[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
DiabloImmoral написал:
The loss of the easy crafted weapon is one of the biggest nerfs to the build.

Overall your zombies will be doing about 65% less damage, BUT you'll get ~4% back per generic damage support plus gem you can max and another 20% back if you swap out Feeding Frenzy for bosses. So maybe only a 30-40% zombie damage nerf overall. If the "new exalts" allow really great mods to be added to crafted weapons you could see some cool staves that would lower the difference even further. Otherwise Femurs of the Saints is a low key MVP that can carry you all league. A 6L Vaal Summon Skeletons in your chest can help even out your nerfed damage but it still probably won't be necessary unless new content is really rippy for zombies.

New league: buy Femurs, buy Jeweller's Touch, Buy a corrupted 6L chest, buy Baron, buy Alberon's, fill the rest of your slots with 1c items, slap skellies in chest and zombies in weapon, and nothing can stop you from infinitely farming endgame at high speed with only 100c investment, same as last league.

Other options like using a wand and Victario's or two wands should still be strong too.

That nerf doesn't even account for the awakened gems, which we will prob use 3 of, which is a shit ton of damage.
you can craft move at rings no? might salvage the speed but cant think fix for hp
I don't see the movement speed loss as a big deal at all, but maybe I tap convocation more than other people.

I don't think less zombie HP will really hurt either, unless the new bosses are super rippy.
It's back to slam&pray strats I guess... One of new exalted orbs is definitely must be summoner/caster based, so we're back to slam exalt + craft single mastercraft to fill weak spot crafting process, but with fossilcrafting this time.
"
etnies445 написал:
I prob will drop brutality for feeding frenzy, as I like the hybrid build that does chaos dmg with spirit offering.

That’s what I want to find out: Will Chaos Damage hybrid outperform pure physical while still using a Spirit Offering setup. Before it was a pretty strong yes if pairing it against Melee Phys. I think it still will, but higher armour means harder hitting physical attacks will receive a smaller percentage of mitigation. Increased chaos resistance means the bonus hybrid damage is even less effective. Personally I would prefer this due to the simplicity of choosing SO or FO. Unless someone has a better solution, I’ll probably calculate it the same way as I did before but factor in high armour and an additional 5% chaos resistance (testing Shaper dps).

I’m still trying to understand the whole i maple thing. I was under the impression impale calculated as reflected physical damage and ignored monster physical damage reduction since that was calculated on the initial attack. What I can say is if going impale, the support gem will now 100% be required.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 8:29:59
Cant wait to try this out.
I suppose now when we have mobs with +3000% armour, Chaos Version of the build might be the primary one? Cause Chaos Skellies will obliterate anything and they ignore armour?
"
DiabloImmoral написал:
I don't see the movement speed loss as a big deal at all, but maybe I tap convocation more than other people.

I don't think less zombie HP will really hurt either, unless the new bosses are super rippy.

There is a bunch of minion life on the tree that is not taken. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Indomitable_Army

Ghazzy talked a bit about zombies here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QYoQUVRYa8
Added all the patchnotes to 3,9 changelog. I will probably also be altering the tree abit, aswell as looking into maim flesh & stone with the maim support linked to it aswell, due to 1. skitterbots nerf and 2. no maim on weapon.

However if we get maim back we might even end up pushing increased DPS with all the changes ;)
"
"
fishii_22 написал:
I am confused, as there are not enough skill gem slots. What should I drop for the banner? What links should I have in boots and gloves?
Welcome to the world of summoners. Look at what other people have and decide what you want. You can’t have everything.

Thank you for your help. I think I got my character more tanky, at least I feel more confident. Not to mention my zombies simply make my enemies vanish off the maps. Pretty dope build, hope they won't nerf it. Or I will be sad.

The already existing version of items won't be hurt, right? Since I play standard it is important for me to be sure. Of what I read the existing items won't be affected by these changes.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация