[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Jarena написал:
"
Try changing brutality to empower, even on level 2 epower is better. In my case brutality is giving ~200k dps per zombie, when empower 2 gives 150k per zombie and boost there life form 27k to 39k. I think it's worth it.

Because of the Staff with + 3 Suport-Gem Level even a LvL 1 Empower would be better than Brutality. It REALLY makes the difference for the Zombies to die or not.

Another thing is using Holy Relic, since it Provides the Zombies with permanent Life Regeneration.
Finally I use a medium Cluster Jewl with Feasting Fiends (2% Lifeleech for Minions) instead for the medium aura node.

Since i swapped my Weapon to the crafted one today my Zombies arent even losing life on a t16 map in delirium.

I loved the idea of Holy Relic since its inception, but there’s one thing about it that bothers me.

According to the wiki, it now states that the minion regeneration is a flat number, instead of percentage based. So, if a level 22 Holy Relics life per second on minions is 347, and our zombies have upwards of 40,000k hp... See where I’m going with this? It’s like using old convocation with the mindset that “I’m healing my minions”.
yea, what about it
Последняя редакция: Voidurai. Время: 19 марта 2020 г., 11:44:51
"
Voidurai написал:
"
Jarena написал:
"
Try changing brutality to empower, even on level 2 epower is better. In my case brutality is giving ~200k dps per zombie, when empower 2 gives 150k per zombie and boost there life form 27k to 39k. I think it's worth it.

Because of the Staff with + 3 Suport-Gem Level even a LvL 1 Empower would be better than Brutality. It REALLY makes the difference for the Zombies to die or not.

Another thing is using Holy Relic, since it Provides the Zombies with permanent Life Regeneration.
Finally I use a medium Cluster Jewl with Feasting Fiends (2% Lifeleech for Minions) instead for the medium aura node.

Since i swapped my Weapon to the crafted one today my Zombies arent even losing life on a t16 map in delirium.

I loved the idea of Holy Relic since its inception, but there’s one thing about it that bothers me.

According to the wiki, it now states that the minion regeneration is a flat number, instead of percentage based. So, if a level 22 Holy Relics life per second on minions is 347, and our zombies have upwards of 40,000k hp... See where Ai’m going with this? It’s like using old convocation with the mindset that “I’m healing my minions”.

yea, i'm using Holy relics just to heal myself, but I'm not sure if is good yet, need to test this more.
Yeah, but to be honest, until i have the optimal Zombie setup i feel like every bit of regen is helpful and flat over 300 life per second is quite a good chunk of regen work against the delirium damage.

Like i wrote, my zombies have no problems survivng atm. My Spectre is sometimes dieing, my AG never died but my golem is non-stop dieing.
Последняя редакция: Jarena. Время: 19 марта 2020 г., 11:07:52
@abdemon
"
abdemon написал:
"
Aldonés написал:
"
abdemon написал:
Feeding Frenzy from Carrion golem works on zombies? ( Make them aggressive or only 10% more dmg for zombies)

All minions gain
- 10% more damage
- 10% increased attack, cast, movement speed

Linked minions gain
- aggressive nature

Also your chest has poorly allocated gems. Carrion Golem, does very little damage, so he’s better off being used just for his buff and possibly triggering something (i.e. FF buff). He will rarely land the killing blow necessary to summon a phantasm, and the phantasms cast spells, so they are not supported by Multistrike.

Personally I think that with enough gear it will be worth putting FF back into the zombie links when mapping and only going full dps mode in Delve and bosses, but neither of us are there yet. In any case you only want that support gem in your links once.

Ty, but how do you saw my character? My profile is closed:-)

I simply used the linked gear above which apparently belongs to b1NoD. I honestly haven’t the faintest clue what I was or wasn’t thinking when I wrote that.

To everyone else:

In terms of survivability I’ll present my current plan again of 3x curse spending 3-4 points to get WoD and an ACoH (will have to manually cast FO). That also frees up Diabolist as a Spectre. Curses I’m looking at are Vulnerability, Enfeeble, and Poacher’s Mark / Temporal Chains swap. 20% increased curse effectiveness is pretty decent even on a 66% curse resistance boss. It also makes Dying Breath a much more attractive AG budget weapon.

If Zombies are dying you can easily use Warlord’s Mark to give zombies 2% life leech, but I think grabbing Death Attunement should be sufficient pathing through a .2% damage leech minor node. Or you could permanently use TC.
I did a lot of respeccing and my zombies now survive most content (some extreme boss content and a few nasty T16 map rolls they cant'survive).

Does anyone have some advice for large cluster jewels? I can't find anything good for the skillpoint cost.
For me its

Large:
Rotten Claw and Vicious bite and 1(2) sockets (Tested Raze and Pillage but im using brutality now so the elemental dmg doesnt work anyway and Vicious Bites has more syngergy with the Kingmaker aura)

Medium:
Socket
Feasting Fiend
Dread March (not skilled yet)

Small:
Wall of Muscle

I decided to go for the Minion Cluster in Medium, cause to make zombies survive better, which works perfectly for now for all.

I dont know if i get a better large cluster with 2 sockets, if i would go for another medium minion wheel or an aura one but the one works for me (especially for the delirium content)
Just taking a brief look

Large
- Vicious Bite
- Rotten Claws
- Renewal (willing to skip due to budget)
- 2 jewels

Medium
- Precise Commander
- Replenishing Presence
maybe
- Enduring Focus
- Hex Breaker

Small
- Wall of Muscle
maybe
- Fettle
- Adrenaline
- Heart of Iron
- Blessed
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 1:48:49
They destroyed zombie builds. The baron nerf was waaay too much. Without an outlandish investment you're stuck at 10 zombies, which is literally pathetic.
"
Rakie1337 написал:
They destroyed zombie builds. The baron nerf was waaay too much. Without an outlandish investment you're stuck at 10 zombies, which is literally pathetic.

It depends what do you mean by outlandish investment. Only necessary
part is weapon, I crafted mine for 10ex, and even before maping was doable with some help from skeletons. Now with weapon and empower 4 I have more then 6 milion dps, and I'm not using cluster jewels jet.
Последняя редакция: Kotylion. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 9:23:54
"
Rakie1337 написал:

Huh?
- 7 from L25+
- 2 from passives
- 3 from 1500 strength
- 1 from amulet

That’s 13 before you get outlandish and 10-11 on a budget you should have by yellow maps. Then you can get +1 from Queens Escape. I’ll warrant the second zombie on an amulet and reaching 2000 strength as outrageous. You don’t even need a crafted weapon to hit zombie level 25.

I agree it was a bit much, but I think it was warranted. I absolutely hate that a level 26 is required for virtually any zombie build. The item was (and still is) stupid for its level...what level 26 can boast 500 strength, let alone 1000. In any case The Baron is ideal now but certainly not required.

Zombies simply aren’t a spend 10c on gear and kill Awakener build anymore.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 9:48:15

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация