[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Njaku написал:
"
dragonpowi написал:

Are you sure your chaos res is capped at 85% on your character info? Because your only item with chaos res is a ring with 20% and i dont think that enough even with watcher eye 50% chaos res

my small cluster jewels give me chaos res, they give me a total of 73 chaos res

so i have 94 uncapped chaos res, 86 capped

Then i have no idea how you could get one shot xD, im still not using divine flesh and i never been one shotted.
"
dragonpowi написал:
"
Njaku написал:
"
dragonpowi написал:

Are you sure your chaos res is capped at 85% on your character info? Because your only item with chaos res is a ring with 20% and i dont think that enough even with watcher eye 50% chaos res

my small cluster jewels give me chaos res, they give me a total of 73 chaos res

so i have 94 uncapped chaos res, 86 capped

Then i have no idea how you could get one shot xD, im still not using divine flesh and i never been one shotted.
thats the strange thing, i wasnt getting 1shotted BEFORE i got divine flesh and changed some gear (just my quiver and 1 ring)

I had to remove some points in my skill tree but these points were from the starter tree, not the endgame one so there was no issue there. My life did go down about 1000 points tho, had to sacrifice a couple "% maximum life" points but they were not in the endgame tree anyway
Последняя редакция: Njaku. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 13:05:01
"
dragonpowi написал:
The league starter pob is fine guys just gotta learn how to use pob xD. bottom left corner to change the tree like the guys above me said.

I'm well aware how to use it. You might want to notice that all of the previous gear from the previous league POB is gone. All the starting gear is empty.

Yes the trees are there. What I'm trying to say is that all of the starting gear is gone.
"
thats the strange thing, i wasnt getting 1shotted BEFORE i got divine flesh and changed some gear (just my quiver and 1 ring)

I had to remove some points in my skill tree but these points were from the starter tree, not the endgame one so there was no issue there. My life did go down about 1000 points tho, had to sacrifice a couple "% maximum life" points but they were not in the endgame tree anyway

That is really weird lol. I will probably change my gear for divine flesh tonight so ill see if that happen to me aswell. Maybe qlida know what up
Последняя редакция: vox_popoli. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 17:29:53
My tankyness feels great on T16 maps with 6.3k life and divine flesh. Maybe you aren't activating Rumi's or bone offering often enough? The block chance is huge.

I've been trying to get a good quiver, used about 40 essences of rage. Finally got a decent one with res/chaos res/life (ill harvest the life higher eventually). Missed on the hunter slam (movement speed, feels pretty good), but a guild member had a chaos augment and I hit t2 max chaos res which was the initial goal. Sitting at 89% chaos res.

How much of a difference there is when going for minion dmg vs the shaper bow? its kinda reasonable to buy/craft a minion bow but the shaper ones are out of reach due to their price. ive tried crafting the shaper one a couple of times but its just been a waste of some exalts XD

its like, if the diference is on the ~5% i will buy a minion bow, but if its much more than that i may give the shaper craft another go.

Amazing build. I've taken down a8 sirus, uber elder, elder, shaper, and cortex deathless. I'm finding it really hard to incorporate more than 1 cluster jewel without getting screwed on strength stats in the end game though. Thinking of switching out the breathstealers for some veritania influenced gloves for more strength and minion damage because I don't really feel the effects of the blighted spores...
Took some time to farm currency to get the crafted bow + quiver and amp up my chaos res.

Gear right now:

Damage went through the roof when I switched the 6L Femur for the bow. Biggest DPS upgrade, indeed. After I grab a lv 4 Empower, Zombies will reach lv 30. With Aspect of the Avian on the weapon, also managed to switch my rings and belt for maximum STR + resists gains.

I'm also sitting at 95% uncapped chaos res (77% capped) without Glorious Vanity, so I guess that's my next upgrade. I'm already really tanky, tho. 6.9k atm with all resists capped and tons of defensive layers, going to get to 7k at lv 96.

Also gotta check some clusters jewels. Dunno if the Impale support on my zombies are doing much (but it's not like they're missing damage, I just want to upgrade this build to the max).
Последняя редакция: leafyr0kr. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 0:39:32
"
ElectroHarmonix написал:
"
dragonpowi написал:
The league starter pob is fine guys just gotta learn how to use pob xD. bottom left corner to change the tree like the guys above me said.

I'm well aware how to use it. You might want to notice that all of the previous gear from the previous league POB is gone. All the starting gear is empty.

Yes the trees are there. What I'm trying to say is that all of the starting gear is gone.

Exactly, in the Gear Section if you Select the Budget Gear all slots are empty.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация