[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

I was sitting at 6100 health, but swapped out a couple of my crappy fettle rolls for max strength... i gave up 400 health to get over 1k strength. is it worth it? Playing with it now. I know it wont help with one shots, which is normally how i die, but it should help with the deaths i get from taking a sip of coffee!
"
FurianXO написал:
I was sitting at 6100 health, but swapped out a couple of my crappy fettle rolls for max strength... i gave up 400 health to get over 1k strength. is it worth it? Playing with it now. I know it wont help with one shots, which is normally how i die, but it should help with the deaths i get from taking a sip of coffee!

i think u forgot get discipline and training notable just remove one +10str or one 5% to get 10%+30 hp

well to avoid some deaths u need a watchers eye with
#% to Chaos Resistance while affected by Purity of Elements
a glorious vanity with divine flesh
or chaos resist from others sources a small cluster with chaos resist help too

and avoid all maps with monsters have +400% critical +50% multiplier
i think 2 times about do a -12% max resist too if i dont want lose exp
Последняя редакция: Mokurp. Время: 13 окт. 2020 г., 16:15:24
"
Mokurp написал:
"
FurianXO написал:

i think u forgot get discipline and training notable just remove one +10str or one 5% to get 10%+30 hp

well to avoid some deaths u need a watchers eye with
#% to Chaos Resistance while affected by Purity of Elements
a glorious vanity with divine flesh
or chaos resist from others sources a small cluster with chaos resist help too

and avoid all maps with monsters have +400% critical +50% multiplier
i think 2 times about do a -12% max resist too if i dont want lose exp

I did!! But it will have to wait till I hit 92. By pumping my strength up to 1000, my survivability went up considerably... i went from put putt-putting around 91 with no exp this morning, to 61%.

I've been trying to get chaos res on my small clusters.. i have some with it, but I'll never hit cap until I get new gear. Right now, my gear is fairly good except for the chaos res, so I imagine its going to be awhile before I can use the watchers.

Thanks for the tip on the maps!
Последняя редакция: FurianXO. Время: 13 окт. 2020 г., 16:40:34
"
FurianXO написал:

My gear's less than yours by all the cluster jewels (and was poorer still at the same point last league); but getting 1k strength and the leeching made a big difference for me in survival. OTOH both times I ended up with more net HP because of all the upgrades I did (was mostly using the same stuff I bought when I started mapping because I detest both trading and crafting). This time I went from about 6100 to 6600, so it's a bit hard to unpick the two effects; although I don't think I gained much net HP in Harvest.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
quick tip u can get a 18% str belt for 5 ex and its a lot easier to craft then a elder/hunter just need use str essence and pray for a good hp roll (and 1 more sufix slot to resistance)

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/rZZQyZTQ

i bought this base for 6 or 7 cant remember

there is a gloves with 5% str implicit too but i dont have a good one to show

----
tip 2
there is a way to do currency right now using a thief's trinket
there are 2 really expensive prefix so if u can do some thieves'trinkets grand heists
1% chance in heist for chaos orb to drop as exalteds instead (9ex)
2-3-4% chance in heist for regal orb to drop as exalteds instead (2%=8.1ex, 3%= 22ex, 4%= 76ex)
so people use this trinkets and run old grand heists with 17-22 currency chests (can dupe them using a bestiary craft "split a item into two... with half the mods on each item", the beast used is 219 chaos right now, femunal plagued arachnid.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/elGZyqwFL

https://i.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/j6rd7h/psa_why_beastsplit_is_at_200c_28ex_and_why_you/
Последняя редакция: Mokurp. Время: 13 окт. 2020 г., 20:29:58
"
Mokurp написал:
quick tip u can get a 18% str belt for 5 ex and its a lot easier to craft then a elder/hunter just need use str essence and pray for a good hp roll (and 1 more sufix slot to resistance)

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/rZZQyZTQ

i bought this base for 6 or 7 cant remember

there is a gloves with 5% str implicit too but i dont have a good one to show

----
tip 2
there is a way to do currency right now using a thief's trinket
there are 2 really expensive prefix so if u can do some thieves'trinkets grand heists
1% chance in heist for chaos orb to drop as exalteds instead (9ex)
2-3-4% chance in heist for regal orb to drop as exalteds instead (2%=8.1ex, 3%= 22ex, 4%= 76ex)
so people use this trinkets and run old grand heists with 17-22 currency chests (can dupe them using a bestiary craft "split a item into two... with half the mods on each item", the beast used is 219 chaos right now, femunal plagued arachnid.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/elGZyqwFL

https://i.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/j6rd7h/psa_why_beastsplit_is_at_200c_28ex_and_why_you/

Thanks... one of those belts would be nice, but they are 130+ ex on standard.
NOTE!: The aura priority of the build is the following: Purity of Elemtents > Flesh & Stone - maim > Generosity - Dreadbanner > Aspect of the Avian > Pride.
NOTE! If you don't have ornate quiver yet, drop vaal haste from chest and use desecrate there.

I'm trying to make heads or tails of this. Currently, I Have Pride, Purity of Elements, Flesh and Stone, Maim, and Enlighten. I'm confused on the final socket. Is it haste, or is it generosity? How can haste ever be used with the above priority? I'm sitting at 186 mana after activating that priority (I have the mana reservation nodes) so there is no room for vaal haste.

u just use the vaal haste as a burst not the haste
generosity use with dread banner in another link not the 5 link, i am not a good theorycrafter but only affect skills on you and allies the 5 links are effects on enemys
well to have all gems required u need 2 unset ring or get enduring cry in the elder belt
i really dont use enduring cry is not a good gameplay keep the enduring charges up
and i have no idea how u dont use a convocation is fucking good is instant so can use moving and just make the zombies appear on the adds and kill them

i have 56 mana to use all the auras zero luck with -mana reserved jewels

btw u can remove 2x 5% hp passives close to Constitution and get purity of flesh will trade 10% hp for 14% hp +12% chaos resist or get bloodless (13% hp and enemys cannot leech life from you) i dont know why u got Mind over matter i am using a glorious vanity timeless jewel so change this one to a divine flesh is not worthy get without the glorious vanity
Последняя редакция: Mokurp. Время: 19 окт. 2020 г., 16:02:32
I did a lot of work trying to minmax this build in current league.. finally hit 2k strength lol. Last phase Sirus dies in 10 seconds.
Really wanted to try bow + quiver setup but i hate flame dash. Fun factor of zombie build drops by 90% if you cant slam around with leap slam.
Последняя редакция: Heretic_al. Время: 22 окт. 2020 г., 14:38:08
Does anyone have tips for busting legions out? I know full release is best suited for builds with lots of AOE, but I'm having trouble popping the second set of chests/rares before the timer runs out.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация