[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
sebsrk написал:
are there any differences beween 1.9.0 and now?

This is either a typo or a troll post. The Baron wasn’t even around in 1.9. After the minion league of 3.9, it would be foolish to think GGG didn’t nerf us to near oblivion.
So we dropped Feeding Freny? doesnt that makes the zombies "passive" ?
"
Sezth написал:
So we dropped Feeding Freny? doesnt that makes the zombies "passive" ?
. Attach it to your Golem and Zombies will receive everything except the aggressive nature. I personally find it unnecessary.
"
nazgul29 написал:

My items now (or you can check my profile):

In conclusion i guess zombies are fine if you invest enough and with cluster help, one more nerf on them and idk if they will survive

Sirus fight is a bitch i consider using desecrate only for sirus, need to test that to see how it works.

you're profile is private my guy
"
muntaser написал:
"
nazgul29 написал:

My items now (or you can check my profile):

In conclusion i guess zombies are fine if you invest enough and with cluster help, one more nerf on them and idk if they will survive

Sirus fight is a bitch i consider using desecrate only for sirus, need to test that to see how it works.

you're profile is private my guy

Yes, i started delving and i test some modifications, so far is perfect but i need to go 1000 before i go public again
My death save my AG :-)

Mods
Последняя редакция: abdemon. Время: 5 апр. 2020 г., 5:28:36
Just an FYI for those that may think this build is still weak. I recorded this vid last week of 100% Delirium Edler map.

https://youtu.be/1ZDgGRvIM1A

I have scaled my gear a lot more since then and things melt quickly. Only issue with this build is EHP pool. Any questions on my build let me know.

This is my current PoB:

https://pastebin.com/9MK7gHuy
can anyone take a look at my profile ? I'm struggling to get purity of elements on. I'm about 1-5% short. it's at 23% mana reservation right now and it's not quite enough.

"
lobsterzilla написал:
can anyone take a look at my profile ? I'm struggling to get purity of elements on. I'm about 1-5% short. it's at 23% mana reservation right now and it's not quite enough.

It seems you may need Reduced Mana Reserve jewels. You're actually trying to squeeze in too many auras. I think it's only Purity of Elements or Flesh and Stone you can choose from. Otherwise get some reduced mana reserve jewels and maybe you'll hit it.
Heya, good to see people still play this build, I remember I had a lot of fun with it!

I just dropped this Megalomaniac Jewel, that gives Rotten Claws (minions have 20% chance to impale) and Wall Of Muscle (6% inc life, 5% inc strength). I think people here might be interested in it. If you are, you can message me here or in game, IGN PicklePaco

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация