[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Xeklen написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey guys, i have around 15 ex left. What would you guys change? im at around 1.118 strength with my lethal pride
Really? How am I even suppose to offer suggestions when you have such a large budget but are still using leveling boots and your gear/gems don’t seem to compliment each other. I haven’t a clue where your priorities are. I suppose I’m going to have to start with boots though, get new ones. Your strength is low. I would also work on a Talisman amulet, enchanted helm, and a better Lethal Pride roll.

You also are running Generosity + Haste, Withering Touch, and Carrion Golem making it look like you want to maximize all possible dps...but then you have Geofri’s Sanctuary and Shaper’s Touch. I’m not sure where to go from there except to remind you a Carrion Golem is very bad. You stack ES but don’t use Discipline.

Your CwC setup includes Skeletons and Enfeeble, making SO pop 50% as often. Your skeletons are nothing more than fodder since you don’t boost their damage, and the curses you cast will conflict with any you may have Spectres or AG cast. You seem to be aiming at more defense but then remove defensive layers from CwC.
Hi there,

yesterday i open two stacked decks and got 2 (!!) doctors. NEVER had such a big budget like i have now :-)
I'm playing the ES variation of this build. My damage is so extrem good, that i dont need more dps. Everything dies in seconds - even shaper etc.
I dont realy know in what to invest. A 6l Chest for infused channeling, a better belt, Empower Lvl 4... but what else?

Can you suggest anything? thanks for your help

quick question again!

for the watcher's eye, are we suppose to look for 3 lines of purity of elements (2x hits taken as ele dmg + 1x chaos resist)

or an eye with 2 lines of purity of elements (2x hits taken as ele dmg)

i kinda got confused when you said "2x hits taken as ele dmg, as well as chaos resist"

is 3 lines of purity of element possible on watcher's eye?

thanks!
"
OberstGruber написал:
Hi there,

yesterday i open two stacked decks and got 2 (!!) doctors. NEVER had such a big budget like i have now :-)
I'm playing the ES variation of this build. My damage is so extrem good, that i dont need more dps. Everything dies in seconds - even shaper etc.
I dont realy know in what to invest. A 6l Chest for infused channeling, a better belt, Empower Lvl 4... but what else?

Hi there,
I am playing ES version too. It is much stronger than the original version IMO.
5L chest is fine, infused channeling doesnt do much.
You should probably upgrage your belt with +50 strength roll. Or at least craft +30 strength, much better than life.
Try to have gear with flat ES (ring, jewel), we have 500% increased ES.
Find a watchers eye with gain ES when using clarity.
How many ES do you have now?
"
olegyaluck написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
olegyaluck написал:
Hello! I look chaos conversion has completely changed, the section is completely redone! What about the old version of chaos conversion? The new version of the chaos of conversion is worth an incredibly large investment! What is the point of such a large investment if the previous version destroyed everything that was much cheaper?

The chaos convertion is pretty much the same, smack on the gloves, haste, and withering touch. All the other changes offer a TON of survivability/ quality of life. In addition it gives you something to keep chasing for ^^

I'm without any aggression. I really like your build and what you have done and are doing. I just really want you to post all the previous versions, because I gradually came to the final result of the chaos of conversion. And I want to start the next league and play also =)
I want you to at least leave the pastine of previous versions, starting with the original build where there was physical damage.
With best regards.

Sadly i can't post older pastebins, as i evovled the build in the same one. However i got the old 3.7 pastebin. I just had mixed replies having several pastebins. :(
"
OberstGruber написал:
Hi there,

I'd probably work towards getting the purity of elements with mistress of sacrifice up with watchers eye up, and ofcourse getting the infused channeling in the 6th link.
"
mateki написал:
quick question again!

for the watcher's eye, are we suppose to look for 3 lines of purity of elements (2x hits taken as ele dmg + 1x chaos resist)

or an eye with 2 lines of purity of elements (2x hits taken as ele dmg)

i kinda got confused when you said "2x hits taken as ele dmg, as well as chaos resist"

is 3 lines of purity of element possible on watcher's eye?

thanks!

a 3 line watchers eye with purity of elements is indeed possible, however it would be very expensive. I suggest that you find one with 1x physical as x elemental damage aswell as chaos resist, as chaos damage is one of the biggest threats to the build at that point.
Qlidascope, can you explain me why we need at Baron helmet +12% phys dmg to chaos dmg conversion?
I dont understand that, because when i have triad grip with 4 white sockets- all my physical dmg is converted to chaos, right? 100%. So, how this baron spirit offering enchant count? its 112% or how it works?
thanks
I tried and tried, just don’t think I’m liking adding Enduring Cry into the mix. It’s very powerful, and I think almost mandatory for deep delves, but I either fail to cast it in maps, or it becomes a hassle to try and grab enemies before minions kill them. I’m going to try a Clarity Watcher’s Eye with 18% mana as Extra ES. If my math checks out it should be ~1500 ES. Can anyone using it let me know if my ballpark is correct? Once I buy one I’ll be completely broke, so I don’t want to if I’m wrong.

"
KretenSVK написал:
Qlidascope, can you explain me why we need at Baron helmet +12% phys dmg to chaos dmg conversion?
I dont understand that, because when i have triad grip with 4 white sockets- all my physical dmg is converted to chaos, right? 100%. So, how this baron spirit offering enchant count? its 112% or how it works?
thanks
It’s Physical Damage as extra Chaos Damage, nothing is converted.
Has skeletons and golems been removed from this build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация