[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Hi everyone.

First of all I would like to point out that this is my first time trying out a minion build.

I've been playing it now for about 2 weeks (maybe a bit more, not 100% sure) and I am really enjoying it, the mechanics are still a bit different from what I am used to (melee) and managing minions is a bit of a chore when they fall behind, but overall I am very satisfied with how it's progressing and I am looking to improve it in any way I can.

I have some issues, I am not the best player when it comes to dodging and remembering when I am supposed to move out of the way or retreat due to some specific mechanics (shaper slam for example, even tho it's clear when he does it I have slow reflexes and I get 1-shot). Most of the time I just stand still and move my zombies to the place where they need to go, hoping that nothing goes through them and attacks me, which works almost 100%.

I am just looking for general tips on how to improve my build further, and how to improve my playstyle. I will post my gear and my profile is open for anyone that is willing to look at it and help me out, any kind of tip is appreciated.

Things I am looking for mainly: How to improve survivability. Should I sacrifice 1 zombie and get 1k more life? (Drop from 1800 to 1500 STR and get HP nodes instead of STR nodes.) Is my passive tree OK, or can I change something on it? What can I remove from my gems and add something better? Mainly I would like to have a movement skill and convocation for added survivability but I do not know what to take out. The socket issue is a big one for me, as I have never had to use so many gem slots for active skills before and I do not know how to manage this properly.

I understand that my gear is straying from the original idea of the build but I am hoping that it is close enough to it that someone will be able to help me. I've been reading the thread for the last 2 weeks, every single comment and I have a good idea of how it works now but I am still trying to improve it.

This is my current gear:
Скрытый текст

Basically, any tips on how to improve will be helpful.

EDIT:

If you look at my flask setup, just know that I barely use flask.
Последняя редакция: Niothekappa. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 6:30:30
"
KOLACIC1 написал:

My gear so far recently i got Awakened melee phys and kinda it feels stronger than impale.
in my setup i have also vaal haste and in my 6 link chest i got maim linked instead fortify. The only thing missing to test out is awakened multi strike :))
and maybe rings with minion dmg :)
With this im able ti kill Drox in 02 sec.
it is however very expensive to min max..... damn it took some currency.
anyhow if you guys have any feedback... would appreciate.
Happy hunting.

Awakened melee phys is stronger than impale, however with generosity and helm enchant i think that impale outshines awakened minion damage.
"
supafiya1989 написал:

so I have this.. is it possible to craft % attributes from both influences? hunters % attribute and also from elder influence? I'm asking because I didn't see any at all on trade. I'm new to crafting so I duno if they block each other or if it's possible. anyone know? thx

edit: for now I've crafted it into

but some time in the future I really want to try to craft the double % attr if possible. please let me know if it's doable guys, thx!

so far i'd say no, as it is the same affix it fills. For example +2 support gems aswell as +2 melee gems is the same affix aswell. 30% attributes would be INSANE though.
"
Fanvacancer написал:

what should i upgrade next?

I'd go for head enchant -> stronger amulet -> maybe elegant hubris? -> stronger reduced mana reservation.
"
Sodee2 написал:
Step 5 of your 'Method 2' for crafting is unclear for me:

Скрытый текст
"

5. Use Alteration orbs until you roll either "+1 to level of socketed skillgems" Or "Socketed gems are supported by level 1 fortify". When you have rolled one of the mods you use a regal orb on the staff. We do this due to the desired mods both being prefixes. If you are in the situation that you have a suffix after regaling on the mod you want to craft "prefixes cannot be changed" -> use a orb of scouring on the item, as this will leave you with the 2 desired mods.

It doesn't actually say how you get the second desired prefix. Are you saying that you're just hoping for luck of the draw and that this step is based around trying to regal the second prefix that you need?

I've rolled "+1 to level of socketed skillgems" and "socketed gems are supported by level 1 fortify" individually, but I fear I'm just sitting here wasting currency trying to magic both of them into fruition.

Well once you have one of them you basically have to regal and hope that it rolls the prefix that you want, if it doesn't hit you have to scour and go again. If you get a suffix you can actually use a faric wolf alpha to make it into a prefix. I'll update the step, thanks for your feedback! :D
"
KretenSVK написал:
hey.

nice thread, but.... i am missing section ab out gear. How it should looks like...

there is only written helm should be Baron. But, what enchant? there is also written i should swap vulnerability to despair at gloves? How? which gloves do u mean for AG ?
i want to switch to chaos, but have no idea what gloves i should take. thanks

Hey! i highly recommend that you check out the pastebin linked in the guide, it gives a big insight in desired gear, as theres both a budget gear section aswell as endgame gear.

Since i don't mention another pair of gloves you just want to use the ones recommended in the physical edition, just with the different curse when running the chaos setup.
"
Edeka написал:
What Flask do we replace once we get Bottled Faith?

And, if we remove the curse flask, how do we avoid those?

Right now i am running curse immunity on my quicksilver flask instead of movement speed. We do start lacking magic flasks we can roll on, that is true. Also regarding flasks to replace the bottled faith if you dislike it or cannot acquire it yet i'd check out a basalt flask, quartz flask or amethyst flask depending on what you need.
"
Niothekappa написал:
Hi everyone.

First of all I would like to point out that this is my first time trying out a minion build.

I've been playing it now for about 2 weeks (maybe a bit more, not 100% sure) and I am really enjoying it, the mechanics are still a bit different from what I am used to (melee) and managing minions is a bit of a chore when they fall behind, but overall I am very satisfied with how it's progressing and I am looking to improve it in any way I can.

I have some issues, I am not the best player when it comes to dodging and remembering when I am supposed to move out of the way or retreat due to some specific mechanics (shaper slam for example, even tho it's clear when he does it I have slow reflexes and I get 1-shot). Most of the time I just stand still and move my zombies to the place where they need to go, hoping that nothing goes through them and attacks me, which works almost 100%.

I am just looking for general tips on how to improve my build further, and how to improve my playstyle. I will post my gear and my profile is open for anyone that is willing to look at it and help me out, any kind of tip is appreciated.

Things I am looking for mainly: How to improve survivability. Should I sacrifice 1 zombie and get 1k more life? (Drop from 1800 to 1500 STR and get HP nodes instead of STR nodes.) Is my passive tree OK, or can I change something on it? What can I remove from my gems and add something better? Mainly I would like to have a movement skill and convocation for added survivability but I do not know what to take out. The socket issue is a big one for me, as I have never had to use so many gem slots for active skills before and I do not know how to manage this properly.

I understand that my gear is straying from the original idea of the build but I am hoping that it is close enough to it that someone will be able to help me. I've been reading the thread for the last 2 weeks, every single comment and I have a good idea of how it works now but I am still trying to improve it.

This is my current gear:
Скрытый текст

Basically, any tips on how to improve will be helpful.

EDIT:

If you look at my flask setup, just know that I barely use flask.

I'd suggest that you drop either mai from your links to fit either phase run or flame dash depending on what you prefer. Personally i'd recommend flamedash for instant dodges.

I'd also suggest that you frop flesh & stone for skitterbots, since you don't get close to the enemies due to not cycloning for fortify.

I'd also recommend you to pick up atleast one unset ring where you place vaal molten shell due to it giving high survivability aganist things like legion encounters. Furthermore i'd recommend you to add in a granite flask with % increased armour during flask effect that you use before using your vaal molten shell, due to it increasing the shield you get by alot.

I'd also recommend that you drop carrion golem for animated guardian (read the section of the guide) as it offers both more damage for your minions aswell as movement speed for both you and minions. Heck you can even gain fortify from him with investment.

Personally i don't think discipline is worth it and i would therefore either switch it with haste, and not pride due to not cycloning again.

I'd also recommend that you run feeding frenzy instead of minion damage, as you need your minions to be highly agressive, again due to you not cycloning.

I'd probably also drop precision for convocation depending on mana reservation when running skitterbots.

Hopefully you're enjoying playing summoner and find these tips usefull.
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
KretenSVK написал:
hey.

nice thread, but.... i am missing section ab out gear. How it should looks like...

there is only written helm should be Baron. But, what enchant? there is also written i should swap vulnerability to despair at gloves? How? which gloves do u mean for AG ?

Since i don't mention another pair of gloves you just want to use the ones recommended in the physical edition, just with the different curse when running the chaos setup.

Thanks for answer. So, when i want to switch to chaos, i should use meginords vise gloves with "Curse Enemies with Level # Despair on Hit" for example? :)
"
KretenSVK написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
KretenSVK написал:
hey.

Thanks for answer. So, when i want to switch to chaos, i should use meginords vise gloves with "Curse Enemies with Level # Despair on Hit" for example? :)

Exactly my friend! You can also use southbound soldier gloves depending on the prices of them ^^ Hopefully you enjooooy :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация