[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Signarion написал:
Tell me, how do we cast a curse? One curse uses animated guardian, and the second where?

By a spectre.
Diabolist is a type of Necromancer which appears in act 1.

Abilities
Raises Undead
Resists Lightning
Casts Enfeeble
"
CsSanyi написал:
"
Signarion написал:
Tell me, how do we cast a curse? One curse uses animated guardian, and the second where?

By a spectre.

Abilities
Raises Undead
Resists Lightning
Casts Enfeeble

Thanks. But the author advises borrow other ghosts and simultaneously in the tree takes the second curse. What for?
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
got super lucky again

made them myself

and i brought a timeless jewel

should i change to a rare mace?
What gems should I 20% quality first in this build?
How to use properly geofri's armour? Now I can't regen life, what about it? im going golem build
"
Signarion написал:
"
CsSanyi написал:
"
Signarion написал:

By a spectre.

Abilities
Raises Undead
Resists Lightning
Casts Enfeeble

Thanks. But the author advises borrow other ghosts and simultaneously in the tree takes the second curse. What for?

the two curses are enfeeble from diabolist and second is vulnerability from a pair of corrupted gloves in your AG
"
brandonsmn написал:
How to use properly geofri's armour? Now I can't regen life, what about it? im going golem build

make sure you have 1 or 2 instant life flasks, depending on how good you are at dodging. I am using the same chest and i only have 1.1 k ES, so it does suck getting hit for more and not regening. However as the chest is a transition one, it's a pain we just have to live with until we get an upgrade
How does Commander of Darkness work? I don't seem to be getting the bonus to Resists.

I'm at 76/118/77 with no auras. If I cast an Aura (Flesh and Stone or Skitterbots), my resists stay at those levels.

Am I misinterpreting "YOU and Allies affected by Auras from your Skills have +20% to Elemental Resistances" somehow?
"
RowdyDavee написал:
What gems should I 20% quality first in this build?

Easy answer is the ones that add damage, so multistrike, minion damage, melee phys, maim and you could argue zombie for that extra life
"
SilkySlim написал:
How does Commander of Darkness work? I don't seem to be getting the bonus to Resists.

I'm at 76/118/77 with no auras. If I cast an Aura (Flesh and Stone or Skitterbots), my resists stay at those levels.

Am I misinterpreting "YOU and Allies affected by Auras from your Skills have +20% to Elemental Resistances" somehow?

Use warbanner

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация