[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

I Will try this build, thx
"
CreoZ написал:
isnt Ruthless better than Maim in Zombie links. With multistrike Zombie do 3 times Slam, so every Slam Ruthless will be proc and we get 44%more dmg from 3rd multistrike * 135% more dmg from ruthless, that 3rd hit must be omg.. or i understand smthing wrong?

p.s that will be like, normal slam do X dmg, 2nd Slam do 1.44xdmg, and final slam do 3.384xdmg, so if we take some numbers from old builds with Mon'tregul, we get smthing like 150k normal Slam damage(not dps, just damage from hit), so last Slam will be around 500k pure damage from hit per zombie.

sometimes less is more. If all your damage is on the third slam and the thing you're attacking moves in any way you'll have way less dps. The problem of zombies slamming nothing is already a reality. I tried ruthless and it feels alot worse. :/
"
darkvergi1 написал:
First Uber Elder down

Sweet. Love that you're loving the build :)
One thing missed in your comparison of wands to 2h mace is that you can use a chest that gives +gems to increase your zombies as well. For example I have a +1 socketed gems chest, that with two +1 wands ends up being close to the damage as 2h mace. Having a +2 or more chest could further make wands even stronger than 2h mace.

Of course it means not having the desired chest though.

And I wouldn't discount wand&shield - losing 20% dps for 20% survivabililty can be worth it in a build that has enough dps as-is. I'm ok killing a boss in 1.3 seconds instead of 1 second if it means I survive more.
Последняя редакция: vegeto079. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 20:16:32
"
vegeto079 написал:
One thing missed in your comparison of wands to 2h mace is that you can use a chest that gives +gems to increase your zombies as well. For example I have a +1 socketed gems chest, that with two +1 wands ends up being close to the damage as 2h mace. Having a +2 or more chest could further make wands even stronger than 2h mace.

Of course it means not having the desired chest though.

And I wouldn't discount wand&shield - losing 20% dps for 20% survivabililty can be worth it in a build that has enough dps as-is. I'm ok killing a boss in 1.3 seconds instead of 1 second if it means I survive more.

If you drop saqawals nest you'd be screwed on stat requirements, also the 100% buff increase is the same dps as going from 29-30 zombieskill level, so not worth it. Furthermore you'd have to drop warbanner for 110k dps decrease per zombie. i have never seen any number saying that wands are any good compared to mace. Furthermore you'd have to waste 3 times the currency you spent on mace crafting the wands, and a new chest.

Oh.. And you'd loose clear speed due to no leapslam.

If you want defenses, then use bone offering, or path differently. If you pick a wand and shield over the mace then i'm quite sure you don't have a clue of what you're doing.
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 21:33:56
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
DolphinCarpet написал:
What level shaped 2h mace is being suggested for the ideal weapon here? Don't see ilvl anywhere, unless it doesnt matter?

75 is the min. requirement to roll level 20 maim :D

Does base mace chosen matter?
Am I missing something? How do you summon all 3 golems? You can only summon 1 by default, +1 from the passive node up top, and that's it. How do you summon Carrion + Stone + Chaos?
Isn't brutality good for the zombies if I don't have the Triad gloves?
"
Balerion_ написал:
Am I missing something? How do you summon all 3 golems? You can only summon 1 by default, +1 from the passive node up top, and that's it. How do you summon Carrion + Stone + Chaos?

Anima stone for +1 minion

--
Does the 2h mace base matter that much? I wanted to gamble a little bit since I have tons of unused currency. Coronal maul shaped ilvl 75 seems to be super expensive but only attack speed should matter for leap slams right?
Can someone explain why Geofri's Sanctuary is recommended? We don't pick any nodes that compliment max ES so in exchange for the massive amount of health regeneration this build naturally gets, we instead get compensated like 700 ES total at 1200 strength. Maybe I'm missing something but this doesn't seem worth it.

Also I don't see why Chaber Cairn is recommended as an option when Femur of the Saints exists.

For this build Chaber grants:
+2 Minion Gems
+25% increased minion life

Femur of the Saints roughly grants:
+2 Minion Gems
+80% increased minion damage
+12% block chance
+~8% max health regenerated a second (which is massive)
+120% mana regen

It feels like this should be no contest, especially when Femur can be bought for 1 alch vs Chaber's 55 Chaos.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация