[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
StuntmanBob написал:
"
Breken написал:

Prefix +20% more attack damage (serrated fossil mod)

Is there a source that proofs this mods works on minions?

I'm asking because the wording of this mod would mean it works for the skill "Raise Zombie" which doesn't do any damage itself. Only the minion it creates does damage.

I spent a bit of time googling it. That mod works, it was tested quite a bit with SRS, etc when it came out.

The wording is a bit odd, I'll admit, but all sources say that it's been proven to work for minions. I haven't ever had a chance to test it for myself however.
Wording isn’t that odd. “Socketed skills deal...” is the same wording on support gems. It essentially functions as a 7th gem with a flat 20% more multiplier to attacks.
Yeah man, this shit feels really bad, I am doing the baron build and having such a hard time on even t5 maps, rare, uniques, metamorphs, they all take so long to die, its feels reaaly bad. i have 2 envoking wands with each 70% minion damage and everything, my zombie gem is at 20/20, i treid meat sheild and frenzy, i have baron helm, 1000 str, i have it all, zombies are on a 5 link and the damage just is not there anymore, im using multistrike, melee phys, i got it all, and the damage is just gone, i took every single minion node i can take on the tree currently level 81, i even added a 4 link slave drive spectres amd it doesnt help much, i am trying eberything and zombiemancer feels absloutely terrible now, i tried Montreguls setup as well with cyclone and spirit offering setup, zombies stay a live much more but the damage is just not there at all. I might have to go golem build or maybe old school spectre build. this feels so bad. why does GGG have to nerf shit to the ground instead of actually balancing it, feels bad man
"
OmegaPeePeeClap написал:
Yeah man, this shit feels really bad, I am doing the baron build and having such a hard time on even t5 maps, rare, uniques, metamorphs, they all take so long to die, its feels reaaly bad. i have 2 envoking wands with each 70% minion damage and everything, my zombie gem is at 20/20, i treid meat sheild and frenzy, i have baron helm, 1000 str, i have it all, zombies are on a 5 link and the damage just is not there anymore, im using multistrike, melee phys, i got it all, and the damage is just gone, i took every single minion node i can take on the tree currently level 81, i even added a 4 link slave drive spectres amd it doesnt help much, i am trying eberything and zombiemancer feels absloutely terrible now, i tried Montreguls setup as well with cyclone and spirit offering setup, zombies stay a live much more but the damage is just not there at all. I might have to go golem build or maybe old school spectre build. this feels so bad. why does GGG have to nerf shit to the ground instead of actually balancing it, feels bad man

Seems like u doing smth wrong, cause i spinning through red maps/metamorphs w/o any problem, all my gems 18-19 lvl with 0 quality. Can u post pob link of ur char?

Edit

Just saw ur char in profile and i think i know what wrong.
1. u don't use any kind of offering (flesh or spirit)
2. this build is focused on full physical damage zombies (or 40%+ converting phys to chaos if u use spirit offering) and u have hatred aura+4b socket triad grip. Why u use it? gloves convert 100% of phys to lightning.
Just fix ur gem's and skill tree(unlearn grave intentious and ravenous horde, get utmost might, later anoint ravenous horde on amulet) and u will see how good this build are.
Последняя редакция: Serj. Время: 17 дек. 2019 г., 11:22:21
"
OmegaPeePeeClap написал:

Build requires more investment but its still good. Just pushed 1200 str

Скрытый текст
"
OmegaPeePeeClap написал:
You’re concerting 100% of physical to lightning damage but use Hatred and Dread Banner. Very poorly optimized. I can’t see your tree right now, but if converting to elemental damage, you need a proper EE setup. You are using a 4L dps Spectre, having no source to generate Frenzy/Power charges for your minions. You do not have an AG. You do not have an Offering.

Please follow the build before complaining that it doesn’t work...You’re also level 75 unless I’m missing something.
So I think I finally have my endgame weapon sorted. It's certainly not as cut and dried as before.

I was able to grab these two bases...

After doing some work in POB, I think I'm going to be using the Staff. It has higher overall DPS, provides a useful block implict, and gives +2 to my animate guardian, spectres and all other spells in the build. I will lose out on having built in fortify on the zombies, but I'll lean on Kingmaker for that.

I'll probably go ahead and craft out both items late game, so I can have an option if the Zombies are too squishy, or I want to despawn my guardian.

If I somehow become super rich, and the build is complete, I'll most likely toss one or two faceted fossils at a two-handed sword and hope for a super lucky hit.
-------------

Overall, crafting the endgame weapon is not nearly as deterministic as it used to be. The lvl 1 fortify/+1 gems two hander is the "easiest" option... But getting the crafting base requires Chaos spam to hit the two required prefixes.

Weapon crafting steps:

1. Purchase a ilvl 68 (or above) elder two handed melee weapon (Axe, Sword or Mace) Any of them will do, but as Qlida pointed out, witches look awesome with two-handed swords. You may want to stick as close to ilvl 68 as you can to limit the mod pool.

2. I would use a perfect fossil on the base at this point to get your weapon quality up to 28 or above, this will make sockets and links easier later

3. Chaos spam until you get the following --- This is the step that is 100% luck based and annoying.
-Prefix: +1 to Socketed support gems
-Prefix: Socketed gems are supported by lvl 1 fortify.

Once you hit those two together, you'll need to do a couple of things based on the other mods on the item.

If the item has a free suffix and free prefix, move to step 4.

If the item doesn't have both a free suffix, and a free prefix, use annul orbs to make that happen. You may want to pray that they don't kill one of your 2 important mods. If they do, go back to chaos spam.

4. If you have additional suffixes on the item that you don't want, Craft Prefixes cannot be changed on the item as a suffix. (cost 2 EX) and scour the item. This will leave you with a rare item with the two important prefixes.

5. Now is a good time to craft a quality mod on the item and 6 link it. Then remove that crafted mod.

6. Craft "Item can have 3 crafted mods" unto the item (2 EX). Craft +2 support gems unto the item (2 ex). Craft minions have increased attack and cast speed (4 chaos).

7. Congrats, you are more or less done. You will still have an open suffix on the item. Couple options for this last suffix...

-1. Beastcraft "Grants aspect of the Avian" unto the weapon. If you are using Saqawal's Nest, this will free up a suffix from your amulet or ring. or -2. Slam another suffix onto the item with an special redeemer ex and hope for movement speed. (If you are going the slam route, you may want to start with a higher ivl weapon like a ilvl 73

The total cost of this is going to widely vary depending on the chaos spam luck. If I had to guess, I would say plan on spending 10-16 EX total making the weapon.

Oh, and if you don't want to be bothered by any of this. Femurs of the Saints is 75% of the damage while providing a few other nice benefits (Passive regen, and massive block chance with Vaal Skeletons)

Good luck!

Последняя редакция: Breken. Время: 17 дек. 2019 г., 13:13:21
Tried Cyclone - CWC - Spirit - Desecrate to think about this setup and GODDAMIT HOW IT"S FREAKING SLOW EVEN WITH QUICKSILVER FLASKS. I played 2 maps and some delve and already hate this style...

Flame dash was a lot faster. Now I don't know keep cyclone or not...
hey how can i spawn a citadel? already did all maps in a sector and cant get saw zizaran stream and he have a citadel close to ashen wood map i did it again and nothing maybe i completed a zana quest and got a map completed so bugged

(the only map left is a unique "hallowed ground"
https://imgur.com/a/TbmidpI

edit: after do +5 maps i got in another place
Последняя редакция: Mokurp. Время: 17 дек. 2019 г., 14:46:03
"
"
OmegaPeePeeClap написал:
You’re concerting 100% of physical to lightning damage but use Hatred and Dread Banner. Very poorly optimized. I can’t see your tree right now, but if converting to elemental damage, you need a proper EE setup. You are using a 4L dps Spectre, having no source to generate Frenzy/Power charges for your minions. You do not have an AG. You do not have an Offering.

Please follow the build before complaining that it doesn’t work...You’re also level 75 unless I’m missing something.

what you guy are seeing is i was trying something different, you are only seeing my most recent build, i was full phys with pride and without the triad gloves, i was just seeing if i went full cold or lightning conversion with wrath or hatred, and it didnt work, it was worse, i did this build for the past 6 leagues with no issues at all, and now i cant do no damage, and metamorphs take forever, im not compaining about the build, i just think the nerfs are too much, all of my zombies die insantly with breach in t2 maps, something is very wrong, and i was doing the spirit offering Cyclone setup too, i tried everything

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация