3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
GrunkleBob написал:
Hey Wod, we are in pretty much the same spot!
I just third ascended and am about to kill kitava.
I FINALLY have your build set up and got lucky with a RGGB setup so spirit offering is doing it's thing.
When I went to buy phase run (you will love this) I remembered Withering Step from my Assassin. Why just phase when you can phase, apply 5 wither stacks, AND Elusive?
From the wiki:
Elusive grants the following:
20% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
20% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
40% increased Movement Speed

SOLD!
Izaro hates me, can't wait to speak with Kitava :)

If you really want to take this next level party with a Necro!
My buddy and I drop 100 Vaal Skeletons!!!!
A literal screen full of skeletons!

Great times!

And for all you cycloners, put a little lightning on that weapon and EE is effortless. I am going on faith with Wod and have only swapped Phase run for Withering step, otherwise build is as instructed. I want that fortify anointment, my next goal after uber lab.

EDIT: the notable I want is hardened scars, it is hidden down by perfect agony and it grants, 15% to life flasks and Fortify during any life flask event. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nice idea. I will try the Withering Step.
Wrecker - thanks again, this build has been rocking me through all the acts so far with no issues (except my own slow reactions at times :p). Not doing SSF but I've actually solo'd so far with no problems, once I get to maps I'll start grouping though it feels like I'm already doing that with all these pets. :)

Two questions - is there a reason you never went for Redemption or Spiritual Aid? Another 4-5 points to get those seems like it might be worth sacrificing some health for.

And what's your take on using Meat Shield with Zombies for a more defensive approach? I've been playing with Meat Shield + Deathmark, Deathmark does take one extra click but it's super helpful for bosses, as well as for quickly dealing with any mobs that get past defenses on Blights. Saved me quite a few times! For marked targets, it's basically a second Minion Damage; for others, it's half that.
"
dsxy написал:
Thanks for an excellent build and guide.

I was playing SA pathfinder but messed up my hand, making it almost impossible to play it without pain - looked at some alternatives and came across this setup which is pretty perfect.

Has anyone got any unique suggestions to try?

Nothing fancy, but I'm running with https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sidhebreath right now, it has obvious bonuses for this build.
PS4 update.
I have been the front runner of my pack for the last 5 acts.
When you hit packs with temp chains, it INSTANLY cause zombies to attack! So basically run fearlessly into a pack, they want to hit you, but now they are so slow they can't. The next thing you hear is ice shatter and on to the next pack.
I am trying to face tank to test withering step, but nobody lives long enough to hurt me! Archers pop it often which is good because it doesn't hurt that much.
When it does pop, I can get wither on about 4-5 packs before it wears off. Again, zombies see things trying to hurt you and they lose their shit. And that Carrion has severe anger issues :)
Safest I've felt ever and I have played this build many times.
I don't even cast skeletons anymore, NO NEED.
Just got a 5 link for zombies and added Fortify, don't know why, I think I have the same zombies since act 4, but it's got a more multiplier for physical so why not!
Farmed blood aqueducts to 71, only got 1 humility, so I rolled a nice chest to 5 link and off I go.
Probably just rush Kitava after 3rd ascension, plenty over leveled so patiently waiting to see if it all falls apart in maps, I highly doubt it. I know what to avoid for mods so it should be fun times!
I am modified on PS4 so for bossing, I drop Vaal Skeletons, SRS totem and smack them with ball lightning, take a hit to get wither going and it's over so fast I almost don't have time to get it all done.
FEARLESS witch, I love you! Gotta get my Atziris flask running, another lady I love :)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 10:05:32
Welp! What a beautiful rainy Monday! Official Zombie Guide reply day too! What a good combo. :)

"
"
Jancela написал:
Скрытый текст
@Wrecker_of_Days - At moment - yes I'm still using Cyclone-CwC-Enfeeble-Fortify. I do like how the "self-cast" enfeeble covers a much larger area than my tiny Cyclone.

So current strategy is to toss at least one cast of Skeletons (summons 4), start Cyclone-ing, press Quicksilver flask, and just zoom through mobs. The Enfeeble covers a huge area [I think akin to how large Hatred's aura is - at least that's how it feels to me] and then all my minions just stay with me destroying all the mobs. So I'm Fortified (a bit extra safe) and everything if it hits me will hit for less damage. So far it's working out well.

Oh I guess I can say that my current Cyclone set up only costs 3 mana (up from 2 mana when using Curse on Hit) and my mana sustain keeps my mana pool from dipping at all. [I mean while channeling it flickers from like 205 to 202 and back again.]
Hey Jancela,

I really like your changes! 3.7's version of this guide didn't have the Ball Lightning links but a melee skill with Fortify and Enfeeble as well. I really miss it. So I'm glad some of you are still going that route. I couldn't keep it going though as I found that being in the middle of combat with all my minions made me zone out and I died more than I do with this current setup.

I don't remember, have you considered Consecrated Path instead of Cyclone? (You'd have to change CwC to CoH but consecrated ground is always great. Oh wait, never mind. Fire damage conflicts with Minion Instability. Welp, good talk ;).

Thanks for you posts :).
"
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Wod, we are in pretty much the same spot!
I just third ascended and am about to kill kitava.
I FINALLY have your build set up and got lucky with a RGGB setup so spirit offering is doing it's thing.
When I went to buy phase run (you will love this) I remembered Withering Step from my Assassin. Why just phase when you can phase, apply 5 wither stacks, AND Elusive?
From the wiki:
Elusive grants the following:
20% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
20% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
40% increased Movement Speed

SOLD!
Izaro hates me, can't wait to speak with Kitava :)

If you really want to take this next level party with a Necro!
My buddy and I drop 100 Vaal Skeletons!!!!
A literal screen full of skeletons!

Great times!

And for all you cycloners, put a little lightning on that weapon and EE is effortless. I am going on faith with Wod and have only swapped Phase run for Withering step, otherwise build is as instructed. I want that fortify anointment, my next goal after uber lab.

EDIT: the notable I want is hardened scars, it is hidden down by perfect agony and it grants, 15% to life flasks and Fortify during any life flask event. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hey GrunkleBob,

Awesome job! I'm glad you're having so much fun with the build! I really considered having Withering Step instead of Phase Run, but I wasn't sure about the total downtime of the skill. Phase Run's cooldown is 4 seconds but starts as soon as you activate the skill. Withering Step's cooldown is 3 seconds but the cooldown doesn't start until Withering Step has expired. So I went with Phase Run for this league until the wiki has more information on the new skill.

What do you find the downtime is on Withering Step? Is it noticeable or does it feel like it's always on?

And good suggestions! Thanks!
"
"
dsxy написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks for an excellent build and guide.

I was playing SA pathfinder but messed up my hand, making it almost impossible to play it without pain - looked at some alternatives and came across this setup which is pretty perfect.

Has anyone got any unique suggestions to try?
Hey dsxy,

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! Please feel free to give any suggestions to the guide and/or build! Mind if I ask what it was that had you click on my guide?

I'm sorry but I don't really play with Uniques (just personal preference) so I don't really have any great suggestions for you. Mon'tregul's Grasp is always fun to switch in for a few maps. I'd look for anything that increases your zombie limit or increases your minion gem levels.

Thanks for the post.
"
"
King_Haart написал:
Скрытый текст
Wrecker - thanks again, this build has been rocking me through all the acts so far with no issues (except my own slow reactions at times :p). Not doing SSF but I've actually solo'd so far with no problems, once I get to maps I'll start grouping though it feels like I'm already doing that with all these pets. :)

Two questions - is there a reason you never went for Redemption or Spiritual Aid? Another 4-5 points to get those seems like it might be worth sacrificing some health for.

And what's your take on using Meat Shield with Zombies for a more defensive approach? I've been playing with Meat Shield + Deathmark, Deathmark does take one extra click but it's super helpful for bosses, as well as for quickly dealing with any mobs that get past defenses on Blights. Saved me quite a few times! For marked targets, it's basically a second Minion Damage; for others, it's half that.
Hey King_Haart,

Thanks again. I appreciate it. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Redemption is a great node, but to me, it wasn't worth 3 nodes to get there. I didn't care about attack speed or accuracy for minions as I only care about the Zombie Slam which is has a cooldown and always hits (voiding the need of attack speed and accuracy). On Skeletons, I only care for their Infernal Legion and Minion Instability damage (which also negates the need of attack speed and accuracy). I consider both the skeleton and zombie normal melee attacks as a damage bonus. So since it'd take 3 nodes to get Redemption, divide the stats I'd find valuable by 3 and it became a lot less worthwhile.

It was the same with Spiritual Aid. The only stat that the two nodes provide that interest me is the Minion Damage. Yes, 25% increased minion damage is a lot but there weren't two nodes on the tree that I could swap out damage for damage. I prioritized minion life over damage when making the tree. The only damage node I could sacrifice to get to Spiritual Aid is the 14% Minion damage node near Death Attunement. But without anything else being able to be sacrificed, I'd then have to have the tree go to level 92...which I didn't want to do. I had a hard enough time raising the tree to 91 (instead of the 90 I normally like to cap my guides at).

Make sense? Many might disagree with me. And if anyone went melee, Spiritual Aid would have much great value for sure.

Meat Shield is great! It's just personal preference that I like aggressive zombies. Defensive zombies are a great combo with skeletons running around. Deathmark Support is also awesome. But I can't do specific button clicks with my builds. But definitely use it if you like it.

Awesome post. Good questions. And thanks for the thanks :).

Thanks for the posts everyone! I like the updates and conversations. Gosh, minions are the best.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Jancela написал:
Скрытый текст
@Wrecker_of_Days - At moment - yes I'm still using Cyclone-CwC-Enfeeble-Fortify. I do like how the "self-cast" enfeeble covers a much larger area than my tiny Cyclone.

So current strategy is to toss at least one cast of Skeletons (summons 4), start Cyclone-ing, press Quicksilver flask, and just zoom through mobs. The Enfeeble covers a huge area [I think akin to how large Hatred's aura is - at least that's how it feels to me] and then all my minions just stay with me destroying all the mobs. So I'm Fortified (a bit extra safe) and everything if it hits me will hit for less damage. So far it's working out well.

Oh I guess I can say that my current Cyclone set up only costs 3 mana (up from 2 mana when using Curse on Hit) and my mana sustain keeps my mana pool from dipping at all. [I mean while channeling it flickers from like 205 to 202 and back again.]
Hey Jancela,

I really like your changes! 3.7's version of this guide didn't have the Ball Lightning links but a melee skill with Fortify and Enfeeble as well. I really miss it. So I'm glad some of you are still going that route. I couldn't keep it going though as I found that being in the middle of combat with all my minions made me zone out and I died more than I do with this current setup.

I don't remember, have you considered Consecrated Path instead of Cyclone? (You'd have to change CwC to CoH but consecrated ground is always great. Oh wait, never mind. Fire damage conflicts with Minion Instability. Welp, good talk ;).

There was a reason why I didn't use Consecrated Path originally but I honestly don't recall why now. Though you do make a very valid point with it doing fire damage.

The whole zoning out while spinning and (nearly) leading to death has also happened to me. *laugh*

Скрытый текст
I think I've stuck with Cyclone because I had a different char in 3.7 that could Cyclone that I loved but had to retire cause something about the char would consistently crash to desktop my Hubs PC any time we group played. GGG eventually fixed whatever the issue was for 3.8.

But mostly I have a Blue MTX for Cyclone and it's so pretty so yeah :D
<3
Thanks for the suggestion, I will check it out - I was looking for a build that didn't require a lot of button spamming, I screwed up my hand playing squash and do a lot of typing for work, I can only play my SA pathfinder for 20 minutes before I have to stop, this is an excellent alternative so thanks again for this build and guide, this is only my 2nd season so i'm still learning a lot!
Hello!

Maybe I have a little question on this one?
Is it possible to use spectres instead of skellis?

I guess its maybe an good idea to use slave drivers for bosskilling dps?

And is there a way to switch shield charge in?

Thanks guys!

PS: I just wanna play around with Spectres + Zombies and just trying to get a good skilltree on that one :)
"
Скрытый текст
Hello!

Maybe I have a little question on this one?
Is it possible to use spectres instead of skellis?

I guess its maybe an good idea to use slave drivers for bosskilling dps?

And is there a way to switch shield charge in?

Thanks guys!

PS: I just wanna play around with Spectres + Zombies and just trying to get a good skill tree on that one :)

I do believe that Slave Drivers do lightning damage so that can cause issue when EE procs from either Ball Lightning or Cyclone w/ lightning damage added.

How do you want to use Spectres? Do you mean to use them exactly like Skeletons with Infernal Legion and Minion Instability because then they would be consistently dying (which could be fun - cwdt raise spectres anyone?).

Or do you just feel lonely with no ghostly blue minions following you around? If that's the case then socket Raise Spectres anywhere you have a free socket in your gear and enjoy more minions.
Скрытый текст
I actually have Raise Spectres in my boots not linked to anything and they haven't died yet. I use my Spectres mostly for utility in that I run 2 Frenzy generating Chieftains, 1 Host (Power Charger) Chieftain, 1 Undying Evangelist (proximity shield), 1 Risen? Hellion (rallying cry, taunt). At some point I had my Spectres meat shielded while leveling so I was covered in proximity shields all the time. But now I like to live dangerously.

My deviation from the build is as follows:
Скрытый текст
(1) tweaked Cyclone cursing instead of cwdt ball lightning
(2) Raise Spectres in an empty socket buffing my other minions
(3) Golem Commander passive (sacrificed some other nodes temporarily for my selfish needs) to run a Stone Golem along with Carrion Golem.
(4) Is Holy Relic still part of this build? (It's chilling in a piece of jewelry.)
(5) Zombies are enjoying Summon Phantasms as their 6-Link at the moment.

Build play:
(1) in hideout, summon all 11 zombies, summon holy relic, and summon golems. (why u no persist minions like spectres?!?)
(2) zone into map, summon a set of Skeletons on occasion and just Cyclone through mobs while my minion army destroys all. (Sometimes I press a flask for a heal or dps.)
(3) Loot.
<3
Hi,

Can I use Vigilant Strike and Vigil to get fortify buff + EE(Phy>Light) so I can replace fortify in main zombie link for another damage gem?

P/S: I really like your builds and I am going to make this my 3rd char!
Последняя редакция: Shards_Shadowsong. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 18:33:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация