[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Saint_Mikhail написал:
after merc lab what to take to the commander of darkness or the bone barrier?

Go bone barrier, it is soooo good
"
Rato86 написал:
Hey!

This build looks awesome!!

But I have one (noob) question...:

Why Carnage Chieftain need be linked with bloodmagic?

I saw Zizaran using they just with 'minion life support gem'

Ty anyway and sorry for my bad english.

Why u dont ask him ? :/

but i am cool exile so i will answer u :D

if u link it with bloodmagic that Mr Carnage Chieftain will use a special skill ^___^
How to craft staff, can it be every 6l staff? What mods should it have before I make "multiple mods" for two ex?
Been playing this build since launch. Currently level 88 and easily doing red maps with 4 links. My build is slightly different from yours (I am Zombies and Skeletons) but I used your build as a basis. I have only died to the game lagging/crashing. Gear is not super optimized or anything, and I really need to get a 5L but I have had bad luck :P

A few quick take aways: Blood magic is still absolutely necessary for our spectres. I was not using it before and my army continuously had frenzys fall off. With blood magic Frenzys/Powers are at max stacks throughout the entirety of maps. Animated guardian is great and even with basic gear is a big damage boost. I am using 2 Frenzy Monkeys + 1 Power Monkey + Curse Necromancer guy.

I am not using brutality, instead opting to use Hatred + Grave Intentions + Spirit Offering. I like the damage boost, and the cold damage chills entire groups of enemies.
"
Rato86 написал:
Hey!

This build looks awesome!!

But I have one (noob) question...:

Why Carnage Chieftain need be linked with bloodmagic?

I saw Zizaran using they just with 'minion life support gem'

Ty anyway and sorry for my bad english.

If linked to bloodmagic Carnage Chieftain will grant frenzy charges way more often than without bloodmagic.
Any suggestions for the weapon choice after Mon'tregul's Grasp? I got The Baron and staying at 830~ str, can't see how to get to 900 but anyway i feel like i should take different weapon while using The Baron.

EDIT: got Doon Cuebiyari 1-h mace and got to 900+STR. Anyway, is it worth dropping Skeletons for double curse if u don't have 15+ zombies?
Последняя редакция: aefoa. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 16:06:40
Re: the additional curse for the Guardian: per the Wiki, it might not be necessary:

"
The Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example).

If that's the case, it may be worth saving the 3 points and applying them elsewhere.
Added Femur of saints to budget uniques!

Reinstated skellies as a 6link after high demand! Both golems and skellies version is available!

Updated DPS after 3.8 PoB skillgems got added (~20% dps increase hidden on zombies)!!

Added feeding frenzy & carrion golem into PoB and updated PoB links!
"
minimaxir написал:
Re: the additional curse for the Guardian: per the Wiki, it might not be necessary:

"
The Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example).

If that's the case, it may be worth saving the 3 points and applying them elsewhere.

Added your comment to the build, i will change it up! :)
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
minimaxir написал:

"

Added your comment to the build, i will change it up! :)

It's true, I tested it ingame.

I do have another question though. Since we are applying curses through spectre + animate guardian, don't they cancel eachother out? Idk if it's known but u can't apply 2 curses at the same time with this setup.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация