[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

This build looks fun, I think I will try for blight, thanks for it.
"
CreoZ написал:
isnt Ruthless better than Maim in Zombie links. With multistrike Zombie do 3 times Slam, so every Slam Ruthless will be proc and we get 44%more dmg from 3rd multistrike * 135% more dmg from ruthless, that 3rd hit must be omg.. or i understand smthing wrong?

p.s that will be like, normal slam do X dmg, 2nd Slam do 1.44xdmg, and final slam do 3.384xdmg, so if we take some numbers from old builds with Mon'tregul, we get smthing like 150k normal Slam damage(not dps, just damage from hit), so last Slam will be around 500k pure damage from hit per zombie.

Maim will trigger on every 3rd set of multistrike (attacks 7-9).
"
"
Qlidascope написал:
i'll look into it as a possible replacement for flesh & stone until we get the 4x white socket triad grips, as they add 5-10% chance to freeze, shock and ignite :D

The freeze, shock, ignite wouldn’t affect them; they don’t attack, and if going chaos, none of our minions will inflict the elemental damage necessary for an ailment (too bad not 5-10% chance to poison). They basically are 2 mobile aura totems. The radius looked to be at least 30 units which is plenty sufficient, and it may be 40 (base for player auras).

It also would be much less effective on chaos builds. It stacks additively with Maim skills and Wither.

Woolfio’s Skitterbot Demo

And I don’t know what I was thinking earlier. It should be affected by linked ailment gems but not our aura effect.

yeah had the discussion with a guy on my stream today, i'll be looking into them for sure. Quite sad that the ignite, shock and freeze part of the gloves are rendered useless.
Added convoking wand VS. 2H shaper weapon argumentation!
"
XpeterschmidtX написал:
I bought a cheap Queens Escape with 100% increased movement speed - it's fun
:-)

Btw: The skitterbots are also fun...

Queens escape is super fun, the movement speed of minions are mad!
Looking into skitterbots atm, realized that triad grip doesn't apply shock.. Whoops :c
"
Fuzzy66 написал:
First off - Love the build. Played a necro last league and it was a blast and this time its soo much more fun to play.

I am wondering what options we could take to get more defense for our selves? I am starting to hit into red maps and while my zombies kill everything, I sometimes take ranged hits that almost wreck me. How best to prevent or lessen damage taken? The Zombies are strong enough to losing a few thousand is not going to change much.

As a note.. I know I don't anything worth wild for gear and my life is only at 4k and I could get more.. but looking for ideas that could could work, till all the prices for necro gear come back to normal.

Long Live the Necros!

I picked up a geofri's today, if you get astramentis and anoint death attunement and skill into the full scion life wheel you should be good to go for a while :)
"
101zombi101 написал:
why you use maim for zomby if y have full convert to chaos?

may be better use fortify or minion damage or ruthles

maim is applied before the convertion, its PoE math :P
"
linelite написал:
For the weapon link you say Feeding frenzy / Minion damage swap, what does this mean? Which one should I use?

feeding frenzy on clearing, minion damage on bosses if you feel the need ^^
"
DolphinCarpet написал:
What level shaped 2h mace is being suggested for the ideal weapon here? Don't see ilvl anywhere, unless it doesnt matter?

75 is the min. requirement to roll level 20 maim :D
"
Mikado90 написал:
Hey there - wanted to say I got pretty lucky today ,
I changed a bit on your build in early League but then saw that
You had similar changes to the tree like me

I was lucky to buy a Seqawalds for (still super expensive 3 exalts) and 6s&6l my self
Like ~ 200 jewelers/180 fusings. RNG carried

What I think about the build is 2 golems are more than enough and since the golems don’t buff
Our minions it’s better of to use 2 and Skellies

Since they can eat non piercing projectiles and walk independent

You don’t need them on 6L ether

We do have defensive problems - wich can be solved if we use ...

1h Weapon/Shield

So we have st least 22% Block up to 30 depending on type

We could also use 2 of the new Wands (+1 or if we use dual wield +2 minion level)

We may sacrifice a little not really Needed extra zombie, but we gain
+ 2 more Levels - higher minion survivability and damage

Thus better skellies/golems

All in all ~ 20% better survivability

What I didn’t Test is , do skellies work with meat shield support ?

Would be awesome if they always stay around you

added a wand section to the build. If you need you need survivability then run flesh & stone or bone offering. wands suck for this build :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация