[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Softseek написал:
"
dahye1980 написал:
thanks for the build but im kinda stuck. already spent nearly 30 exalts getting all the same jewels and gear but have a really hard time understanding your build and frankly the dps seems lower than my original. I've gotten a glorious vanity xibaqua jewel but how come yours boost soooo much dps with all those weird kingmaker,cull,renewal buffs and multi strike repeats???? how come yours has it?????? they are not notables as i have checked the table with this jewel.

he added those stats in the timeless so they could be calculated by pob i think.

did u spent 30 exs in the wep and chest? lol

your gear isnt even close to optimal, in fact u lack baron which is the defining item of this build... with baron (and the 1000 str, which u will need to get from boots, belt, gloves and tree) and with the proper itemization since yours is an aberration of everything one can do wrong, then you can see aht the build actually does (aka destroy content).

the pob have several stages for alocation of skill points (and ffs do the last lab...) so you can adjust at every stage. u jumped into the last one without knowing how or having the itemizations to even support it. why the hell would u put a glorious vanity in the tree if you have negative chaos resist? this alone kills everytime something sneezes around u... get the budget version pob, build that, then when u are clearing the content u can try and head into clusters.

You seem a little critical. I just started this game less than a month so forgive me. Ok will heed your advice.

That's my gear setup, you guys can use it as reference if you're having trouble with crafting/buying right gear. Please don't spend 30 ex to your gear as told in a few comments above, lmao. I got those for like 10ex in total (Saqawal's nest is expensive af), and crafted one of the rings & bow. I'm waiting for a good harvest augment to finish crafting my quiver.
Последняя редакция: dyanikoglu. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 12:27:02
"
YahtzeeKill написал:
"
I finally manage to get 1005 strength with HH, with 6274 life, chaos resist 90%

And 6699 life with this belt

Personally I'd use all the currency to make another character but to each their own XD

Yeah I spent like 100ex for the build (I got the jewels back when it was 16e each) but my motto is one build for one league.

After putting on HH and dying in deep delve because those zombies are so slow to run and kill the mobs, I quit this league.
I play HC Harvest and was wondering if Offerings to the Serpent was a good defensive alternative to Breathstealer gloves. In past leagues with this build we could get over-leech from Soul Tether unique belt and it made me feel tanky. With enough damage, I would think the negative side of the Offerings to the Serpent glove would be marginal.
"
dahye1980 написал:
You seem a little critical. I just started this game less than a month so forgive me. Ok will heed your advice.

I am very new to this game, too, and am getting the same treatment as you are in certain corners, it seems. But I won't let it bother me. This community has been mostly pretty cool and welcoming. And this guide is great. We are here to have fun, right?
Hey im wondering how you guys can turn on Pride? i have 2 master of commands, 10% saqawal, enlighten 3 ... but i can only turn on 4 auras, im actually confused, because even if i get 3% reduced on jewels or something, i wont be able to use it still ....

Also i feel like too many things can 1 shot me altho i have pretty good gear, what would u say my issue is, if someone doesn't mind looking at my PoB or character/tree ^^
https://pastebin.com/1wVU4whJ
Последняя редакция: GoodGreenGuy. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 1:18:53
"
GoodGreenGuy написал:
Hey im wondering how you guys can turn on Pride? i have 2 master of commands, 10% saqawal, enlighten 3 ... but i can only turn on 4 auras, im actually confused, because even if i get 3% reduced on jewels or something, i wont be able to use it still ....

Also i feel like too many things can 1 shot me altho i have pretty good gear, what would u say my issue is, if someone doesn't mind looking at my PoB or character/tree ^^
https://pastebin.com/1wVU4whJ

There's a bunch of passive skills on the top left of the passive tree that provide reduced mana reservation which you've not allocated. It's the cluster with Sovereignty.

As for tankiness POB shows your life pool as 4.3k. You might have more from your Glorious Vanity jewel but POB doesn't show it (an unfortunate limitation). Even then I would recommend at least 6k life as a bare minimum for red maps, with 6.5k life being a fairly good sweet spot.
I started this build not too long ago. I have cleared most content in the game without any problem with my setup, i still have alot of upgrading to do, but this still works fine. Just wanted show that u dont need all of the gear to still do good. I got the watchers eye jewel with phys into elemental (that one alone cost 10ex), in total everything I got is maybe 35-40 ex.

I've played other summoner builds. I'd say this is one of the more expensive ones in general. But it is a good build, probably the best summoner build when you have all the gear. So i would say if u are looking for a cheap summoner build, this is not the one for you.

Последняя редакция: Luigo. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 5:22:44
Последняя редакция: Luigo. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 7:52:43
Noob here can anyone look at my pob and point out what I am doing wrong potentially? I get one-shotted sometimes and on some maps my zombies just keep dying https://pastebin.com/7XySNamD

Currently doing tier 16 Awakened 6 maps
Последняя редакция: inuh. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 15:34:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация