[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
rdm0414 написал:
Why is watchers eye in the guide stating stats that don't exist. No jewel offers 40-50% chaos resistance.

Yes it does, while under the influence of Purity of Elements.
"
Curs3dfox написал:
If I wanted to go for a ton of survive-ability does Soul Tether convert The Baron life leech to ES? Or does The Baron life leech count as a different form of life leech than normal? Because if I can stack Soul Tether, Shapers Touch, and Spirit offering all together that's a super strong leeched 3000+ ES shield on top of an already 6k+ hp.

Just tested it, it's as disgustingly broken as I thought. Is there any reason to not be using it other than wanting to squeeze out another zombie or two
Thanks for the post, Kiwi thanks you, our skull collection process is more fun now because of you :)

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
"
Curs3dfox написал:
"
Curs3dfox написал:
If I wanted to go for a ton of survive-ability does Soul Tether convert The Baron life leech to ES? Or does The Baron life leech count as a different form of life leech than normal? Because if I can stack Soul Tether, Shapers Touch, and Spirit offering all together that's a super strong leeched 3000+ ES shield on top of an already 6k+ hp.

Just tested it, it's as disgustingly broken as I thought. Is there any reason to not be using it other than wanting to squeeze out another zombie or two

People were using it last league. It works, and is a viable option, but kind of fell out of favor, probably due to there being so much equipment pressure on the build.
"
Breken написал:
"
Curs3dfox написал:
"
Curs3dfox написал:

People were using it last league. It works, and is a viable option, but kind of fell out of favor, probably due to there being so much equipment pressure on the build.

why did it fell out of favor it adds survivability at the cost of 1 zombie (1200 strength instead of 1500)
Would it maybe be viable to spend 4 nodes for another reduce mana so you can run Haste with Pride, or not worth it? you prolly need to drop maim on flamedash/leap or drop faster cast/attacks.
"
Kyler211 написал:
I need some help as to what to upgrade next or change. im new so i dont really know what to aim for.
Скрытый текст

Level 21 raise zombie
Level 4 empower
Strength on ring
Higher attribute Saqal's

Those should give you something to work on :)
"
Kyler211 написал:
"
Vadash написал:

New weapon (13ex), empower (8ex). They will provide 60-80% more deeps

Thanks for the help :).
so i replace the level 3 empower on my staff with a level 4 empower.
and for the weapon im looking for something like this?

I'd go for one with fortify instead. The flat minion damage is very low compared to other alternatives.
"
Exxocen написал:
Hey.
I'm right now trying to craft a staff with method 1.
I have 6-linked. so now im spamming alts and trying to hit the right prefix with regal.
Is it really just spamming and hoping to hit that good regal or am I missing somthing. I'm 4000 alts into the craft and i'm starting to loose hope here.
How much did you spend before hitting the combo?

It's gonna be rough. If you don't have tons of currency to waste i'd go for the mace/sword way in method 2 :)
"
lkainn написал:
Got a lethal pride to divine for 10-20% str and it already had 15% str on it. Lucky me?

Very lucky you indeed, if its on the nodes we want ^^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация