[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

So I managed to snag a pair of 4 white triad to do the full chaos conversion so I can run all map mods while I build a pool. Is going for the 7L fortify weapon better than 7L maim for chaos builds? Trying to decide where to dump money next on shaper vs elder 2H mace so I can get out of tabula for more life. Any points appreciated.

Thanks for guide by the way, this build is crazy strong and super easy to play once you get some currency for the mandatory items and hit 1k STR for leech.
"
vtsRunty написал:
So I managed to snag a pair of 4 white triad to do the full chaos conversion so I can run all map mods while I build a pool. Is going for the 7L fortify weapon better than 7L maim for chaos builds? Trying to decide where to dump money next on shaper vs elder 2H mace so I can get out of tabula for more life. Any points appreciated.

Thanks for guide by the way, this build is crazy strong and super easy to play once you get some currency for the mandatory items and hit 1k STR for leech.

i wouldn't go with fortify weapon, as fortify isn't needed in the links anymore at all, did U elder on a 5L with no fortify nor minion life. As of my knowledge maim is applied to the calculation before the convertion sets in aswell.
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
rdm0414 написал:
"

The gear is saved on the gem itself so despawning it (like when you relog or remove the gem from its socket) is completely normal. If it actually dies that's when you lose the gear on it. If you relogged you just re-summon it. Can just read the Wiki on the gem for this information.

I thought you need to click on new equipment to resummon. Pressing the hotkey button does nothing to resummon. Does that mean it died? Heard there was a craftable mod to have items drop when it dies. Does that still exist and is it worth putting on gear?

https://imgur.com/a/u4lschw

Was that a misquote? I don't understand, sorry.
Which chest would you currently prefer? Saqawal's Nest or Geofri's Sanctuary?

Cause I did Saqawal earlier and the Body Armour just fell into my hands.

Just got this enchant. Hatred isn't in the build, but what do you think? Use or sell?
Any reason to go for the Coronal Maul specifically?
Do the Zombies get the 6% AoE?

Also, how do you go about crafting it, Alt spam for +1 and Maim then regal anull and hope for the best?
"
Vagnard_III написал:

Also, how do you go about crafting it, Alt spam for +1 and Maim then regal anull and hope for the best?

If you get the +1 and maim while magic it's likely worth imprinting before regal this league since this is like the most meta item outside of dex stacking shaper bow right now.
"
Vagnard_III написал:

The zombies do not get the 6% aoe, it increases the area of your auras though.

And the author wrote a nice little crafting guide on the first page a few hours ago. Might want to check that out.
Since a Skelly build do not take Golem Commander, could we gain 1 or 2 passive points by going to Cruel Preparation from below ?
How do you get the third golem?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация