[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Pocoyo77 написал:
Do u think that using double wand (the new minion wand), dropping the skelettons,using the new golem at one of them and having extra three gems slots, would be viable or we loose to much damage?
The new wand could be very strong but i think, but it depends on the max stats that it can give us, if we can get like 2 extra level to minions gems in each one would be wonderfull.

Just want to say that i loved ur guide and probably will use ur build at 3.8. I´m a guy who likes to make changes to the builds so it suits my playstyle, but i will definitely use ur as base.

English it´s not my native language, so sorry any inconvenience.

dual wielding wands will be a possiblity for sure. Depending on if they do something like adding +2 to all minion gems global as either a roll or craft on 2H, but if they don't dual wands can become alot stronger than our current setup. I love that you liked my guide, its the first i've made so your words mean alot :)
skellies are fine, as we have precision for those. However they might be too clunky to fit into this build now.. It depends on our new support gems. Honestly i might go for corpse pact later in, constant shock on bosses etc. is VERY strong, and might be able to add more than what i've chosen so far. It depends on how well rounded we get when the league starts.
"
AutoQQ написал:
Curious about gear requirements like the baron in a minion heavy league. Do you think the price will be crazy early on or is it common enough not to be wildly overpriced?

it won't be more than 20c i'd say. It is a very common item.
Added comments on the new travel nodes & Raise spectre skill gem!
"
Qlidascope написал:
dual wielding wands will be a possiblity for sure. Depending on if they do something like adding +2 to all minion gems global as either a roll or craft on 2H, but if they don't dual wands can become alot stronger than our current setup. I love that you liked my guide, its the first i've made so your words mean alot :)

You think so? If moving Zombies to body armour, they lose 1 level and lose the 7th link. It would take some good crafting to surpass that via dual wield. We are not required to 6L the body armour if it fits better not to.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 31 авг. 2019 г., 18:09:25
I'll probably be following your guide for 3.8. Will we have actual numbers and be able to plan ahead before 3.8 goes live?

Thanks for the guide and the updates.
"
"
Qlidascope написал:

You think so? If moving Zombies to body armour, they lose 1 level and lose the 7th link. It would take some good crafting to surpass that via dual wield. We are not required to 6L the body armour if it fits better not to.

swapping weapon could lead us to using an elder astral plate with % str, flat str, maim and life and getting the 7L that way. But again i'd have to do some math on it before saying anything.
"
Silverpion написал:
I'll probably be following your guide for 3.8. Will we have actual numbers and be able to plan ahead before 3.8 goes live?

What numbers are you hoping to recieve? estimated new shaprs per. second :P ?
"
Qlidascope написал:
swapping weapon could lead us to using an elder astral plate with % str, flat str, maim and life and getting the 7L that way. But again i'd have to do some math on it before saying anything.
True, but that’s going to be expensive to craft, Maim is only L1 as opposed to L20 in the weapon, and you lose the Aspect buff.

I suppose it could be worth it in a min-max build, but I already know I’m not going to want to fossil craft that chest and craft 2 weapons on top of it.

I’m currently looking at a cold build
- Gloves: Triad Grip GGGR
- Auras: Aspect, Generosity + Haste + Hatred, Precision (1) - picking up 14% reservation on tree
- Siphoning Trap + Bonechill + Unbound Ailments + Advanced Traps (enemies chilled 22% and take 22% increased cold damage, regen ~350-670 hps, chill effect can go up to 27% with Hypothermia, L4 Enhance, and a couple corruptions on the other jewels).

You lose a considerable amount of personal defense, but that is partially made up by the chill and Zombies freezing. Also going Ball Lightning + Blind to proc EE.

I could also swap chilling to Spectres. So far all I know of is Archer Statue and a frog-like minion I don’t know the name of. I haven’t tested, but Lunaris Chieftain has an aura banner granting 30% physical damage as extra cold damage. Problem is they only drop them once per map. I don’t know if this was changed or how Blood Magic would affect it.

AG equips Crown of the Tyrant as BiS helm and Stormheart (20% shock) as the cheap weapon.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 2 сент. 2019 г., 10:01:02
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Silverpion написал:

What numbers are you hoping to recieve? estimated new shaprs per. second :P ?

Mostly just gem link numbers and skill tree so we can plan ahead. I guess it comes out two days before release?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация