[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
"
rdm0414 написал:
So I used animate guardian on the low budget equipment, but it dissapeared after a few maps. I think it may have died. Now all of my equipment is gone. It costed me around 15c for the equipment so it's kind of annoying if it's lost. Is there a guide somewhere to go through the mechanics of this skill? Why would anyone put on the top tier gear for animate guardian if they lose it once the minion dies?

I am not certain it died, but I logged off and logged back on and it's no longer there and neither is the equipment I used on it.

The gear is saved on the gem itself so despawning it (like when you relog or remove the gem from its socket) is completely normal. If it actually dies that's when you lose the gear on it. If you relogged you just re-summon it. Can just read the Wiki on the gem for this information.

I thought you need to click on new equipment to resummon. Pressing the hotkey button does nothing to resummon. Does that mean it died? Heard there was a craftable mod to have items drop when it dies. Does that still exist and is it worth putting on gear?
Последняя редакция: rdm0414. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 18:17:38
Killed uber elder with the items used in this PoB!
https://pastebin.com/PGS4XvjV

Got this, almost lucky :C

Added a weapon crafting section!

Updated fortify on all skill links with rutless, as fortify isn't needed (since i killed uber elder with no minions dying on 2x 5L)! (Brutality can also be used if you want the more flat dps, and don't run convertion!)
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 18:26:23
"
dablack написал:
Hey guys,

i think i found quite a nice amu for the zombinancer build which i used on my summoner. Since i change now i gonna sell it but i have no clue how to price it, there is one simular for 1 Mirror which is crap i guess...

Perhaps someone can help me here?

Thanks a lot!

Its quite a decent amulet, however it needs abit better rolls to be endgame viable, but good for sure! I wouldn't be asking 4 exalted for it though. :(
Hiya! I would like to say thank you for this bulid! Its amazing!

Can I ask about something you mentioned earlier. You mentioned a way to get 1k strength easier if we cannot get the jewels needed. Somewhere along the southwest of the scion wheel? Sorry is it possible to show a pic of that?

Thanks!
"
Qlidascope написал:

Updated fortify on all skill links with rutless, as fortify isn't needed (since i killed uber elder with no minions dying on 2x 5L)! (Brutality can also be used if you want the more flat dps, and don't run convertion!)

Cool!

I'm currently trying to center my elder so I can kill him.

So far, I've upgraded since my previous post.

Got myself some elder gloves with faster attacks, a saqawal (note that a 10% rolled is enough to run the auras, you don't need to get more reduction on jewels).

Got myself an Avian ring too.

Fixxed an Astramentis with Death Attunement anoint

Got myself a perfect lethal pride (+20, 5%, 5%).

All I need to do now is get some more strength on rings so that maybe I can drop astramentis for a +1 zombie amulet and annoint death attunement on there.

And ofcourse fix a crafted +3 gems staff.

I'm currently levelling 4 empowers to try to get them to level 4.

If you have 22~ mana left and maybe a green slot left, can I suggest running Precision for some extra crit chance for your zombies?
Последняя редакция: Candanz. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 19:40:07
This is the first summoner build I've ever played, honestly unless they nerf it into oblivion i don't think i'll ever play anything else. I killed the Mastermind and Uber Atziri today with 0 issues with this gear. I highly recommend this build to anyone wanting to try it:

Скрытый текст

I've also killed Yellow Elder and cleared Uber Lab with ease with this. Blighted maps are also easy and regular blight events I can literally just afk near the Blight and zombies take care of the rest. 10/10 build.

Tomorrow I'll try to get up to Uber Elder and kill him. Still fishing for the synthesis boss, but I don't think i'll have any issues. I did notice that while I can do any mod, Phys Reflect is better off being avoided, you'll just lose all your zombies, but skeletons can just carry you through the map, you just can't zoom zoom like normal.
"
rdm0414 написал:
"
"
rdm0414 написал:
So I used animate guardian on the low budget equipment, but it dissapeared after a few maps. I think it may have died. Now all of my equipment is gone. It costed me around 15c for the equipment so it's kind of annoying if it's lost. Is there a guide somewhere to go through the mechanics of this skill? Why would anyone put on the top tier gear for animate guardian if they lose it once the minion dies?

I am not certain it died, but I logged off and logged back on and it's no longer there and neither is the equipment I used on it.

The gear is saved on the gem itself so despawning it (like when you relog or remove the gem from its socket) is completely normal. If it actually dies that's when you lose the gear on it. If you relogged you just re-summon it. Can just read the Wiki on the gem for this information.

I thought you need to click on new equipment to resummon. Pressing the hotkey button does nothing to resummon. Does that mean it died? Heard there was a craftable mod to have items drop when it dies. Does that still exist and is it worth putting on gear?

https://imgur.com/a/u4lschw
"
Candanz написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:

Cool!

I'm currently trying to center my elder so I can kill him.

So far, I've upgraded since my previous post.

Got myself some elder gloves with faster attacks, a saqawal (note that a 10% rolled is enough to run the auras, you don't need to get more reduction on jewels).

Got myself an Avian ring too.

Fixxed an Astramentis with Death Attunement anoint

Got myself a perfect lethal pride (+20, 5%, 5%).

All I need to do now is get some more strength on rings so that maybe I can drop astramentis for a +1 zombie amulet and annoint death attunement on there.

And ofcourse fix a crafted +3 gems staff.

I'm currently levelling 4 empowers to try to get them to level 4.

If you have 22~ mana left and maybe a green slot left, can I suggest running Precision for some extra crit chance for your zombies?

That'd be a fine addition, especially if you run commander of darkness aswell, as it adds attack speed too. If you don't mind sharing the seed for the jewel, i'd love sharing it on the build guide, assuming its in the same location as mine ^^
"
Qlidascope написал:

That'd be a fine addition, especially if you run commander of darkness aswell, as it adds attack speed too. If you don't mind sharing the seed for the jewel, i'd love sharing it on the build guide, assuming its in the same location as mine ^^

http://prntscr.com/p4ysdw

Here's the jewel in question, and it is in the same location.
If I recorded some boss kills, like Uber Atziri, Uber Lab, stuff like that would you want to link them?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация