[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
jabul написал:
Is Dread Banner a massive lift over the carrion enchant? Only 1 of those enchanted Barons on the market and at 17ex I want to make sure.

You should pull up your own PoB to see for sure, but I find Carrion Golem to be < 2% more dps. The enchant is going to do ~3% more dps. I’m not positive exactly where the dps falls, but I’m sure Dread Banner is higher, and it provides a very nice less accuracy debuff on enemies.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 16:33:14
Can someone remind me on how much dmg Imaple support does vs Awakened Minion Damage support?

Looking for some small improvements, and I think gems is probably the most affordable for me at this point.
Are we not recommending chaos via triad grip now?

Not sure what to prioritize on upgrades apart from jewels/gems, any tips?
Последняя редакция: PandaZeus. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 20:19:24
Hello everyone! Hi Qlida! Thx for this guide. He's amazing! Everything is described in great detail, a lot of useful information. Even a child can figure it out. Great job! I took most of the guide, but the tree had to be changed.

I will tell a little about my character. Now i have 14.2k HP/ES, 2127 str (lethal: 10% + 20 flat) and 20 zombies! I can farm everything except the hall of the grandmasters. I was able to go down to 1220 depth. There began problems with the survival of zombies. I think that I need to rebuild the tree a bit and I can go down even lower. Tips are welcome!

My gear:
Скрытый текст

I want to share my find. (I’m probably not the first, but I don’t care)

With 4x "increased mana reserved" jewels, I was able to add the 6th aura. Сlarity + watchers eye increased my ES by 2.2k. Such an eye is more expensive than the one that the author offers, but such an option also exists. I may be wrong, but after this purchase I never died on maps. it’s good that there is depth, otherwise I would be immortal :P Be sure to try if you have problems with survival and you have excess currency.

PS Thanks again for the guide! By the way, you can change topic name to "Zombiemancer 20 zombies" :D
PPS I'm sorry for the mistakes. English is not my native language.
Последняя редакция: selfowner. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 21:06:03
"
selfowner написал:
Hello everyone! Hi Qlida! Thx for this guide. He's amazing! Everything is described in great detail, a lot of useful information. Even a child can figure it out. Great job! I took most of the guide, but the tree had to be changed.

I will tell a little about my character. Now i have 14.2k HP/ES, 2127 str (lethal: 10% + 20 flat) and 20 zombies! I can farm everything except the hall of the grandmasters. I was able to go down to 1220 depth. There began problems with the survival of zombies. I think that I need to rebuild the tree a bit and I can go down even lower. Tips are welcome!

My gear:
Скрытый текст

With 4x "increased mana reserved" jewels, I was able to add the 6th aura. Сlarity + watchers eye increased my ES by 2.2k. Such an eye is more expensive than the one that the author offers, but such an option also exists. I may be wrong, but after this purchase I never died on maps. it’s good that there is depth, otherwise I would be immortal :P Be sure to try if you have problems with survival and you have excess currency.

PS Thanks again for the guide! By the way, you can change topic name to "Zombiemancer 20 zombies" :D

Damn did you find a few mirrors or something, how did you afford all that gear?

Also Withering Touch is really interesting... wonder if it's more dmg than Impale or Awakened Minion Dmg?
"
selfowner написал:

Hey there. That dual mod is indeed very nice. Cashing in 80+ex on mini-Elder must be nice :) I don't know how I'd fit it in though. If I decide to go deep I might have to.

You actually got the Greywolf Talisman. Mind me asking what it cost?
I remember someone posting in this thread like "That Talisman doesnt even exist this league, Qlida your guide is misleading and bad and you should feel bad". Haha.

Did you lose any AG's going to 1200+?

No reason to excuse your English, it's on par with most native speakers :)
Последняя редакция: Ikarian3. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 22:01:48
What would be a better use of my exalts?

21 Zombie + level 4 empower

or

level 4 enlighten (so I can run flesh and stone) + upgrades to my rings/belt

"
MmmHmmmmm написал:
21 Zombie + level 4 empower

You almost don’t even need to know what the other options are to know that is better. Zombie levels is one of the most effective ways to scale dps, and assuming you have the crafted weapon, that will net you +1 zombie as well.
"
selfowner написал:
Скрытый текст

My gear:
Скрытый текст

I'm sure that you can afford a weapon with fortify implicit (might require several days to find one or do it yourself in the temple; mods similar, just cheap fossil crafted minion damage instead of temple mod), also impale 21/23 will give a bit of damage. You can craft elder/hunter boots with fortify and % strength, so you can put cyclone here and you'll have extra sockets for generosity and carrion golem with FF, so you can use minion damage in the weapon (not sure how it will work in that deep delves, but I'd probably use better suited builds if you want to push to 2k something). But I still have one more tip for zombie survival. Your amulet is very cool, but crafted amulet with +1 to int gems and grave intentions anointment might be much better in this situation, or allocate this cluster entirely (even better for delve). Also I don't see any point in using uber expensive jewels from the lab.
Последняя редакция: DocRoberts. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 2:53:51

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация