[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Please do not try to hawk items outside of the trade forums, especially something that is so easy to do a trade search for...
I'm tired. Should I keep the completely sub-par weapon or keep going?

Edit: I’ve already rolled past it. I’m several exalt poorer with nothing to show for it.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 6 апр. 2020 г., 23:49:21
"
Aldonés написал:
I'm tired. Should I keep the completely sub-par weapon or keep going?

Edit: I’ve already rolled past it. I’m several exalt poorer with nothing to show for it.

Dang, don't the bases usually just go for 4 ex or so? Might as well just buy the base and link it and then craft. Slamming Ex is pretty risky.
Looking for the fastest clearspeed version of this. Would that be using the Queen's escape?

I play HC, so I'm not a big fan of the cyclone - cwc gameplay. I don't intend to be anywhere near my targets. What's an alternate setup? I don't mind self-casting offering.

Also, how do you direct your zombie/minions attacks? In the old summoner days, it was curse on hit - ball lightning and the minions followed your balls.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla написал:
Looking for the fastest clearspeed version of this. Would that be using the Queen's escape?

I play HC, so I'm not a big fan of the cyclone - cwc gameplay. I don't intend to be anywhere near my targets. What's an alternate setup? I don't mind self-casting offering.

Also, how do you direct your zombie/minions attacks? In the old summoner days, it was curse on hit - ball lightning and the minions followed your balls.

To "control" your minions, you can use Deathmark Support Gem. You mark a ennemy an your zombies will rush to it and attack nearby ennemies aswell.
You can either use Feeding Frenzy Support Gem to make your minions agressive (so they'll rush ennemies more w/o you telling them want to do), but it doesn't provide any flat damage to your minion (except the Feeding Frenzy buff), so it's like a dead link I think...

For Queen's Escape, that's a BIG damage and survivability loss for your minions (so a clearspeed drop aswell). I would maybe try instead to grab some Minion Movement Speed from Cluster Jewels or Ghastly Abyssal Jewels, aswell as grabbing every Minion Movement Speed nodes on your skill tree, such has the cluster that leads to the Ravenous Horde node.

You can get some juicy Minion Movement Speed on both rings and on the amulet (if you're using a rare one).

You can use Vaal Haste (instead of Pride, if you have enough DPS) to boost the Movement Speed of everyone.

Finally, you can grab :

to boost YOUR movement speed. (Note that your movement speed is now capped at 150%, so Quicksilver and others buff doesn't speed you up anymore, but it doesn't affect your minions).

I personally don't use the CwC Cyclone this league cause Spirit Offering isn't a thing anymore, and I found out that it's a bit faster without it cause you don't have slow down yourself to Cyclone... but it's a bit more risky then the 3.9 Spirit Offering thing!
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 15:09:04
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Edzilla написал:

To "control" your minions, you can use Deathmark Support Gem. You mark a ennemy an your zombies will rush to it and attack nearby ennemies aswell.
You can either use Feeding Frenzy Support Gem to make your minions agressive (so they'll rush ennemies more w/o you telling them want to do), but it doesn't provide any flat damage to your minion (except the Feeding Frenzy buff), so it's like a dead link I think...

For Queen's Escape, that's a BIG damage and survivability loss for your minions (so a clearspeed drop aswell). I would maybe try instead to grab some Minion Movement Speed from Cluster Jewels or Ghastly Abyssal Jewels, aswell as grabbing every Minion Movement Speed nodes on your skill tree, such has the cluster that leads to the Ravenous Horde node.

You can get some juicy Minion Movement Speed on both rings and on the amulet (if you're using a rare one).

You can use Vaal Haste (instead of Pride, if you have enough DPS) to boost the Movement Speed of everyone.

Finally, you can grab :

to boost YOUR movement speed. (Note that your movement speed is now capped at 150%, so Quicksilver and others buff doesn't speed you up anymore, but it doesn't affect your minions).

I personally don't use the CwC Cyclone this league cause Spirit Offering isn't a thing anymore, and I found out that it's a bit faster without it cause you don't have slow down yourself to Cyclone... but it's a bit more risky then the 3.9 Spirit Offering thing!

I see people attaching feeding frenzy to their carrion golem - why is that? Do the Zombies follow the golem's lead and attack its target?

If you don't use cwc cyclone, what do you use?

I was thinking maybe Bane + Vulnerability + Temp Chains or the one you suggested, Deathmark? And grabbing an extra curse keystone.

With my budget, I will be able to afford a 5link Femur, empower level 3, and baron. The chest and astrametis I will not be able to obtain. at least at first.
"
Edzilla написал:
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Edzilla написал:

Finally, you can grab :

I see people attaching feeding frenzy to their carrion golem - why is that? Do the Zombies follow the golem's lead and attack its target?

If you don't use cwc cyclone, what do you use?

I was thinking maybe Bane + Vulnerability + Temp Chains or the one you suggested, Deathmark? And grabbing an extra curse keystone.

With my budget, I will be able to afford a 5link Femur, empower level 3, and baron. The chest and astrametis I will not be able to obtain. at least at first.

Feeding Frenzy attached to the golem is to grant the Feeding Frenzy Buff (which is mostly increased damage). But, it doesn't provide the behavior "aggressive" to any other minions that are NOT attached to the Feeding Frenzy Support Gem and the other minions don't follow the golem, they are two seperate things.

I self cast Flesh Offering, I use a CWDT + Immortal Call, Precision Aura, Vaal Haste (The vaal part only) and Summon Holy Relic. So far, it's enough to survive delirium in T14.

Deathmark is a Support Gem that you ATTACH to your zombies to get the "control" on them aswell as give more flat damage and increased damage on ennemies that are "marked" by Deathmark. It's not like Bane or any crowd control curses, that doesn't affect the behavior of the zombies.

A 5L Femurs runs fine up to early red tier maps. The more levels (empower, +1 socketed gems, etc.) you give to your zombies, the better they'll perform (damage wise, survivability wise (cause they'll need it in Delirium ^^)).
Keep in mind that Saqawal Nest (The chest piece) is only really usefull IF you have Aspect of the Avian Skill (it's a craft). Otherwise, it's mostly just a mid-range body armour with life, attributes and reduced mana reserved... If you don't have the Aspect of the Avian Skill yet, maybe go with a rare one, with higher life and resistances.

"
bigtoaster64 написал:

Feeding Frenzy attached to the golem is to grant the Feeding Frenzy Buff (which is mostly increased damage). But, it doesn't provide the behavior "aggressive" to any other minions that are NOT attached to the Feeding Frenzy Support Gem and the other minions don't follow the golem, they are two seperate things.

I self cast Flesh Offering, I use a CWDT + Immortal Call, Precision Aura, Vaal Haste (The vaal part only) and Summon Holy Relic. So far, it's enough to survive delirium in T14.

Deathmark is a Support Gem that you ATTACH to your zombies to get the "control" on them aswell as give more flat damage and increased damage on ennemies that are "marked" by Deathmark. It's not like Bane or any crowd control curses, that doesn't affect the behavior of the zombies.

A 5L Femurs runs fine up to early red tier maps. The more levels (empower, +1 socketed gems, etc.) you give to your zombies, the better they'll perform (damage wise, survivability wise (cause they'll need it in Delirium ^^)).
Keep in mind that Saqawal Nest (The chest piece) is only really usefull IF you have Aspect of the Avian Skill (it's a craft). Otherwise, it's mostly just a mid-range body armour with life, attributes and reduced mana reserved... If you don't have the Aspect of the Avian Skill yet, maybe go with a rare one, with higher life and resistances.

I see, I just thought maybe the zombies followed the golems lead, since zombies tend to follow your other spells and curses and such(or sho I thought?!). I'm just looking for the best clearspeed possible and also want to stay safe and away.

I was planning to run self-cast offering and conviction and probably a movement skill (Flame dash and second wind seem to be really good as an endgame movement skill) Is holy relic part of your cwdt setup? or do you self cast it? and what level do you have them all set to? Does Precision really give your zombies a big dps boost? I was planning on running haste since I won't be running pride and blood stance.

Curses don't direct traffic for zombie AI? They used to - or maybe it was the damage from Ball of Lightning that did.. I honestly don't know how the mechanics work lol. I thought Deathmark was a curse, that's disappointing :( I probably won't use it then.

I plan to just start with a 5l femur - I'll eventually get a nice rolled rare, but it'll be awhile. Isn't the expensive part of setting up aspect of the avian getting the chest though (since it doesn't share to your allies unless you have the chest)? The Avian skill craft seems to be pretty cheap on poe.trade and also you can craft it with bestiary, no? On Delirium HC, the chest is 300+ chaos. I'd probably get a 6link and an astrametis before aiming for that.

Here's my pastebin for pobuilding that I had in mind. Let me know how it looks. Set to have 6k life, and my zombies dealing 7.5k dps(not counting spectre buffs or golem/guardian dps) with 3.4k life each @ level 90 on a 5link. I'm doing the double curse setup, but if that is worthless on directing my zombies, I'll change it.

https://pastebin.com/RfVVPQPd
Guys, You can add 2 new spectres to your monkeys.
1)Arena Master. Grants 40% Attack Speed, 40% Cast speed, 40% movespeed, 10% more dmg, 40% reduced damage taken.
2)They of Tul. 15% reduced damage taken, 20% dodge spell and attacks
Последняя редакция: abdemon. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 10:39:15
I played this build last league and it was the most fun I had in POE. I'm not liking my league character very much, so looking to continue on with this character in standard. I have a legacy baron and shapers, so I can keep those.

My character was a bit different, I didn't use cyclone/cwc/spirit offering, but rather spirit CWDT and skeletons in the chest so I could summon them directly where I wanted. Gave a bit more active playstyle while still supported by the zombie horde. So the spirit offering nerf didn't affect me too much, and I've already respec'd that acendancy.

I'm a little lost though looking at the new 3.10 POB and my character to see where to make improvements. Qlida's DPS skyrockets to 4M / zombie, so it's not that clear to me where to make the right changes while still keeping vaal skeletons. I would be very appreciative for any suggestions and feedback from those that made that transition from 3.9 to 3.10

https://pastebin.com/nM12Rs7M

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация