3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
0nyX написал:

yh I was originally looking at the kingmaker for a poss animated addition but then I decided to go full ham on Necro_shugo with Geofri's Sanctuarypaired with Shaper's Touch, a little re-rolling in my tree now puts me at 6.6k life & 5.7k ES (with Spirit Offering) or 3.7k without :) literally unkillable atm, just dropped my damage down to 960k per skeleton atm (was prev 1.27m)

Unkillable. 'nuff said. :) Nice.

My newbie question for the day:
Are there some sort of breakpoints for Temporal Chains with this build? So, my Temp Chains is at 39% quality (corrupted gem plus lvl 3 Enhance). Is it worth it to go for a lvl 4 Enhance? Or am I at my max without it? I am at 48% less action speed for normal/magic enemies.
My passives for curses are not changed from W_o_D's path.
"
0nyX написал:

Gotta agree there but I currently use 1 carnage chieftain, 1 host chieftain and 2 Undying Evangalist, have perma 3 frenzy charge, 3 power charge and near perma proximity shield ^^

This is what I use (most of the time - I switch around). I am trying to find out if Blood Magic reduces the cooldown for the shields. It sounds like it does.

Right now I have Spectres-Meat Shield-Minion Speed-Minion Damage. I don't feel it's the best 4l combo. Maybe you can save 4 hours of my life and set me straight on the best 4l for some shield/apes meat shielding.
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
"
0nyX написал:

Gotta agree there but I currently use 1 carnage chieftain, 1 host chieftain and 2 Undying Evangalist, have perma 3 frenzy charge, 3 power charge and near perma proximity shield ^^

This is what I use (most of the time - I switch around). I am trying to find out if Blood Magic reduces the cooldown for the shields. It sounds like it does.

Right now I have Spectres-Meat Shield-Minion Speed-Minion Damage. I don't feel it's the best 4l combo. Maybe you can save 4 hours of my life and set me straight on the best 4l for some shield/apes meat shielding.

As mine a more physical build I use zombie+spectre+ maim+meat shield

Or if fast mapping say t12 t13 I'll drop meat shield for feeding frenzy and drop undying evangelist for ruins helion and 1 slave driver
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Последняя редакция: 0nyX. Время: 5 нояб. 2019 г., 5:02:30
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:

Are there some sort of breakpoints for Temporal Chains with this build? So, my Temp Chains is at 39% quality (corrupted gem plus lvl 3 Enhance). Is it worth it to go for a lvl 4 Enhance? Or am I at my max without it? I am at 48% less action speed for normal/magic enemies.

I actually spec'd out of some of the curse nodes for survivability and damage. You don't really gain anything against Uber Elder and that is where my focus is now. I need to be alive, I need to be moving fast, and I need my kids hitting hard!
The crazy thing is you can't really slow both, so you slow shaper and Elder beats on you, or vice-versa. Then all the adds will just make a mess of everything. I just keep running... and praying!
And when I do a T16, I can still effortlessly just run right into the packs, THAT is my favorite thing about this build. Everyone goes stupid when I am around :)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Total failure at Uber Elder. I just lost the last portal. The one thing I learned from this experience: I will never do that again. The whole screen just a fckn mess. Utter chaos and no fun (to me).

PS: I just noticed that Shaper's home is still Elder-influenced... is this supposed to be like that?

PPS: All sombies, skeletons, golems and spectres survived. The weak point was definitely the witch herself (6544 life, all elemental resistances 75 %, physical damage reduction 37 % [without flasks and Pantheon]).
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Последняя редакция: Caligula_Exile. Время: 5 нояб. 2019 г., 9:25:30
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Thank you very much for the warning... it came just in time, since I was just about to clear the Tier 16 maps clockwise (what would have erased Elder's influence, according to what I read in the linked page).

Still one gurdian left. The guardians are no problem so far. What keeps killing me regularly are Phoenix and Hydra. I find no way to avoid all the effects in the arenas and their attacks.
Awesome Caligula_Exile. I hated wasting maps trying to figure out how that worked.

I find the key to those two battles are mods. If you can, practice them a few times without map mods. Mods I avoid with both battles are Increased AoE, Adding Projectiles, and negative resists to their main attacks.

With the Hydra, I find the strategy the same as I do the Minotaur, stay really close, and right behind them. Of course, you have to avoid the water balls and the water DoTs on the ground. But that's the goal. Seeing where the Hydra is aiming is key so keep him/her on-screen.

With the Phoenix with this build, I don't bother keeping the boss on screen. I summon Skeletons every now and then to kill the adds the boss creates, but I honestly, stay on the far side of the map as long as my zombies are hitting the Phoenix. The only hit that I find really painful is the huge "windup AoE" that the Phoenix does. But they only do the big explosions from standing still. So as soon as the Phoenix comes to my side of the map, I cast skeletons so my zombies keep attacking and I move out of the way of the possible explosion.

Hopefully that helps!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 5 нояб. 2019 г., 9:10:53
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
"
0nyX написал:

yh I was originally looking at the kingmaker for a poss animated addition but then I decided to go full ham on Necro_shugo with Geofri's Sanctuarypaired with Shaper's Touch, a little re-rolling in my tree now puts me at 6.6k life & 5.7k ES (with Spirit Offering) or 3.7k without :) literally unkillable atm, just dropped my damage down to 960k per skeleton atm (was prev 1.27m)

Unkillable. 'nuff said. :) Nice.

Hey Pip_n_Tip . All enemies can't be "slowed" beyond 75% of their base action speed. So if your chill and TC were both "slowing" at 40%, you'd be capped. This might be a boring read, but ya, you're definitely capped with just TC, let alone the Chill your zombies do ;): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255921. No need to go to level 4 Enhance unless it's just for fun or you want to remove Hatred.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Total failure at Uber Elder. I just lost the last portal. The one thing I learned from this experience: I will never do that again. The whole screen just a fckn mess. Utter chaos and no fun (to me).

PS: I just noticed that Shaper's home is still Elder-influenced... is this supposed to be like that?

PPS: All sombies, skeletons, golems and spectres survived. The weak pint was defintely the witch herself (6544 life, all elemental resistances 75 %, physical damage reduction 37 % [without flasks and Pantheon]).

Awwwwwww dude, believe me... I KNOW!!!
The fight sucks, it is completely one sided and you will fail.
The fight must be learned, then you will luck through it, then you will beat it, then you will master it.
It's the only REAL fight in the game left for most people, and that is what kept me going for 15 months.
Elder will hang out and laugh at you for a few days, then get bored and move on.
I believe you can buy shaper keys and go try again.
I failed 5 or 6 times and last Friday was ALMOST another one.
It's the hardest fight I've ever had, in any game ever.
And it's ok to move on until that league where you get a mirror drop and buy a 50ex character and smash that fool proper!

Good luck exile!

Also, and unfortunately, Shaper and elder blows are 5000DPS at 75% resists. Degen areas are 5000DPS at 75% resists. Sucks... I KNOW :(

2 things helped me, failing and the forum seems to think JUST RUN IN A CIRCLE. That really helped me get through it, I started CCW and then switched to CW taking just enough downtime to survey and drop skeletons.
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 5 нояб. 2019 г., 9:28:55
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

PPS: All sombies, skeletons, golems and spectres survived. The weak pint was defintely the witch herself (6544 life, all elemental resistances 75 %, physical damage reduction 37 % [without flasks and Pantheon]).
I also can't do Uber Elder. The screen is too busy and all the damage types and enemies are the same shade/colour. I zone out RIGHT away. Until the art of the battle changes, I live vicariously through others that play my builds ;).

Yes, with Uber Elder, you can retry a bunch of times before the influence changes.

The key to the Uber fight is the same as the Shaper fight, just avoid getting hit. I don't mean that in a sarcastic way at all. The Shaper becomes the easiest battle in the game once you know how to avoid the slow predictable attacks. It's the same with the Uber Elder. You just have to get to know the fight well enough. Don't be too discouraged. If you go there easy enough, the resources to practice will come to you in time. It'll get easier. Oh! The extra thing to consider is that the hardest part for me is the DoT on the ground. So focus on killing the octopus things that make the grey DoTs.

And good advice by GrunkleBob.

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 5 нояб. 2019 г., 9:30:23
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

I find the key to those two battles are mods. If you can, practice them a few times without map mods. Mods I avoid with both battles are Increased AoE, Adding Projectiles, and negative resists to their main attacks.
Hopefully that helps![/span]

STRONG advice! Just waste a map white and run the fights, you'll see how strong you are, and what mods to avoid.
The dream is to get easy mods in 10-20 chaos and then slam for corrupted UNIDENTIFIED. This means you already saw the mods, they are just hidden now. It's the best corruption next to no change, and it happens a lot and discourages a lot of people. Do not let it. Read your mods BEFORE corruption, and the map will be the same unidentified.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация