[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

That did it. Thanks!
plz explain for me

Aspect of the Avian

While active, grants the Avian's Might and Avian's Flight buffs in sequence. Avian's Might grants you and your minions a chance to deal Double Damage with hits for a duration. Avian's Flight grants you and your minions increased Movement Speed for a secondary duration.
10% chance to deal Double Damage
Minions gain 10% chance to deal Double Damage
10% increased Movement Speed
10% increased Minion Movement Speed
Base duration is 4 seconds
Base secondary duration is 4 seconds

but

on armour

Saqawal's Nest
Blood Raiment

Aspect of the Avian also grants Avian's Might and Avian's Flight to nearby Allies

wot is this mean?

if i have aspect of avian on ring this only use on me?
and for minions i need have armour Saqawal's Nest ?

for avion on minions need nest or not?
"
101zombi101 написал:
plz explain for me

You do not need nest to get avion on minions no. What the chest does it gives you the other two avion buffs to party members as well when you have the one on the ring active.
Последняя редакция: champ3n. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 3:32:59
"
champ3n написал:
"
SilkySlim написал:
How does Commander of Darkness work? I don't seem to be getting the bonus to Resists.

I'm at 76/118/77 with no auras. If I cast an Aura (Flesh and Stone or Skitterbots), my resists stay at those levels.

Am I misinterpreting "YOU and Allies affected by Auras from your Skills have +20% to Elemental Resistances" somehow?

Use warbanner

To be more exact: Pride does not affect you (only the enemy) and Blood and Sand is not an Aura. If, for some reason you cannot fit in Warbanner, a lvl 1 Clarity also does the trick.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
champ3n написал:
"
101zombi101 написал:
plz explain for me

You do not need nest to get avion on minions no. What the chest does it gives you the other two avion buffs to party members as well when you have the one on the ring active.

hm this mean all 2 buffs minon have same time? not 4 sec and 4 sec?

with only ring avian 4 sec one then other 4 sec
with armour all same time on minions

right?

sorry english not my native language
some time complicate to understand words
"
101zombi101 написал:
"
champ3n написал:
"
101zombi101 написал:
plz explain for me

hm this mean all 2 buffs minon have same time? not 4 sec and 4 sec?

with only ring avian 4 sec one then other 4 sec
with armour all same time on minions

right?

sorry english not my native language
some time complicate to understand words

No it will still be 4 and 4, chest only changes that it also give party members where the ring is only you and your minions
Which spectre u guys use as 4th
i have 2x carrange chief
1x host chief ape's
"
champ3n написал:
"
RowdyDavee написал:
What gems should I 20% quality first in this build?

Easy answer is the ones that add damage, so multistrike, minion damage, melee phys, maim and you could argue zombie for that extra life

Do not flip your zombie gem unless you have a backup level 20 or you will be screwed with lvl 1 zombies
"
truxy12 написал:
i have 2x carrange chief
1x host chief ape's

I've been running the hellion wolf the OP recommended from the Quay seems to be decent for added damage and occasional taunt.
Последняя редакция: vtsRunty. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 4:15:34
"
truxy12 написал:
i have 2x carrange chief
1x host chief ape's

I have been using ruins hellion as my fourth, but I think I am going to change that to one that can curse enemies. For some reason OP does not make use of our ability to have two curses, one from our animated guardian and one from ourselves/minions.

Anybody got an idea for a cursing spectre? I know there is one that Enfeebles, that should be great defensively. Or is there one that uses Temp Chains? Could be even better.

Other question, I just finished this

but can't afford an Empower 4 right now. Did somebody do the math? Would Empower 3 be my best bet until I can afford a level 4? Would be Zombie-Feeding-Brutality-MeleePhys-Maim-MultiStrike+Empower 3 then.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 4:31:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация