[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
inuh написал:
Noob here can anyone look at my pob and point out what I am doing wrong potentially? I get one-shotted sometimes and on some maps my zombies just keep dying https://pastebin.com/7XySNamD

Currently doing tier 16 Awakened 6 maps

Take more life nodes. You have only about 5k life. I didnt start red tier maps until about 6k.
Wall of Muscle is decent for strength but Fettle does provide more life.
I run Taste of Hate for physical dmg mitigation.
I also run the following specters: Arena Master, Carnage Chieftain, Host Chieftain and Diabolist (he casts enfeeble and spams it! found in upper prison act 1)
Do we run all the auras? I mean with vaal haste, is it just for the vaal, or do we actually run the aura as well?
"
"
YahtzeeKill написал:
"
I finally manage to get 1005 strength with HH, with 6274 life, chaos resist 90%

And 6699 life with this belt

Personally I'd use all the currency to make another character but to each their own XD

Yeah I spent like 100ex for the build (I got the jewels back when it was 16e each) but my motto is one build for one league.

After putting on HH and dying in deep delve because those zombies are so slow to run and kill the mobs, I quit this league.

I would kill to try that out in standard , regardless. minion movement speed for melee based minions is often a hidden limiter for really aggressive play.

Honestly the amount of minion speed you need to remove that issue is not really practical without rolling with something like queens escape.

convocation only takes you so far before you run through a door way into 30 mobs and you panic after finding its on cooldown.

This is actually why i always chuckle when i see posts saying minion builds clear too fast. If only every minion was as fast as specters.
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 9:57:54
"
Luigo написал:
Do we run all the auras? I mean with vaal haste, is it just for the vaal, or do we actually run the aura as well?

You can't run haste without dropping another aura. And until you have all of the gear (saqawals, enlighten 4, 2x master of command jewels), you won't be able to run pride either.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
why is pride so low priority when it is MORE damage vs increased in flesh and stone?
hi, Questions about glorious vanity. do we need the 7068 bathed qibaqua exactly? and if so which nodes do we take? Thanks

also can anyone help with how to reroll?
it double posted idk why T^T
Последняя редакция: DaoistRyrick. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 16:08:59
"
DaoistRyrick написал:
hi, Questions about glorious vanity. do we need the 7068 bathed qibaqua exactly? and if so which nodes do we take? Thanks

the number "7068" is unique, you cant roll it. at the end of the day the vanity u get doesnt rly matter as long as its xibaqua since what its needed is the divine flesh notable and that one is on all xibaqua vanity's.

the number in there changes the smaller nodes and what they give in that specific zone of the tree, a "100" xibaqua bathed can give better nodes but on a diferent place of the tree for example.

as for rerolling the jewel (because we put the glorious vanity in a specific place so we want the best nodes in that specific place) its quite easy: using divine orbs will reroll the number and name of bathed (can roll doryani, xibaqua and some1 else i dont rememeber) so you may need to use several divine orbs if it doesnt roll into a xibaqua one.
the other option is selling your vanity and buy another, this is faster and cheaper as u sell for same price that u buy the other one, but there is a catch: every1 using vanitys for same purpose as us will try to do same thing and a loooooot of rly bad vanity's are on the market at cheaper prices, but the more expensive ones cant garantee you great roles unless you have seen the jewel nodes on some1 else tree and know exactly what you're buying. so this method despite cheaper is a lot riskier than rerolling it yourself (which also dont garantee anything good)

"
Softseek написал:
"
DaoistRyrick написал:

the number "7068" is unique, you cant roll it. at the end of the day the vanity u get doesnt rly matter as long as its xibaqua since what its needed is the divine flesh notable and that one is on all xibaqua vanity's.

the number in there changes the smaller nodes and what they give in that specific zone of the tree, a "100" xibaqua bathed can give better nodes but on a diferent place of the tree for example.

as for rerolling the jewel (because we put the glorious vanity in a specific place so we want the best nodes in that specific place) its quite easy: using divine orbs will reroll the number and name of bathed (can roll doryani, xibaqua and some1 else i dont rememeber) so you may need to use several divine orbs if it doesnt roll into a xibaqua one.
the other option is selling your vanity and buy another, this is faster and cheaper as u sell for same price that u buy the other one, but there is a catch: every1 using vanitys for same purpose as us will try to do same thing and a loooooot of rly bad vanity's are on the market at cheaper prices, but the more expensive ones cant garantee you great roles unless you have seen the jewel nodes on some1 else tree and know exactly what you're buying. so this method despite cheaper is a lot riskier than rerolling it yourself (which also dont garantee anything good)

thanks a lot for the help, its my first league so a lot of stuff is hard to understand but that was a great explanation thanks. and have a great day.
Honestly idk what im doing wrong, i keep "fixing" the build and spent so so much on it fr, yet i still get 1 shot ezpz in many situations.... and also my dmg is nowhere even close to your dmg, my gear is pretty good (i also checked out several pob's from people who have complete amazing gear (zZDeathAngelZz for example) and they dont even come close to OP pob (i even removed op Awakened gems) he is quadrupling~+ everyone dmg ... i tried 3 clusters, 2 cluster, etc...i even tried making op POB use 0 tree points! he is still dealing more damage than DeathAngel, which is insane(im using community fork), this is weird and i hope someone can explain it to me...sorry for long post but would really appreciate some help
DeathAngel's numbers seem feasible, but OP numbers are out of this world ( you can play around with the tree/gems and you'll see what i mean)

DeathAngel's "Pikanancer" POB: https://pastebin.com/CTkKYyiL

OP POB: https://pastebin.com/WcLGrFwR

My POB: https://pastebin.com/131rijP5

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация