[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Zombies still seem very much viable, just deathless awaken 5 sirus, with lv 15 supports on the zombies very painlessly, nobody even got close to dying
"
nazgul29 написал:
All content done guys, zombos are still fine:)

Now i need 1500 str and maybe push delve again:).

P.S. Cluster jewels are very very good for us, i recomend using it before legion jewel

Try t16 guard map with 100% delirious :-).
"
Rakie1337 написал:
They destroyed zombie builds. The baron nerf was waaay too much. Without an outlandish investment you're stuck at 10 zombies, which is literally pathetic.

What in god's name is your definition of "destroyed"? Auto-casting builds that needed Spirit Offering's ES were destroyed with the changes but summoner builds of all kinds are far more than capable of tackling end game content.

As someone mentioned, the weapon is what carries this build still. 8+Ex to craft it definitely fits in the fair cost that allows us to focus more on survivability instead of damage scaling.
"
f3lcrow написал:
As someone mentioned, the weapon is what carries this build still. 8+Ex to craft it definitely fits in the fair cost that allows us to focus more on survivability instead of damage scaling.

The only builds where that isn’t true are builds based around unique weapons, and those never scale as well into end game content. Which really means we still aren’t required to invest much to be competitive. Even our cluster jewels aren’t that expensive.
This build is still quote OP. Especially since Cluster jewel notables stack. I'm using jewels that give renewal x2, feasting fiends, rotten claws, vicious bite, and wall of muscle x2. All in all I'm melting endgame. Here is my current gear:

Haven't gotten bottled faith, but at this point I don't think I need it. If I get the chance I'll post a video of 100% delirium at a guardian map, or sirus 8. They're both quite easy. Been loving every second of this build even since last league.
Hello guys and gals! I've never posted in this thread but do frequently post in the other thread. I thought I would drop in and share the build I'm doing this league. The DPS is very good and minions are basically unkillable.

It's also quite fun because of the HUGE ZOMBIES!

Below is my current gear:

This build uses two fully populated large clusters which add the following:

Minions have 40% chance to ignite
Minions do 40% increased damage against ignited enemies
Minions gain 12% of physical as EXTRA fire damage
Minions have 100% increased critical strike chance
Minions have 100% increased critical strike multiplier
Minions have 60% increased damage
Minions leech 0.4% life
Minions have 148% increased life
Zombies have 80% increased size
Zombies have 20% chance to taunt
Minions have 50% chance to do double damage
Minions regenerate 5% life
40% increased maximum life
20% increased strength

POB:

https://pastebin.com/R9gBpcGW

Video showing passive tree and stats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id_VgDAnY_k

At level 95 stats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNlqs0XDDck

A little game play video. Hoping to make more later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDRjuLJQbrg&t=99s

Just thought I would spread awareness for those still not in the know because I'm having so much fun running around with huge invulnerable zombies that hit like a truck. ;p

If you have any questions or even suggestions, feel free to message me in game or on the forums.

Have fun!

If I want to change gear on my animated guardian is there anyway to get it back ? or do I just have to cast over it to change weapon ?
Also wanted to tune in, build is going strong AF, just hit 1500 str threshold (12th zombie) today after toying a bit with Lethal Pride.

Current stats and gear at lvl 94:

STR: 1504
Life: 6196
ES: 583

One thing of note is that i somehow managed to get res capped with 2 unset rings and no purity of elements, so i'm not sure if its even worth to pursue fitting purity in the build. Maybe with 2+ mod watcher's eye, but what do i even take out in order to fit it in? :)

Also using cluster jewels with mods (not yet optimal):

Large (8 passives):

- Vicious Bite (crit chance crit multi)
- Rotten Claws (impale)
- 1 jewel socket (should be 2)
- empty (so a free slam later)

Medium (4 passives):

- Feasting Fiends (minion life/damage/leech)
- Hulking Corpses (minion life/taunt - should probably be Renewal instead)
- 1 jewel socket
- minions regenerate 0.15% life (seems good, tho probably not best in slot)

Small (2 passives):

- Wall of Muscle (inc% life/str)
- chaos resist
- increase effect
- empty (free slam later)

Next steps are probably: get an enchanted Baron, get elder amulet in place of Astramentis, min-max cluster jewels, min-max Lethal Pride, get awakened Multistrike, switch belt to Stygian Vise base and then maybe drop Alberon's for rares.
Guys please help me :_( start with this build and dont know how to improve my survivability :( Just constantly die in random one-shots .

HP: 5174
ES: 496
Str: 1119

maybe someone help me improve my passive tree and gear (what change , buy first)
Thanks alot .
Hello,

I have seen so many variations of this build.
Currently I’m running 6 link zombies and 6 link skeletons.
I would like to transition to the 7 aura set up instead of skeletons but I’m not sure that it is more damage. I want to continue to use Geofri’s armor as the defenses are nice.

Is the aura set up more dps than skeletons?
I’m stuck at 11 zombies.
Also I am having a hard time calculating dps in poe right now it says
140k per zombie
195k per skeleton
I’m not sure if I am filling out fields in pob correctly. Does pob calculate damage from impale and Multistrike correctly?

A lot of info but my important question is zombie and auras better than zombie and skeletons?

Thank you,

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация