[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Has Thread of Hope been discussed?
If you're in a position where losing the STR from Efficient Training in top-middle jewel-socket doesn't cost you a zombie, then it might be a viable option.
Thread of Hope - Medium Ring allows you to allocate Ravenous Horde, Cruel Preparation and Heart and Soul without being connected. This could free up an anoint and some skill points, that might be better used elsewhere.
https://imgur.com/a/EhkVN8F
Made a few changes, killed A5 Awakener deathless

"
Ikarian3 написал:
Has Thread of Hope been discussed?
If you're in a position where losing the STR from Efficient Training in top-middle jewel-socket doesn't cost you a zombie, then it might be a viable option.
Thread of Hope - Medium Ring allows you to allocate Ravenous Horde, Cruel Preparation and Heart and Soul without being connected. This could free up an anoint and some skill points, that might be better used elsewhere.
https://imgur.com/a/EhkVN8F

That actually looks insanely good, but I think that’s large radius. I’d look into picking up several other notables as well with a very large radius. Edit: doh, just realized the narrowness of the zone, lol.

Very Large or Large Radius
Скрытый текст

Large or Medium Radius
Скрытый текст

I haven’t tested this myself, so I don’t know for certain the different radiuses. Edit: I think the above are now correct. Medium is what we’d want. Large pushes out a bit further, and very large looks like it would allow us to pick up Mystic Talents, but I’m just eyeballing at this point.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 10:58:03
Is there a way to craft amber amulet, elder belt or unset rings? Decent ones go for like 8ex+ on trade so I thought it'd easier to craft them with fossils or essences maybe?
"
anshaabduI написал:
Is there a way to craft amber amulet, elder belt or unset rings? Decent ones go for like 8ex+ on trade so I thought it'd easier to craft them with fossils or essences maybe?

It's really easy, just buy a +1 zombie elder Amber amulet and a +%t1 str random and slam them together(the random one on the Amber one) with awakener orb. Just make sure to find the amulets only with these mods from elder and warlord, rest of the mods can be anything non influence related. This all will cost you around 2.5 ex. If you are lucky you will get str or a open suffix to craft str on it.
"
lkainn написал:
"
anshaabduI написал:

It's really easy, just buy a +1 zombie elder Amber amulet and a +%t1 str random and slam them together(the random one on the Amber one) with awakener orb. Just make sure to find the amulets only with these mods from elder and warlord, rest of the mods can be anything non influence related. This all will cost you around 2.5 ex. If you are lucky you will get str or a open suffix to craft str on it.

Well it would be nice. BTW how do I know which mods are influenced and which are normal mods?

Looks like I found how: you just ckeck item mods manually for NOT having a second mod from the list except one that you need: poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Warlord#Amulets

Got amulet like this. Pretty mediocre though.

Последняя редакция: anshaabduI. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 15:05:50
Still it's cheaper than the most cheap one if you craft it yourself. And you even got decent life.

My gear so far recently i got Awakened melee phys and kinda it feels stronger than impale.
in my setup i have also vaal haste and in my 6 link chest i got maim linked instead fortify. The only thing missing to test out is awakened multi strike :))
and maybe rings with minion dmg :)
With this im able ti kill Drox in 02 sec.
it is however very expensive to min max..... damn it took some currency.
anyhow if you guys have any feedback... would appreciate.
Happy hunting.

so I have this.. is it possible to craft % attributes from both influences? hunters % attribute and also from elder influence? I'm asking because I didn't see any at all on trade. I'm new to crafting so I duno if they block each other or if it's possible. anyone know? thx

edit: for now I've crafted it into

but some time in the future I really want to try to craft the double % attr if possible. please let me know if it's doable guys, thx!
Последняя редакция: supafiya1989. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 19:02:43
"
supafiya1989 написал:
is it possible to craft % attributes from both influences?
You cannot craft mods with the same name twice, so I very much doubt you can craft it twice. However, both influences would let you roll % attributes much easier; I don't know what the cost comparison looks like. I've also done a grand total of zero crafting in 3.9, so if there are any unique interactions I'm unaware of it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация