3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Icehart написал:
Wrecker, this is some of the most fun I had with a build in a long time! It is terrific! Thanks so much. I hope you understand there are many that appreciate the hard work you do, even when they have no need to post.

I am sorry I do not have the understanding of mechanics some of you do when asking a question. My brain does not work that way. But here is my question/problem:

I have been playing the build without hatred turned on. Now I do understand there are some skills that only work by being triggered. I understand this is a one button build ( great ). I have 1180 mana. With hatred turned on my reserve takes 1051, leaving me with 129 available. On my bar temporal chains and hatred are running but grayed out. Mousing over them says not enough mana. These other skills say "skill can't be used": ball lightning, phase run, desecrate, bone offering, enfeeble.

Is this the way it is supposed to be, or is something wrong?

Again, thank you so much for all your time and effort on all the builds you do, but especially this one.

As long as you can raise zombies/drop skeletons you are DOING EXACTLY RIGHT!!!
CWDT is blocking those spells because it casts them when damage is taken, so you can't do it yourself. You don't have mana to turn off hatred/temp chains, that is good because you never want it off. when it gets reserved it is on for life!
Go get em!!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
So I've been using the Cyclone-CoH-Enfeeble-Fortify instead of the CWDT-CoH-Ball Lightning-Enfeeble and it just hit me that I should be using Cast while Channeling instead. The Enfeeble is now cast out like it's self cast and covers a much larger area than the Cyclone itself. [mind blown]

Course my Hubs is like 5-link it and do SRS too or better yet 6-Link, add Temporal Chains, drop Blasphemy, and pick up Mind Over Matter.

Minions...Minions everywhere.

Edit: Lesson learned the spells cast one at a time not all at once = plus one to death count.
<3
Последняя редакция: Jancela. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 20:11:16
"
Jancela написал:

Edit: Lesson learned the spells cast one at a time not all at once = plus one to death count.

Yup, spells triggered are cast one at a time in clockwise order starting from gem that triggers them. Thats why we want some_trigger - desecrate - offering. If you do it trigger - offering - desecrate, first will be cast offering, possibly without any corpses so useless.

Recently i found https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fortress_Covenant with +46% minion damage... Any idea if it will be suitable for this build and where to put it in the tree? I do not get how it works - my minions take more damage, but for each TAKEN notable in range and this notable stops working or for each notable, even those not taken?

Good place for it - maybe directly left from witch start? Only two possibly interesting notable there - Quick Recovery and Aligned Spirits... Or maybe for 3 points slot near Dynamo notable? No notables there for our build...

Or maybe drop something to go towards Necromatic Aegis - there is a good spot for jewel without any notables we need in range and Aegis can buff our minions to sky high? And right by Aegis we have another +10% block for minions and 2% life on block for them - could work great with this jewel for minions survavibility. And to get there, since we get block for our puppies - we can maybe drop some +minion life nodes?
Последняя редакция: misiooo0. Время: 13 сент. 2019 г., 3:24:03
"
misiooo0 написал:
"
Jancela написал:

Yup, spells triggered are cast one at a time in clockwise order starting from gem that triggers them. Thats why we want some_trigger - desecrate - offering. If you do it trigger - offering - desecrate, first will be cast offering, possibly without any corpses so useless.

I hope that it is following clockwise order even if CwDT is not in the first slot. Like in my case
"
SauMaris написал:

I hope that it is following clockwise order even if CwDT is not in the first slot. Like in my case

iT WILL GO FROM CwDT onwards like this: phase run, desecrate, offering. Clockwise may be a bad word here - it goes from top-left gem onwards, starting from beginning if needed like in your case.
"
misiooo0 написал:
"
SauMaris написал:

iT WILL GO FROM CwDT onwards like this: phase run, desecrate, offering. Clockwise may be a bad word here - it goes from top-left gem onwards, starting from beginning if needed like in your case.

Yeah, this is my biggest issue with CWDT, it only triggers things after it in the link setup. If you have a 4 link that you are trying to trigger with CWDT then it has to be in socket 1 despite the fact it is a SUPPORT gem.

1 -> 2
_____|
_____v
4 <- 3
|
v
5 -> 6

So this means that your 4 link setups for elemental equilibrium and defense need to be:

R -> B
_____| for EE
_____v
B <- B

and

R -> G
_____| for Desecrate, Offering, Phase run
_____v
G <- B
Последняя редакция: MasterZoen. Время: 13 сент. 2019 г., 10:27:21
"
MasterZoen написал:
"
misiooo0 написал:
"
SauMaris написал:

Yeah, this is my biggest issue with CWDT, it only triggers things after it in the link setup. If you have a 4 link that you are trying to trigger with CWDT then it has to be in socket 1 despite the fact it is a SUPPORT gem.

1 -> 2
_____|
_____v
4 <- 3
|
v
5 -> 6

So this means that your 4 link setups for elemental equilibrium and defense need to be:

R -> B
_____| for EE
_____v
B <- B

and

R -> G
_____| for Desecrate, Offering, Phase run
_____v
G <- B

Quality post. This information should be added to the original guide tbh.
It cannot be true, because my flesh offering would never be triggered according to this, but it is.
"
SauMaris написал:
It cannot be true, because my flesh offering would never be triggered according to this, but it is.

Because it laps again if CwDT is not in position 1.

1 -> 2
_____|
_____v
4 <- 3 (lets say here we have CwDT, position 3)
|
v
5 -> 6

It will trigger:
4,5,6,(lap again for unused gems) 1,2
"
misiooo0 написал:

Because it laps again if CwDT is not in position 1.

1 -> 2
_____|
_____v
4 <- 3 (lets say here we have CwDT, position 3)
|
v
5 -> 6

It will trigger:
4,5,6,(lap again for unused gems) 1,2

Thanks for the clarification!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация