the start of any league

i tried to dig out a older pastebin. This is how it looked in 3.7, not sure if you can use this for anything.

https://pastebin.com/zScieFmw
"
redmalloc написал:

I am glad you're enjoying yourself sir! :D
"
KretenSVK написал:
Qlidascope, can you explain me why we need at Baron helmet +12% phys dmg to chaos dmg conversion?
I dont understand that, because when i have triad grip with 4 white sockets- all my physical dmg is converted to chaos, right? 100%. So, how this baron spirit offering enchant count? its 112% or how it works?
thanks

The way it works is like this: calculates your physical damage -> adds the extra phys as chaos -> converts to chaos -> hits enemies. So basicly we get the full effect of the physical damage, and then the full effect of the increased chaos damage taken. ^^
"
Скрытый текст
"
redmalloc написал:

You might be running into reservation issues with two 50% auras, but I strongly recommend fitting War Banner in. It provides about 12% more dps for me on a 10% reservation. Your gear is fine, just needs upgrading as budget allows. I’m not entirely sure about your glove gems. The Melee Phys specifically serves no purpose but to gain xp. Melee Splash on Zombies is only utilized on default attacks, and they should almost always be slamming. I recommend moving Melee Phys on up. Also, you can vendor your L20 gems with 1 GCM to get a L1 20Q gem. I can’t see your tree right now, so I won’t go into that, but as long as you followed the OP you’ll be fine.

In any case glad to have you on board!

Glove gems are just portal, phase run-enhance which I prefer over real movement skills. I map phase run to left mouse button, so it auto activates. Melee physical is there for gem leveling only, I know it does nothing.

I did not know that about melee splash though. I assumed that it helped with clearing and situations with a line of mobs aka blight lanes. If the slam is happening enough and does aoe, then yeah I guess splash is not helping. It did feel slightly better to me but really I could have just been wanting to believe that :)

I'll look into the auras. I am pretty sure I wont be getting to a L4 enlighten this league but maybe I'll get lucky on that.

Thanks for the comments.
Последняя редакция: redmalloc. Время: 27 окт. 2019 г., 19:17:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация