[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Edzilla написал:

I see, I just thought maybe the zombies followed the golems lead, since zombies tend to follow your other spells and curses and such(or sho I thought?!). I'm just looking for the best clearspeed possible and also want to stay safe and away.

I was planning to run self-cast offering and conviction and probably a movement skill (Flame dash and second wind seem to be really good as an endgame movement skill) Is holy relic part of your cwdt setup? or do you self cast it? and what level do you have them all set to? Does Precision really give your zombies a big dps boost? I was planning on running haste since I won't be running pride and blood stance.

Curses don't direct traffic for zombie AI? They used to - or maybe it was the damage from Ball of Lightning that did.. I honestly don't know how the mechanics work lol. I thought Deathmark was a curse, that's disappointing :( I probably won't use it then.

I plan to just start with a 5l femur - I'll eventually get a nice rolled rare, but it'll be awhile. Isn't the expensive part of setting up aspect of the avian getting the chest though (since it doesn't share to your allies unless you have the chest)? The Avian skill craft seems to be pretty cheap on poe.trade and also you can craft it with bestiary, no? On Delirium HC, the chest is 300+ chaos. I'd probably get a 6link and an astrametis before aiming for that.

Here's my pastebin for pobuilding that I had in mind. Let me know how it looks. Set to have 6k life, and my zombies dealing 7.5k dps(not counting spectre buffs or golem/guardian dps) with 3.4k life each @ level 90 on a 5link. I'm doing the double curse setup, but if that is worthless on directing my zombies, I'll change it.

https://pastebin.com/RfVVPQPd

Well I would say that Deathmark is pretty good at keep you away from monster and telling your minions to rush.

Holy Relic isn't part of my CWDT, it's self-casted (it has like 35k+ life so it never dies).

My CWDT setup is

Precision is just a bit (a tiny bit) more damage, and I had a free socket, so that's why i'm using it.

Well Pride, Flesh & Stone + Maim is a big damage boost. Haste won't give you the same amount of damage. Of course it gives more movespeed and attack speed, but it's not like those. You know more speed is nothing if you can't kill stuff as fast...

I mean when you hit something or cast a spell on somehting, minions AI tend to follow your you hit/cast, but it's not like "controlling" them.

Yes, Aspect of the Avian alone is very cheap and yes it's a beastiary crafted suffix. You don't absolutly need a 6L Saqawal Nest, a 4L or 5L works, depending on what gem setup you put in.

The weapon IS the biggest investment (and upgrade) you can do on this build, so that should be your priority, then getting some juicy levels on your zombies (Empower Gem lvl 4, lvl 21 Raise Zombie Gem, +1 on the weapon, +2 support gem for empower on the weapon, etc.)

PoB thoughts :
That's a nice tree. I'm getting a ~170k damage (w/o guardian) with your PoB (after some PoB config). That's a nice starter.

- You should get the Enduring Bond node soon.
- Anoint the Ravenous Horde node (here is your movement speed!)
- You don't need the mana node Deep Thoughts
- Since you aren't using Cyclone neither the Life Gain on Hit Support Gem, you don't need Resolute Technique.
- You should get a rare Heavy Belt with strength, resistances and life to start with (don't need the expensive %increased Strength yet)
- Same for the gloves, you should get some rare ones with resistances, strength and life to start with (or Shaper's Touch can be nice for ES boost, if you can't find usable rare ones)
- If you don't have 1000+ strength after the changes, get 1 or 2 Brawn Crimson Jewels (replace Ghaslty and/or get sockets for them and pay attention to the % reduced Intelligence and % increased Strength) AND continue using your 2 Efficient Training jewels to get you to 1000+ strength again

Here is my current Delirium SC build if you wanna compare
https://pastebin.com/ReWMGxcN
"
hp1 написал:
I played this build last league and it was the most fun I had in POE. I'm not liking my league character very much, so looking to continue on with this character in standard. I have a legacy baron and shapers, so I can keep those.

My character was a bit different, I didn't use cyclone/cwc/spirit offering, but rather spirit CWDT and skeletons in the chest so I could summon them directly where I wanted. Gave a bit more active playstyle while still supported by the zombie horde. So the spirit offering nerf didn't affect me too much, and I've already respec'd that acendancy.

I'm a little lost though looking at the new 3.10 POB and my character to see where to make improvements. Qlida's DPS skyrockets to 4M / zombie, so it's not that clear to me where to make the right changes while still keeping vaal skeletons. I would be very appreciative for any suggestions and feedback from those that made that transition from 3.9 to 3.10

https://pastebin.com/nM12Rs7M

Here is couple things I can say :

- In your PoB, your weapon doesn't have any damage mod (Lvl 1 Forify, %increased Minion Damage, Lvl 20 Maim, etc.) I guess that's just a PoB bug or something
- Qlida use a +320% increased Minion Damage Elegant Hubris Jewel instead of a Lethal Pride Jewel (that's maybe here the big dps difference)
- Linking a Awakened Generosity to your Dread Banner will give you more damage (a bit more flat, a lot more impale damage)
- A self-casted (or cyclone CwC) offering will give you more damage then a Lvl 8 CWDT one
Hey, thanks for the reply!

Weird about the POB, I crafted a decent weapon (I think!) last league:

I also have an awakened brutality that I got from sirius last league. Don't know if it make sense to replace awakened minion damage though.
"
hp1 написал:
Hey, thanks for the reply!

Weird about the POB, I crafted a decent weapon (I think!) last league:

I also have an awakened brutality that I got from sirius last league. Don't know if it make sense to replace awakened minion damage though.

Actually your weapon still miss one of the following mods :

- Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Fortify
- Minions deal #% increased Damage (maybe double damage either)
- (Maybe Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Onslaught, with corruption)
- (Legacy) Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18/20 Maim

Link to examples of Fortify weapons (cause I don't own any) : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/5n9gopKCa

Keep in mind that you can craft Avian on all of them, except the legacy one.

I would say, sell your staff and just buy one the following above (going from 6ex to 40ex+ in Standard, depending on which one you choose)

Yes, looks like Awakened Minion Damage still beat Brutality at least in PoB if you keep on using Spirit Offering (cause that offering gives extra Chaos Damage and Brutality negate it ^^).

And you can try corrupting your 20/20% gems to get a bit more out of them aswell :)
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 15:49:10
Great idea. I have a decent amount of standard currency, so that's something I can spend it on!
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
[

Well I would say that Deathmark is pretty good at keep you away from monster and telling your minions to rush.

Holy Relic isn't part of my CWDT, it's self-casted (it has like 35k+ life so it never dies).

My CWDT setup is

Precision is just a bit (a tiny bit) more damage, and I had a free socket, so that's why i'm using it.

Well Pride, Flesh & Stone + Maim is a big damage boost. Haste won't give you the same amount of damage. Of course it gives more movespeed and attack speed, but it's not like those. You know more speed is nothing if you can't kill stuff as fast...

I mean when you hit something or cast a spell on somehting, minions AI tend to follow your you hit/cast, but it's not like "controlling" them.

Yes, Aspect of the Avian alone is very cheap and yes it's a beastiary crafted suffix. You don't absolutly need a 6L Saqawal Nest, a 4L or 5L works, depending on what gem setup you put in.

The weapon IS the biggest investment (and upgrade) you can do on this build, so that should be your priority, then getting some juicy levels on your zombies (Empower Gem lvl 4, lvl 21 Raise Zombie Gem, +1 on the weapon, +2 support gem for empower on the weapon, etc.)

PoB thoughts :
That's a nice tree. I'm getting a ~170k damage (w/o guardian) with your PoB (after some PoB config). That's a nice starter.

- You should get the Enduring Bond node soon.
- Anoint the Ravenous Horde node (here is your movement speed!)
- You don't need the mana node Deep Thoughts
- Since you aren't using Cyclone neither the Life Gain on Hit Support Gem, you don't need Resolute Technique.
- You should get a rare Heavy Belt with strength, resistances and life to start with (don't need the expensive %increased Strength yet)
- Same for the gloves, you should get some rare ones with resistances, strength and life to start with (or Shaper's Touch can be nice for ES boost, if you can't find usable rare ones)
- If you don't have 1000+ strength after the changes, get 1 or 2 Brawn Crimson Jewels (replace Ghaslty and/or get sockets for them and pay attention to the % reduced Intelligence and % increased Strength) AND continue using your 2 Efficient Training jewels to get you to 1000+ strength again

Here is my current Delirium SC build if you wanna compare
https://pastebin.com/ReWMGxcN

Holy Relic sounds sweet. I'll level with it and see how I like it. Thanks for the tip.

Well I don't think pride / blood / maim will work for me because I don't plan to be cycloning mindless into combat with my minions (those are all range based skills and require you to be some-what close to the targets) - so I figured haste is the next best thing. It gives them 10k tooltip on my pob setup - probably more if I did generosity with it, but I like the movement speed it gives me.

People on reddit say the zombies follow spells and auto attacks.. so I will try my bane setup and see how it goes. I really don't want to waste a gem spot for deathmark or feeding frenzy.

Non linked, normal, Saqawal's Nest Blood Raiment's are 6ex on HC right now... so yeah lol. I'd much rather get a decently crafted 6l staff first. I do agree that is more important I just didn't know HOW important having aspect of the avian is on your minions - what % dps boost it is, etc.

Enduring Bond was the lowest DPS node that I could unspec from to hit my level 90 goal (I plan builds to hit 90, not higher, so they're realistic.) All the other DPS minion nodes are important (AOE from fearsome force was actually the lowest EDPS, but losing all that AOE would lower my clearspeed down more than actually DPS) so it was the one to get cut. If you have any other suggestions on what might be a better one to cut - let me know.

I don't know how annoitments work. But once I do figure it out, I'll get that one per your recommendation :)

Without Deep Thoughts, my unreserved mana dips below the actual cost to summon my zombies (135) which doesn't sound like a good idea to me. I want the ability to resummon a zombie during combat if I need to - for sticky situations.

Does RT not affect my zombies? If not, then I'll dump it for sure. (Unclicking it and reclicking it didn't change my zombies DPS... so I'm guessing it doesn't! Good bye.)

I kind of like the belt - high str, 10% max life, and a resist and I just kept the gauntlets because they give me 100 str. Replacing them with some gloves that have 30ish str on them would dip me below 1k str I believe, but I'll try and rework the numbers/jewels etc and see if I can get it to work. As for the jewels, I was just grabbed stuff that was recommended on the intro page - If that's out of date, we might want to mention to the OP. Normal jewels are better than abyss?

Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla написал:

Holy Relic sounds sweet. I'll level with it and see how I like it. Thanks for the tip.

Well I don't think pride / blood / maim will work for me because I don't plan to be cycloning mindless into combat with my minions (those are all range based skills and require you to be some-what close to the targets) - so I figured haste is the next best thing. It gives them 10k tooltip on my pob setup - probably more if I did generosity with it, but I like the movement speed it gives me.

People on reddit say the zombies follow spells and auto attacks.. so I will try my bane setup and see how it goes. I really don't want to waste a gem spot for deathmark or feeding frenzy.

Non linked, normal, Saqawal's Nest Blood Raiment's are 6ex on HC right now... so yeah lol. I'd much rather get a decently crafted 6l staff first. I do agree that is more important I just didn't know HOW important having aspect of the avian is on your minions - what % dps boost it is, etc.

Enduring Bond was the lowest DPS node that I could unspec from to hit my level 90 goal (I plan builds to hit 90, not higher, so they're realistic.) All the other DPS minion nodes are important (AOE from fearsome force was actually the lowest EDPS, but losing all that AOE would lower my clearspeed down more than actually DPS) so it was the one to get cut. If you have any other suggestions on what might be a better one to cut - let me know.

I don't know how annoitments work. But once I do figure it out, I'll get that one per your recommendation :)

Without Deep Thoughts, my unreserved mana dips below the actual cost to summon my zombies (135) which doesn't sound like a good idea to me. I want the ability to resummon a zombie during combat if I need to - for sticky situations.

Does RT not affect my zombies? If not, then I'll dump it for sure. (Unclicking it and reclicking it didn't change my zombies DPS... so I'm guessing it doesn't! Good bye.)

I kind of like the belt - high str, 10% max life, and a resist and I just kept the gauntlets because they give me 100 str. Replacing them with some gloves that have 30ish str on them would dip me below 1k str I believe, but I'll try and rework the numbers/jewels etc and see if I can get it to work. As for the jewels, I was just grabbed stuff that was recommended on the intro page - If that's out of date, we might want to mention to the OP. Normal jewels are better than abyss?

Yeah, for F&S you need to be close, but Pride has a big radius (almost a screen radius) so it's usable in your case. Pride + Haste would be a nice alternative for you then, if you have enough mana/reduced mana reserved.

The problem I had personally with "make your zombie follow the curse/attack/etc." is that, they will follow your curse, but if you move in another direction, they will come back to you... lol

Avian give (for my PoB) ~20% increased damage to zombies and 20% minion movespeed (with Saqawal Nest).

For annoitments, it let you grab a Notable Node (such as Ravenous Horde) on your passive skill tree without being linked to others. So, you usually grab a node that is far away from your working spot to save passive skill points for something else. You have to give the right Blight Oils (3 oils) to Sister Cassia to allocate the Notable Node you want on your Amulet. After what, the Notable Node is allocated on your tree (kind of for free). Each Notable Nodes has it's own set of oils needed to allocate them (it's written on the actual node in the skill tree).

You should summon your zombie when you log in and that's it. They shouldn't die, otherwise there's something wrong with their life/resistances/damage reduction/regen that might be too low for the content you're runnin (or of course if you run throught a "Monsters reflect #% physical damage" map, it's an insta-RIP no matter how much life/regen you give them lol). You can use Convocation to regen their life at any moment and Bone Armour to protect them as well as you.

Resolute Technique apply to you, not to your allies (minions) aswell. Qlida is using it for the Life Gain on Hit from his Cyclone CwC setup, so he's able to ALWAYS gain life on hit, cause witch are kinda bad with accuracy lol.

Yeah, usually 2 Efficient Training, 2 Brawn, some strength on both rings, heavy belt and astramentis bring you easy to 1000-1200 strength.

I mean Abyssal jewels are great, but it's better to get 1000 strength with ET/Brawns for the juicy life leech of the zombies! Then if you have empty sockets.. you can still put whatever you want in it.

Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 20:22:09
My ci version of baron zombies build.~2kk dmg per zombie(fork pob),13 zombies.Ez farmed all content(simulacrum and 5 orbs t16 too),and im using it for afk blight farm.All information in pob.
P.S.New cluster jewels are OP.
https://pastebin.com/vfrznsx4
Последняя редакция: GuppiTheSlayer. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 22:31:22
"
abdemon написал:
Guys, You can add 2 new spectres to your monkeys.
1)Arena Master. Grants 40% Attack Speed, 40% Cast speed, 40% movespeed, 10% more dmg, 40% reduced damage taken.
2)They of Tul. 15% reduced damage taken, 20% dodge spell and attacks

Those sound pretty darn interesting. I’ll have to try them out. According to the wiki They of Tul casts a 10s buff on a 9s CD (perma uptime?). The mitigation from the buff scales, and I couldn’t find out anything on how it affects the Spectre version. It also provides an AoE field around you. From the Reddit post below he’ll be found in Tul’s Breachstone but only spawn as rare and as such will never have the name “They of Tul.” If you see a “big boi's corpse that's him.” I’m not entirely sure what the guy meant there.

I couldn’t find anything on the wiki about Arena Master, but a Reddit post says they spawn from Drox portals and apply a 3.5s buff every 8s. It also mentioned Ancient Wraith or Ancient Suffering found an Abysall Depth nodes in Niko’s mine. They apply Enfeeble and Temporal Chains on Hit and come with a +1 curse modifier. These mobs appear to have been Spectre-able since 3.7.

At the very least I’ll be looking into They of Tul. That’s an insane defensive buff.

Others from another Reddit post:
- Baranite Cleric - Aura granting 20% of physical damage as extra lightning damage.
- Xoph’s Favoured - Warcry granting 20% physical damage as extra fire damage
- Xoh’s Loyal - Covers enemies in Ash
- Syndicate Enforcer and Imperial Bannerman - Buff Banner with unknown specifications

If someone finds an equivalent 20% physical as extra cold damage...that would really make a cold version shine.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 1:30:22
Hey friend. Thank you for your guide.

I don't see Desecrate in your build. Do you use it? If yes, how? You change gems?
Последняя редакция: 666Leo999. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 7:17:03

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация