[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
chinchica написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
chinchica написал:

Hi all - loving the build. What should be my next upgrade? I got quite lucky with my head enchant - second lab I ran this league...

I am at 1200 strength, 15 zombies. I think damage is high enough, need more suitability

I am thinking lethal pride / elegant hubris and then better amulet perhaps. My rings also have no sockets so not using VMS at the moment.

How important is the 6L chest also?

Thank you!!

If you need survivability i'd recommend getting the 6th link on the chest as its 8% less damage taken from attacks and spells. I'd also recommend that you check out a vaal molten shell, as that grants us alot of on need survivability.

Thanks! Will definitely go that route and try to get an amulet as the other person suggested in prior page.

A min/max question - should I be running dread banner aura with impale with my current head enchant? I don't think that is optimal but would be a pain to change sockets in weapon too

Yes you can easily keep the one you have, its such a juicy headenchant :D
Hey!

I'm starting out on this build. I've got the basic gear.

I'm using a 6L Femur, should i just use that until I have the currency to craft the elder weapon? Item level 68-69 elder bases are exceedingly expensive, so I don't know how long it would take for me to get one.
How come my character does not life regen and sometimes no life leech from zombie or life flask do not recover to 100 HP?
@Alcsaar
"
Alcsaar написал:
Hey!

I'm using a 6L Femur, should i just use that until I have the currency to craft the elder weapon? Item level 68-69 elder bases are exceedingly expensive, so I don't know how long it would take for me to get one.

I’d say yes. 6L Femurs is good. The crafted weapon is much better, but unless you happen across a cheap rare, just save up for the crafted one.
@OuchDevil
"
OuchDevil написал:
How come my character does not life regen and sometimes no life leech from zombie or life flask do not recover to 100 HP?

Your profile is set to private, so we can’t see what’s going on, but my guess is you have a Geofri’s equipped which comes with Zealot’s Oath, causing life leech to grant ES leech instead. Life flasks would still work as intended, but again I can’t see what’s going on.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 12:00:51
I've got a 10% strength lethal pride that i'll let go for 300c (or your lethal pride + 100c). Other nodes on it for the build are 30% increased melee crit chance, you take 10% reduced extra damage from crits, and +15% melee crit multiplier

@zooeyez in game, if you're reading this post its still available
Just updated to public and I do have Geofri's. Does it also cause no life regen?

Whats the next upgrade for me? Sitting at 1271 strength
"
Alcsaar написал:
Hey!

Any ilvl is fine. I crafted tons on ivl 82 early in league (beastcrafting, not staffs)
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 12:46:51
"
Nantakuuu написал:

Whats the next upgrade for me? Sitting at 1271 strength

You could get better str on rings, get quality on astramentis or even change for one amulet with increased %str, another Efficient Training and how is your lethal prid roll?
"
MCRide написал:

-My Lethal Pride still only has 5% str, I have probably thrown around 20 divines at it at this point. How many divines does it typically take to hit at least two str nodes?

I used around 20 divines on my lethal and got 15% its luck

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация