[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

well u need save vaal skeletons + vaal haste before start the legion i guess, isnt a great build to clean all the legion i must say
Последняя редакция: Mokurp. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 13:06:20
Hey guys and girls !

I am thinking doing this for the next league in december, and i can't find a 3.12 POB. Is the build updapted or am i missing something plz ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards Woomw.
"
Woodeath написал:
Hey guys and girls !

I am thinking doing this for the next league in december, and i can't find a 3.12 POB. Is the build updapted or am i missing something plz ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards Woomw.

No major changes from 3.11.

If you look at Qlidascope's profile, the Heist character's running a slightly cut down 2 cluster jewel tree, with an Elegant Hubris that gave 6 good major passives (although we can't see what they are). Dunno if that's just a case of not having enough funds to get enough chaos res for Glorious Vanity yet, or a decision that it's been nerfed too hard to be worthwhile.

OTOH You can see adjusting for the nerfs around block with a Rumi's and a Rear Guard quiver.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Thanks for the info Summoner :D !
Rare Master of Command + Precise Command jewels have largely disappeared from the market (one at 8ex now, none earlier this morning at last night) and soared in price compared to when I last looked a week or two ago (don't remember the exact price then, but probably no more than 100c).

As long as I stay below ~100-200c/jewel, I've got enough cash on hand to fill one or two sets of jewel sockets; but I'm not sure what to do for medium clusters. Loading up on the ones suggested in the build guide is out, both MoC and PC look like mods that are only worthwhile if I can get several of one stacked to either give my zombies a lot of crit or come close enough to zeroing out the banner reservation that I can also run Pride + Enlighten. The problem there is that most of the other aura passives don't look particularly useful.

Going all in on minion life clusters would be the other option; just about any of the notables there would be useful. Life from Death and Hulking Corpses (+25% life, zombies have 5% chance to taunt) seem like they'd only really be useful once; but stacking Feasting Fiends and Dread March (10%, 10% speed, 10% phys reduction, 10% chaos res) repeatedly looks rather nice. I'm not sure how well it'd stack up in terms of total damage though.

Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Hello, back to the game and i recently started this very fun build (thanks for making it) but my dps is low and i'm not sure how to improve it anymore, i also have very low block chance for melee and spell compared to Qlidascope pob.

Missed some of the leagues and my crafting skills is very low :/, i dont know how to make the boots enchant 'resistance chaos and fire/cold/lightning', ring, ect.

https://pastebin.com/ZMwcNriK

Help welcome! :)
I am having such a hard time with A8 Sirius encounter. The remaining encounters aren't challenging with this build, but Sirius is a pita.

I have 70%+ chaos resistance, and maxed out on the remaining resistances, and I'm assuming it's my armour that's the issue? killing him prior to A8 wasn't that difficult - now I can't seem to kill him. Closest was about 20% final phase, and I was one-shot after he teleported...

I've gone about as far as I can with the build - the next upgrades are upwards of 40+ exalted in standard. Anyone have any suggestions on tweaks/upgrades/tips for the Sirius encounter, specific to this build?
"
I am having such a hard time with A8 Sirius encounter. The remaining encounters aren't challenging with this build, but Sirius is a pita.

I have 70%+ chaos resistance, and maxed out on the remaining resistances, and I'm assuming it's my armour that's the issue? killing him prior to A8 wasn't that difficult - now I can't seem to kill him. Closest was about 20% final phase, and I was one-shot after he teleported...

I've gone about as far as I can with the build - the next upgrades are upwards of 40+ exalted in standard. Anyone have any suggestions on tweaks/upgrades/tips for the Sirius encounter, specific to this build?

After some account management shenaningans (Thank you, Rob, for fixing this), my duplicated account was deleted so my characters are actually visible. If anyone is able to provide feedback from my original post above, the characters are on this account ---->
"
neobee написал:
After some account management shenaningans (Thank you, Rob, for fixing this), my duplicated account was deleted so my characters are actually visible. If anyone is able to provide feedback from my original post above, the characters are on this account ---->

For starters you need L21 Zombies and L4 Empower. Zombies gain ~10% more damage per level if I recall correctly in addition to a massive amount of hp. I’m not sure what the cost is (probably your 40 ex you mentioned), but getting a helm enchant is good. You are also not using any Offering. They may be a bit annoying but powerful. Granted, you cannot play minions and utilize all the goodies, not enough gem slots. I can’t see your tree on my tablet. :(
"
Aldonés написал:
"
neobee написал:

For starters you need L21 Zombies and L4 Empower. Zombies gain ~10% more damage per level if I recall correctly in addition to a massive amount of hp. I’m not sure what the cost is (probably your 40 ex you mentioned), but getting a helm enchant is good. You are also not using any Offering. They may be a bit annoying but powerful. Granted, you cannot play minions and utilize all the goodies, not enough gem slots. I can’t see your tree on my tablet. :(

Thank you for your input.

I haven't considered getting a L21 Zombies just yet, or L4 empower. You're right, those I can knock out easily next, they aren't that expensive. (good call - 4.5ex later and these provided 80k dps per zombie).

the helm enchant was 39+ ex when I checked earlier, and it doesn't give a huge dps buff (~ +5% atm). Right now, my issue is survivability, specific to phys. Currently I'm 75%+ for all elements, including chaos.
Последняя редакция: neobee. Время: 3 янв. 2021 г., 22:01:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация