[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
michaelsheltonwow написал:
I know this has been asked a million times in this thread but looking at my gear where is my next mile stone to hit? I have a few things I know that needs done such as

Rolling my lethal pride
Rolling my Saqwals

But outside of that I don't know what my current priority should be.
Opinions?

empower lvl 4, zombies lvl 21, add quality to your gems, get awakened gems
"
SupaaaNova написал:
"
michaelsheltonwow написал:
I know this has been asked a million times in this thread but looking at my gear where is my next mile stone to hit? I have a few things I know that needs done such as

Rolling my lethal pride
Rolling my Saqwals

But outside of that I don't know what my current priority should be.
Opinions?

empower lvl 4, zombies lvl 21, add quality to your gems, get awakened gems

Ty very much!
so with lethal pride it is buy lowest priced one and keep divining until it is what i want?
What is the best lab enchant for the helm? he didnt say in the post
"
Xanlockss написал:

The PoB shows him using 15% attack speed for zombies
"
SupaaaNova написал:

why did it fell out of favor it adds survivability at the cost of 1 zombie (1200 strength instead of 1500)

str belt gives +200 base hp as well.

You are already have 2200 es per 0.7 sec and life leech
Hey all! which weapon better, second one, right? :)
Скрытый текст
"
Vadash написал:
"
SupaaaNova написал:

why did it fell out of favor it adds survivability at the cost of 1 zombie (1200 strength instead of 1500)

str belt gives +200 base hp as well.

You are already have 2200 es per 0.7 sec and life leech

maybe but all the belt does is add 200 at the cost of insane leech and ES. before switching with my astramentis i had 1500 strength,now with the switch and a rare amulet i have 1200 but +1 zombies and some chaos res on amulet as well as +60 life and more ES and leech
"
Xanlockss написал:

Just plug in the various options into PoB to see which one provides the best bang for your buck. 15% Zombie Attack Speed, as Curs3dfox said, may very well be the best offensively, but my personal preference would still be 40% increased aura effect of Dread Banner since it buffs the less accuracy aura as well provide a solid offensive benefit. The downside to that is it locks you into Impale if you wanted to eventually drop it for another Awakened gem, and I’m still not sure how much or if the increased armour affects impale.

Since it was way back in 3.8 when I last said anything on the topic (ignoring any adverse affects armour may have):

Impale Formula
= Chance to Impale * Number of Impales * Damage Per Impale

20/20 Dread Banner
- 21% less enemy accuracy aura
- 20% chance to Impale
- 19% increased effect of Impale
- 10% increased DB aura effect

That means the 40% helmet enchant provides an additional
~ 8-9% less enemy accuracy
- 8% chance to Impale
~ 7-8% increased effect of Impale

While not part of the recommended build due to being socket starved, linking DB to a L21 Generosity provides the same benefit as the helmet enchant, and Awakened Generosity is considerably better.
What number is enough for the Lethal Pride? And where can I see how it affects the nodes?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация