[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Hey, im returning player (last played 3.1) and ive been following this guide since harvest start. Atm im in the step for gearing says to get glorious vanity (with chaos resist), can anyone help me explain what this expensive jewel actually do, i already try google it everyone and still not really get it. From what i got it gonna random change the node inside its radius, but what happen if all the random are useless? Can i just put the gem out and in will it random again?
Последняя редакция: alphamax112. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 11:26:52
"
alphamax112 написал:
Hey, im returning player (last played 3.1) and ive been following this guide since harvest start. Atm im in the step for gearing says to get glorious vanity (with chaos resist), can anyone help me explain what this expensive jewel actually do, i already try google it everyone and still not really get it. From what i got it gonna random change the node inside its radius, but what happen if all the random are useless? Can i just put the gem out and in will it random again?

My english suck so i dont think i can explain it better than what you did read but my suggestion would be to buy one and put it in your tree to see how it work lol. Yes you can probably get one with all the passive useless for you BUT the keystone divine flesh is alway there no matter which number there is on your jewel . All you need is glorious vanity with the ''sacrificed in the name of xibaqua'' if its not xibaqua the keystone will not be divine flesh but something else. If you want to reroll the other small passive because they suck you need to use divine orb on it.

For exemple mine give me some res, 7% phys dmg reduction and armour and the rest is pretty much useless but im fine with this one.
Последняя редакция: dragonpowi. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 12:31:57
what skills are allocated with thread of hope jewel on the left side of the three, the pob doesnt show
"
dragonpowi написал:
"
alphamax112 написал:

My english suck so i dont think i can explain it better than what you did read but my suggestion would be to buy one and put it in your tree to see how it work lol. Yes you can probably get one with all the passive useless for you BUT the keystone divine flesh is alway there no matter which number there is on your jewel . All you need is glorious vanity with the ''sacrificed in the name of xibaqua'' if its not xibaqua the keystone will not be divine flesh but something else. If you want to reroll the other small passive because they suck you need to use divine orb on it.

For exemple mine give me some res, 7% phys dmg reduction and armour and the rest is pretty much useless but im fine with this one.

Ok i think rerolling with divine orb is the answer ive been looking for, another noob question, if reroll with divine orb have chance to lose "xibaqua" on the jewel?
"
alphamax112 написал:
"
dragonpowi написал:
"
alphamax112 написал:

Ok i think rerolling with divine orb is the answer ive been looking for, another noob question, if reroll with divine orb have chance to lose "xibaqua" on the jewel?

No it will not change xibaqua
"
dragonpowi написал:

No it will not change xibaqua[/quote]

Sorry mate, but that is wrong: divine orbing a timeless jewel will re-roll the god as well. So you have 1/3 chance to get Xibaqua again. Anyway, for better understanding: we use the timeless jewel only for the keystone Divine Flesh, any other useful node is a just bonus (like resistances or life). Thats the reason it's socketed down left from the starting point - a keystone node is easily reachable (Mind over Matter turns into Divine Flesh) and the couple of traveling nodes that get changed are mostly int nodes. So, once you have Xibaqua leave it there as divine orbs are expensive and the possible node choices are so numerous that is not worth rerolling unless you have dozens of orbs spare. Just another hint: unfortunately the socket jewel for the timeless jewel is also the best spot for an efficient training jewel, so you will have to use another - possible lessworthwhile spot if you're using efficient training.

Here you can see all the possible nodes the jwel can roll: https://poedb.tw/us/Glorious_Vanity
Последняя редакция: vox_popoli. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 13:35:41
"
buttcommander написал:
what skills are allocated with thread of hope jewel on the left side of the three, the pob doesnt show

Cruel Preparation, Ravenous Horde and also Heart and Soul if you need it.
"
vox_popoli написал:
"
dragonpowi написал:

No it will not change xibaqua

Sorry mate, but that is wrong: divine orbing a timeless jewel will re-roll the god as well. So you have 1/3 chance to get Xibaqua again. Anyway, for better understanding: we use the timeless jewel only for the keystone Divine Flesh, any other useful node is a just bonus (like resistances or life). Thats the reason it's socketed down left from the starting point - a keystone node is easily reachable (Mind over Matter turns into Divine Flesh) and the couple of traveling nodes that get changed are mostly int nodes. So, once you have Xibaqua leave it there as divine orbs are expensive and the possible node choices are so numerous that is not worth rerolling unless you have dozens of orbs spare. Just another hint: unfortunately the socket jewel for the timeless jewel is also the best spot for an efficient training jewel, so you will have to use another - possible lessworthwhile spot if you're using efficient training.

Here you can see all the possible nodes the jwel can roll: https://poedb.tw/us/Glorious_Vanity[/quote]

Lmao then i have been really lucky so far i never changed the god of one of my timeless jewel on any build with a divine but youre right.

Edit: im dumb it was literally said on the wiki that it change the seed and the name
Последняя редакция: dragonpowi. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 16:49:40
Hey in the endgame skill links it says trade off impale for minion damage when you get 2x rotten claw nodes from large cluster, but endgame tree one of the large clusters is renewal feasting fiends vicious bite, is this a typo or

I just did a jewellery update on my equipment, and finally reached 7k+ HP on this build. Feels super tanky after this final touch.
Последняя редакция: dyanikoglu. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 5:36:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация