Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .
Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:

[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

and...
is anywhere written which prefixes and suffixes are affecting me, and which are affecting my zombies? i am asking because i am not sure when i am buying any items if it can increase dmg of my pets or not. Foe example, there are amulets with:

"1% increase dmg per 15 strength"
in other words, its 90% increase dmg. for me, and for pets as well? no idea.

does it apply to zombies or no effect at all?

this one:
Последняя редакция: KretenSVK. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 9:07:10
"
Niothekappa написал:
I am just looking for general tips on how to improve my build further, and how to improve my playstyle. I will post my gear and my profile is open for anyone that is willing to look at it and help me out, any kind of tip is appreciated.

Things I am looking for mainly: How to improve survivability. Should I sacrifice 1 zombie and get 1k more life? (Drop from 1800 to 1500 STR and get HP nodes instead of STR nodes.) Is my passive tree OK, or can I change something on it? What can I remove from my gems and add something better? Mainly I would like to have a movement skill and convocation for added survivability but I do not know what to take out. The socket issue is a big one for me, as I have never had to use so many gem slots for active skills before and I do not know how to manage this properly.

Double check PoB before looking into a strength for life swap. In my 3.8 setup I got more eHP out of +20 strength than +5% max life. Personally I like Discipline much more than Qlida, but I would not use it in 3.9. There’s just too much chaos damage.

Your bow is very interesting. I’m curious if anyone else has looked into that. You could get L31 zombies, and you get a quiver. I still prefer the Cyclone setup, but it’s interesting nonetheless. Granted, Scourge Arrow or another channeling bow skill (if there are any) or spell may make this worth it.

I can’t see your tree to see if you picked up CoD, but zombies reach 100% hit chance without Precision easily. I’d drop skellies from you SA setup as they do next to no damage, body block zombies, and lessen your SO procs.

You definitely want to follow Qlida’s advice with using an Animated Guardian, but if all you did was swap Carrion Golem for Feeding Frenzy, you’d notice a dps increase. The same goes for using Skitterbots since you’re out of F&S range.

**That bow of yours really does intrigue me. I’ll have to look into it more in PoB.
"
KretenSVK написал:
and...
is anywhere written which prefixes and suffixes are affecting me, and which are affecting my zombies? i am asking because i am not sure when i am buying any items if it can increase dmg of my pets or not. Foe example, there are amulets with:

"1% increase dmg per 15 strength"
in other words, its 90% increase dmg. for me, and for pets as well? no idea.

does it apply to zombies or no effect at all?

this one:

It doesn't sadly. If you're in doubt i recommend you to enter it into path of building to test it.

Regarding the list of affixes affecting minions or not, it would be too long and clumsy, i just suggest you do the path of building thing :D
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 9:33:50
Hi

First of all, i just wanna say thank you for the great guide. With a mediocre PC, I can finally stay alive as long as i hold my cyclone button even though my FPS has been below average using this build, which is a good thing.

Second, i feel like the 6L cyclone isnt very effective, and ive been thinking about putting the spectres there and using them as a more offensive way. What are your thoughts on this? (Im even using my dread banner on the 6L because i dont actually need the fortify due to the kingsmaker of the animate guardian)

Also, I'm using a lethal pride with 20% str on Redemption, Holy Domination and Endurance and Divine Judgement, but I didn't allocated Divine Judgement because i don't feel like 4 points for 5% is worth it.

I can't actually import stuff to PoB, or else i guess i would've done some kind of min-maxing

This is my gear, but feel free to check my char on my profile:
Скрытый текст

I'm open to tips over gear, gems, and the passive tree itself
Последняя редакция: anakkk. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 10:02:59
"
Qlidascope написал:
Regarding the list of affixes affecting minions or not, it would be too long and clumsy, i just suggest you do the path of building thing :D
I cannot think of any affix that doesn’t specify minions, allies, or enemies that affects zombies, but then again I am well aware there are mechanics I’m still ignorant of, especially when combining things in new ways.

"
anakkk написал:
Second, i feel like the 6L cyclone isnt very effective, and ive been thinking about putting the spectres there and using them as a more offensive way. What are your thoughts on this? (Im even using my dread banner on the 6L because i dont actually need the fortify due to the kingsmaker of the animate guardian)
Keep a few things in mind.
- We need L25 Spectres to get 4 of them, so you will need to do with only 3 or get the missing 2 levels some other way.
- Dps Spectres will certainly help clear, but you will be missing out on a very significant amount of dps loss in removing Frenzy and Power Charges. You can generate them in other ways, but again at a dps loss.
- Kingmaker Fortify doesn’t have a very large radius. As long as you remain in melee range you should be fine, but if you ever exit for any reason expect to lose the buff.

"
Скрытый текст
I cannot see your tree right now, so I’ll have to make a few assumptions.
- Clarity serves no purpose unless you have the Watcher’s Eye mod (which I love) or CoD (I don’t recommend).
- Carrion Golem provides a little dps, but I strongly recommend Chaos Golem instead. An additional 5% phys damage reduction is significant.
- I haven’t played enough with defensive zombies to say exactly how well their AI works, but if you replace Feeding Frenzy with Meat Shield and then link Feeding Frenzy to your Golem, you should have significantly better results.
- Dread Banner can be linked to Generosity (I really need to calculate an estimated dps value of this since PoB ignores it.
- Maim can be linked to F&S.
- You have a nice amulet. Just remember that a Jorgin T3 can corrupt a similar one, changing the implicit to 12-16% increased attributes (I think that’s the range and at a 1/7 chance). A Delve drop can get the +1 zombie mod without being influenced.
- Your weapon has low rolls and can be divined.
- I am very jealous of your 21/23 Vaal Discipline.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 10:34:04
How good are Skitterbots for this build? I believe the shock adds 20% dmg and the chilling aura seems like it could a big QOL boost for survivability.

Once i get off work i'm going try speccing out the 4 points for Enduring Bond and prioritize it for the mana reso nodes.
hello,

I want to improve my current gear, i have atm like 60ex to do that.

Animate guardian items : weapon : Kingmaker / Chest: Gruthkul's Pelt / Boots : Victario's flight / Helmet : mask of the tribunal and gloves : Southbound.
If i got fortify for my animate guardian kingmaker what is my 6L skill in cyclone ? i use atm PUNISHMENT , is that ok ?

MY GEAR

I HAVE :

1239 streg / 5857HP / 1806 ES / ALL RES 110+

I want to go for lvl 100 and 600 delve

tkz you all
"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:
How good are Skitterbots for this build? I believe the shock adds 20% dmg and the chilling aura seems like it could a big QOL boost for survivability.

Once i get off work i'm going try speccing out the 4 points for Enduring Bond and prioritize it for the mana reso nodes.
The shock will add 18% increased damage and will stack with all other sources of enemies taking increased damage. This makes it more effective than F&S and Maim Support in that it increases the chaos portion as well. The chill will reduce action speed by 12%. It’s still a solid choice if you can fit the reservation in.

A bow was posted a couple pages back, and I’m really interested to looking into how much it offers. Skitterbots would be a doubly solid choice with that since you do not remain in melee range.
"
I want to improve my current gear, i have atm like 60ex to do that.

Animate guardian items : weapon : Kingmaker / Chest: Gruthkul's Pelt / Boots : Victario's flight / Helmet : mask of the tribunal and gloves : Southbound.
If i got fortify for my animate guardian kingmaker what is my 6L skill in cyclone ? i use atm PUNISHMENT , is that ok ?

MY GEAR
Скрытый текст

I HAVE :

1239 streg / 5857HP / 1806 ES / ALL RES 110+

I want to go for lvl 100 and 600 delve

I too like the mask for my AG. However I recommend stacking strength. Switch gloves to Meginord’s Vice and chest to Saqawal’s Nest. My AG is sitting at 900+ strength (54% global defenses is very nice), 100+ dex and int. I don’t have any issues with him coming close to death, but I haven’t done high Metamorph bosses which have a tendency to deal lots of chaos damage.

Fortify from Kingmaker will only be effective when you are in range. Meat shield helps keep him in range of you, but it makes him much less effective on minions where you want him. It also screws with the Chieftans’ charge generation.

Fair warning I cannot see your tree. Your strength is very low for 3 Efficient Trainings and 1 Brawn. My first recommendation is to get a Lethal Pride or Elegant Hubris. The jury is still out on which is better/easier to roll.

There are several better amulet choices than Astramentis.

Getting your Spectres to L21 will grant a 4th Spectre. You’ll see better defensive and offensive results by swapping the connected Meat Shield with Minion Life.

You’re missing out on a lot of strength opportunities in your belt and boots. Heck your Alberon’s Warpath only has 17% strength.

Even with the rework I don’t think Punishment isn’t very good for this build. Only the zombie that gets hit will receive the buff. I haven’t tested this though to see the uptime. Vulnerability is much more reliable.

You have no catalysts on your rings.

You are missing out on all 3 lab enchants.
"
Aldonés написал:
"
Скрытый текст
I cannot see your tree right now, so I’ll have to make a few assumptions.
- Clarity serves no purpose unless you have the Watcher’s Eye mod (which I love) or CoD (I don’t recommend).
- Carrion Golem provides a little dps, but I strongly recommend Chaos Golem instead. An additional 5% phys damage reduction is significant.
- I haven’t played enough with defensive zombies to say exactly how well their AI works, but if you replace Feeding Frenzy with Meat Shield and then link Feeding Frenzy to your Golem, you should have significantly better results.
- Dread Banner can be linked to Generosity (I really need to calculate an estimated dps value of this since PoB ignores it.
- Maim can be linked to F&S.
- You have a nice amulet. Just remember that a Jorgin T3 can corrupt a similar one, changing the implicit to 12-16% increased attributes (I think that’s the range and at a 1/7 chance). A Delve drop can get the +1 zombie mod without being influenced.
- Your weapon has low rolls and can be divined.
- I am very jealous of your 21/23 Vaal Discipline.

-I indeed use clarity for the watcher's eye
- The golem is more like of a "making some use out of nothing" with a socket that wasn't being useful
- I feel like feeding frenzy is more for the aggression than the buff. Tried awakened minion damage, but mapping and even bossing felt worse due to minion management
- The amulet i just searched a combination of desired affixes and ended up with that one, which has that 22% inc ES which is kinda useful

On the gems setup, I decided to make some changes towards what you suggested. Ill map for a while and come back with a opinion
Скрытый текст

Also, with 14.4k ehp i don't know how much more desirable would be fortify over "ocasional" fortify from kingmaker and some damage on minions over 5% phys red, so... for now that works for me for now, but its now hard to change it
Последняя редакция: anakkk. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 11:27:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация