[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

is this build still viable? asking beacause OP didn't update it for 3.12
It should be fine, but some things have changed so you should take into account the changes and make adjustments, PEPEGALORD update for the rest of the ppl!
I'm 86 and doing T7/8 maps comfortably with a 6L Femur, Empower 3, and Astramentis.

Getting 1k strength while maxing resists out is still going to be a PITA, but no different than last league. Either a bunch of really good rares (about 50C or more each when I looked last night) in every slot, or take Commander of Darkness for your 4th ascendency until you can get a bow and use a quiver for stats/resists. If you go that route I'm not sure if Bone Barrier is still the one to give up after Mistress of Sacrifice and Glancing Blows both got nerfed hard last patch. Especially since you'd get 5 passives back by speccing out of GB.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Последняя редакция: Summoner. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 14:21:05
well the build work just as always i did the awakener a8 but need some gear tried use the phantasmal raise zombie gem sometimes they die to poisons in the floor etc but is working

i really need craft a boots heist require run too much and 20% is not enough i was thinking about do a new char with a build faster someone know a good build?

my gear so far
@Mokurp since you are using melee weapon you may consider Cyclone + Cast While Channeling + Desecrate + Offering. Nice QoL.

I switched to Commander of Darkness instead of Mistress of Sacrifice and abandoned whole block thing using Flesh Offering. Survivability is decent and DPS is through the roof. Because of extra res I run Skitterbots instead of Purity. I consider switching back to Purity if I actually go for max chaos res, but until then it is worthless.
So, how much do you think the Cluster Jewel build would cost, realistically?

Those jewels are fucking nuts.
~ Seph
"
sephrinx написал:
So, how much do you think the Cluster Jewel build would cost, realistically?

Those jewels are fucking nuts.

large 30 ex https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/Go2BdW3ib

medium 2-3ex https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/2drkMK0Uk

none small with fettle for sell

i am using 2 large with renewal + rotten claws is really hard hit the vicious bite as a sufix(0.244%) https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=177&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=1&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

too bad can use a critical essence in the jewels and dont exist a fossil for do that missing harvest

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=177&m=chaos&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=1&req={%22435%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:1},%22441%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:2},%22501%22:{%22l%22:75,%22g%22:2}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Avg. spending per success

51 035 Chaos Orbs Tries

Confidence : 63.212%
Последняя редакция: Mokurp. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 20:22:47
"
Ceranoa написал:
Hey, does anyone know if the alternate quality gem Anomalous Melee Physical Damage Support works on Zombies?

It gives +2 to melee strike range, that would much better than a measly 10% increased phys dmg

I did some testing and confirmed this works
"
Mokurp написал:
well the build work just as always i did the awakener a8 but need some gear tried use the phantasmal raise zombie gem sometimes they die to poisons in the floor etc but is working

i really need craft a boots heist require run too much and 20% is not enough i was thinking about do a new char with a build faster someone know a good build?

my gear so far

Your phantasmal zombies dont work with brutality, man... )
"
dante792850 написал:

Your phantasmal zombies dont work with brutality, man... )

oh ops, well fixed thanks

man almost did a perfect boots but failed the 12% of get +10% str
Последняя редакция: Mokurp. Время: 12 окт. 2020 г., 11:35:15

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация