[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
sephrinx написал:
This title is very disingenuous, as is the gear in the PoB. And Eyes of the Great Wolf with +2 Zombies and 24% Attributes? Yeeahhh no those literally don't even exist in this league.

You say "Use these uniques" and then in the PoB you're using completely different gear, which immediately makes me feel like this isn't accurate at all.

Even WITH that gear, you're nowhere near 10k life, not even 7k, and not even 2k es.

You're using 3 "Reduced Mana Reserved" efficient trainings, which there are only 2 currently listed for 9ex+. A Bottled Faith? For this minion build? That's ludicrously wasted budget.

I wouldn't even try "this build" which is literally just your basic Strength Stacking minion build, but with absurd items that don't even exist, and uber expensive filler to pad PoB while lying in the title.

Or you can use your own head and gear full char in 15 ex ......
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 22:20:29
sorry dude many here have been using this build and many have gear close to what is listed maybe not to full extent but close. think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed exile and should go back to sleep.
Последняя редакция: WulfKnightz13. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 22:32:58
I rolled 5% chance to deal double damage with my lethal pride but everything else isnt that great, do I keep it?
"
Coldlucidity написал:
I rolled 5% chance to deal double damage with my lethal pride but everything else isnt that great, do I keep it?

It doesn't work on minions, so your lethal pride is very bad. But your gear isn't very good also. You can get more from other upgrades for the price of rolling good lethal pride/elegant hubris.
Последняя редакция: DocRoberts. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 0:14:00
"
sephrinx написал:
rant
I'm not sure why you're so upset, but I can assure you that this build works extremely well without any of the expensive items you just mentioned. Those are generally ultra-luxury options. Here's my current setup for reference, and A8 Awakener is an absolute piece of cake. T16 bosses and fully juiced metamorphs can be face tanked. (btw Spirit Offering gives a ton of ES when we cyclone, so the build in pob wouldn't have 2k ES in combat- for example, mine normally sits at 1.6k but goes up to 3.9k if I've cycloned in the past ~13 seconds)

Скрытый текст
I've probably spent under 30ex for the full build including gems and jewels, and it crushes basically all content in the game. BTW, pretty sure the "10k+HP/ES" in the title is referring to the combined Life+ES, which easily reaches 10k.
Последняя редакция: MCRide. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 0:26:48
"
Vadash написал:
"
Alcsaar написал:
Hey!

I'm starting out on this build. I've got the basic gear.

I'm using a 6L Femur, should i just use that until I have the currency to craft the elder weapon? Item level 68-69 elder bases are exceedingly expensive, so I don't know how long it would take for me to get one.

Any ilvl is fine. I crafted tons on ivl 82 early in league (beastcrafting, not staffs)

What do you mean by "Beastcrafting, not staffs"?

Are you saying it isn't that hard to get the desirable mods on a higher item level base over just using a 68-69 ?

Edit: Nevermind. I had a good day currency wise so decided to take the plunge, bought myself a base, 6 socket, 6 linked, and fully crafted it (item level 81 coronal maul) for 10.25 exalts total cost.
Последняя редакция: Alcsaar. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 1:22:13
so once an amulet is crafted with the +1 zombie and the strength fullly quality and annoint any real downside to turning into a talisman? never used it before so want to make sure im not risking doing something stupid
"
WulfKnightz13 написал:
so once an amulet is crafted with the +1 zombie and the strength fullly quality and annoint any real downside to turning into a talisman? never used it before so want to make sure im not risking doing something stupid

I'm not sure if there is an additional risk, but make sure you select the right vorici rank. Rank 3 is tier 3 only for example, and I don't think +1 zombie is a tier 3 talisman
"
MCRide написал:
"
sephrinx написал:
rant
I'm not sure why you're so upset, but I can assure you that this build works extremely well without any of the expensive items you just mentioned. Those are generally ultra-luxury options. Here's my current setup for reference, and A8 Awakener is an absolute piece of cake. T16 bosses and fully juiced metamorphs can be face tanked. (btw Spirit Offering gives a ton of ES when we cyclone, so the build in pob wouldn't have 2k ES in combat- for example, mine normally sits at 1.6k but goes up to 3.9k if I've cycloned in the past ~13 seconds)

Скрытый текст
I've probably spent under 30ex for the full build including gems and jewels, and it crushes basically all content in the game. BTW, pretty sure the "10k+HP/ES" in the title is referring to the combined Life+ES, which easily reaches 10k.

Out of curiosity, how are you resist capped?

I'm struggling to cap my resists if I use a belt like yours with absolutely no resist. Are you going into maps fully relying on Spirit Offering to cap you?
"
Alcsaar написал:
"
WulfKnightz13 написал:

I'm not sure if there is an additional risk, but make sure you select the right vorici rank. Rank 3 is tier 3 only for example, and I don't think +1 zombie is a tier 3 talisman

Amulet to talisman conversion provides Jorgin in research, not Vorici. And getting % attributes is better in my opinion than getting +1 zombie, also there's only 7 t3 mods vs 12 t1. As for drawbacks - you'll lose implicit on the amulet (so -36 strength if it's amber base)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация