[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Just curious how badly I messed myself up, I kinda went for the full passive tree and got what I wanted along it to this point. I am level 50 on the "Death to Purity" story quest. I also got 11 respec points i can use if I need to make changes. Currently I mostly use summon raging skull, and my zombies to mass murder things. SRS+infernal legion+minion damage+minion speed. Though if I get queens escape I can probally drop the minion speed out and use something else instead. What should I do at this point and how badly did I screw myself.

Here's apicture of my passive tree at lv 50, on Death to Purioty Quest, i've done every side quest up to this point pretty much. At the time I didn't notice the leveling guide way at the bottom.

https://i.imgur.com/ikZYl9B.png

Currently I was going to get gravepact as you can see in the picture, then was going to focus on getting all the defensive stuff.
Последняя редакция: Siveria. Время: 17 дек. 2019 г., 15:43:47
"
Siveria написал:
Just curious how badly I messed myself up,
I’m confused. That looks exactly like what is recommended. Are you thinking because you skipped some defensive nodes? Just pick those up later. If you find yourself dying now, you can probably rectify that with gear. Also anything on the tree that offers elemental resistance should help survivability.
"
"
Siveria написал:
Just curious how badly I messed myself up,
I’m confused. That looks exactly like what is recommended. Are you thinking because you skipped some defensive nodes? Just pick those up later. If you find yourself dying now, you can probably rectify that with gear. Also anything on the tree that offers elemental resistance should help survivability.

Currently for me to match what it says in the 50-71 section I'd need to be about level 83. Thats what I am worried about, I am worried about how long it'd take to hit that level. I currently have 11 respec points, so if I was to remove and swap a few things around, I should have it by 72? Mostly worried about a sudden difficulty jump or some such.
Why dont pick up Grave intentions for Unholy might?
"
Cherrysex написал:
Nice build, managed to clear 8/8 awakener today with it

What means 8/8 awakener? Sorry, I did not know much about the new mechanic.
If I'm going for the Chaos conversion what do I replace the Watcher's Eye jewel with? Or what prefixes will I need for the Eye instead?
What do you guys think about the new mods rolled on amulet +1 str or int gems, and what about a ring with vulne on hit ?
"
OmegaPeePeeClap написал:
Yeah man, this shit feels really bad, I am doing the baron build and having such a hard time on even t5 maps, rare, uniques, metamorphs, they all take so long to die, its feels reaaly bad. i have 2 envoking wands with each 70% minion damage and everything, my zombie gem is at 20/20, i treid meat sheild and frenzy, i have baron helm, 1000 str, i have it all, zombies are on a 5 link and the damage just is not there anymore, im using multistrike, melee phys, i got it all, and the damage is just gone, i took every single minion node i can take on the tree currently level 81, i even added a 4 link slave drive spectres amd it doesnt help much, i am trying eberything and zombiemancer feels absloutely terrible now, i tried Montreguls setup as well with cyclone and spirit offering setup, zombies stay a live much more but the damage is just not there at all. I might have to go golem build or maybe old school spectre build. this feels so bad. why does GGG have to nerf shit to the ground instead of actually balancing it, feels bad man

Your build is all over the place dude.

1. you're using dreadbanner when fully converting to lightning.
2. You're using hatred when you're fully converting to lightning.
3. You're not using support spectres on your zombies for frenzy / power charges.
4. Minions scale the best way possible by gaining additional levels, not % increased damage.
5. You're using unholy might with fully converted damage to lightning, which is something that grants 30% of physical as extra chaos damage.
6. You're not running a offering.

All in all, you're not even close to running the build.
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 17 дек. 2019 г., 18:15:11
"
Cherrysex написал:
Nice build, managed to clear 8/8 awakener today with it

Sweet dude, keep up the work :)
"
Breken написал:
So I think I finally have my endgame weapon sorted. It's certainly not as cut and dried as before.

I was able to grab these two bases...

After doing some work in POB, I think I'm going to be using the Staff. It has higher overall DPS, provides a useful block implict, and gives +2 to my animate guardian, spectres and all other spells in the build. I will lose out on having built in fortify on the zombies, but I'll lean on Kingmaker for that.

I'll probably go ahead and craft out both items late game, so I can have an option if the Zombies are too squishy, or I want to despawn my guardian.

If I somehow become super rich, and the build is complete, I'll most likely toss one or two faceted fossils at a two-handed sword and hope for a super lucky hit.
-------------

Overall, crafting the endgame weapon is not nearly as deterministic as it used to be. The lvl 1 fortify/+1 gems two hander is the "easiest" option... But getting the crafting base requires Chaos spam to hit the two required prefixes.

Weapon crafting steps:

1. Purchase a ilvl 68 (or above) elder two handed melee weapon (Axe, Sword or Mace) Any of them will do, but as Qlida pointed out, witches look awesome with two-handed swords. You may want to stick as close to ilvl 68 as you can to limit the mod pool.

2. I would use a perfect fossil on the base at this point to get your weapon quality up to 28 or above, this will make sockets and links easier later

3. Chaos spam until you get the following --- This is the step that is 100% luck based and annoying.
-Prefix: +1 to Socketed support gems
-Prefix: Socketed gems are supported by lvl 1 fortify.

Once you hit those two together, you'll need to do a couple of things based on the other mods on the item.

If the item has a free suffix and free prefix, move to step 4.

If the item doesn't have both a free suffix, and a free prefix, use annul orbs to make that happen. You may want to pray that they don't kill one of your 2 important mods. If they do, go back to chaos spam.

4. If you have additional suffixes on the item that you don't want, Craft Prefixes cannot be changed on the item as a suffix. (cost 2 EX) and scour the item. This will leave you with a rare item with the two important prefixes.

5. Now is a good time to craft a quality mod on the item and 6 link it. Then remove that crafted mod.

6. Craft "Item can have 3 crafted mods" unto the item (2 EX). Craft +2 support gems unto the item (2 ex). Craft minions have increased attack and cast speed (4 chaos).

7. Congrats, you are more or less done. You will still have an open suffix on the item. Couple options for this last suffix...

-1. Beastcraft "Grants aspect of the Avian" unto the weapon. If you are using Saqawal's Nest, this will free up a suffix from your amulet or ring. or -2. Slam another suffix onto the item with an special redeemer ex and hope for movement speed. (If you are going the slam route, you may want to start with a higher ivl weapon like a ilvl 73

The total cost of this is going to widely vary depending on the chaos spam luck. If I had to guess, I would say plan on spending 10-16 EX total making the weapon.

Oh, and if you don't want to be bothered by any of this. Femurs of the Saints is 75% of the damage while providing a few other nice benefits (Passive regen, and massive block chance with Vaal Skeletons)

Good luck!

So far i do seem to agree with what you're saying.I would probably go with a staff base for flat block, however sword has sooo many more style points. The true GG weapon will be super expensive due to the faceted fossil having to hit the str or int gem level, while everything else from your description has to be in order. GGG did say they wanted to make crafting harder again, and the endgame did take a HUGE leap to become alot harder.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация