[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

What do you think about new gloves? need whether they are for this wonderful build? just almost start dropped out, here I am with them and farms in them!
"
chinpokemon2905 написал:
just wanted to ask when it comes to crafting the staff. I managed to get +1 Gems and +2 Melee gems (adds to the two red supports of ZOmbie) is this good enough to keep or is the maim a must have?

Also what other stats are good on it till i can afford multi mod?

I am using the same base in your end game gear section.

Thanks,

You’ll want that 7th link. Think about it this way, with it you’ll do 30% more damage. However, those rolls are still potent, so keep it to sell once something better comes along.

What would be good to anoint in to amulet? I was thinking about getting Indomitable Army or maybe Grave Intentions to save up some points?
Hello! What I need equip at Animate Guardian?
"
Boon4ik написал:
Hello! What I need equip at Animate Guardian?

The animate guardian setup for endgame:

Kingmaker Gives fortify in a decent radius that both affects you & your minions, culling strike and abit of critical strike multiplier.
Jagged fossil helm Preferably a eternal burgonet with abit of life and resist aswell as the "nearby enemies take 9% increased physical damage" mod.
Victarios flight Simply because movement speed for you and nearby allies.
Gruthkul Fur or Belly of the beast both gives great life, i would go with furs if you can get it. The regen is very good.
Meginords vise or Southbound gloves Personally i go with whatever i can get cheapest that has vulnerability on hit, the difference here doesn't do thaat much, and vulnerabilty is a great dps increase.

Animate guardian setup for leveling / budget:

Leerchast mask gives abit of damage to nearby allies, decent and costs basicly nothing.
Dying breath is a decent weapon, gives abit of dmg to nearby allies aswell, and costs next to nothing.
Ambuscharge or Belly of the beast both should be quite cheap and does the job decently. You can also go with blood bond for a good stack of % life.
Meginords vise or southbould gloves Same as high cost, just without vulnerabilty on hit.
Victarios flight cause they're just good and cheap as dirt.
Any tips for mapping? i usually dead because jump into a pack mobs but the zombies/spectres/skeletons not come yet! Any way to make them follow faster or trigger mobs faster? and skeletons will dead if they away far from main character right?
after merc lab what to take to the commander of darkness or the bone barrier?
"
lenguyendan написал:
Any tips for mapping? i usually dead because jump into a pack mobs but the zombies/spectres/skeletons not come yet! Any way to make them follow faster or trigger mobs faster? and skeletons will dead if they away far from main character right?

Jump near a pack and press Convocation to instantly summon your minions and remember to keep bone offering on as much as possible
if i play with Triad Grip Mesh Gloves, all blue sockets + Wrath as aura, what support gems i should put with zombies, any idea?

Edit: nwm, i forgot that wrath only increase spell damage, not like hatred... so its a bad idea =)
Последняя редакция: andikinn. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 12:44:23
Hey!

This build looks awesome!!

But I have one (noob) question...:

Why Carnage Chieftain need be linked with bloodmagic?

I saw Zizaran using they just with 'minion life support gem'

Ty anyway and sorry for my bad english.
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация