3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
0nyX написал:

As mine a more physical build I use zombie+spectre+ maim+meat shield

Or if fast mapping say t12 t13 I'll drop meat shield for feeding frenzy and drop undying evangelist for ruins helion and 1 slave driver

Thanks for everyone's replies! Helps so much. Glad I didn't blow my orb chunks on a lvl 4 Enlighten.

After a day of testing/reading/switching gear around, Blood Magic grants my 2 chimps an immediate 3 power/frenzy charges every fight. My preachers with shields do not seem to be affected by it though. Same cooldown recovery for their shield.
So for chimp spectres, if you have room, I would say it is worth it.

Sure most everyone is WAAAAY ahead of me but just wanted to share just in case:
Hitting the lvl 25 mark with your Raise Zombie gem is most excellent. I use Empower instead of Fortify and a corrupted +1 Zombie gem. The difference was immediately noticed. 96% cooldown on zombie slam eh? I only click skeletons when my girl zombies need someone to talk to about the other girl zombies at work. And ~20 seconds later the skeletons die. Coincidence? I think not.

I walked through Uber Elder and let him back up and beat him down again. Same fight. True story.
Ok, it isn't. I don't even know how to spawn Uber Eld yet. :)

Thanks again W_o_D! You're the son I wish I had never sold.

Zombie on!

Here is something I learned last week, so I can assure you most players do not know this.
If you portal in somewhere, YOU ARE ALWAYS IMMORTAL for at least a few seconds IF YOU DO NOT MOVE. This works in temples and Uber Elder, EVERYWHERE. It was very hard to test, but I finally let go.
I portaled in, took my hands off the KB/Mouse, saw the timer and realized I was safe and could now make a good decision about what I am doing. Am I standing in Degen? Are 50 chaos spitters targeting me for the easy death? Where can I go to be safer?
I have already reaped MASSIVE rewards with this simple knowledge.

Good luck Exiles!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
Скрытый текст
"
0nyX написал:

As mine a more physical build I use zombie+spectre+ maim+meat shield

Or if fast mapping say t12 t13 I'll drop meat shield for feeding frenzy and drop undying evangelist for ruins helion and 1 slave driver

Thanks for everyone's replies! Helps so much. Glad I didn't blow my orb chunks on a lvl 4 Enlighten.

After a day of testing/reading/switching gear around, Blood Magic grants my 2 chimps an immediate 3 power/frenzy charges every fight. My preachers with shields do not seem to be affected by it though. Same cooldown recovery for their shield.
So for chimp spectres, if you have room, I would say it is worth it.

Sure most everyone is WAAAAY ahead of me but just wanted to share just in case:
Hitting the lvl 25 mark with your Raise Zombie gem is most excellent. I use Empower instead of Fortify and a corrupted +1 Zombie gem. The difference was immediately noticed. 96% cooldown on zombie slam eh? I only click skeletons when my girl zombies need someone to talk to about the other girl zombies at work. And ~20 seconds later the skeletons die. Coincidence? I think not.

I walked through Uber Elder and let him back up and beat him down again. Same fight. True story.
Ok, it isn't. I don't even know how to spawn Uber Eld yet. :)

Thanks again W_o_D! You're the son I wish I had never sold.

Zombie on!
You're very welcome. I hope I was sold for enough to bribe GGG to make more Zombie skins. Your post made me laugh :). I hope the zombies and skeletons have a good HR department.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Here is something I learned last week, so I can assure you most players do not know this.
If you portal in somewhere, YOU ARE ALWAYS IMMORTAL for at least a few seconds IF YOU DO NOT MOVE. This works in temples and Uber Elder, EVERYWHERE. It was very hard to test, but I finally let go.
I portaled in, took my hands off the KB/Mouse, saw the timer and realized I was safe and could now make a good decision about what I am doing. Am I standing in Degen? Are 50 chaos spitters targeting me for the easy death? Where can I go to be safer?
I have already reaped MASSIVE rewards with this simple knowledge.

Good luck Exiles!
Awesome reminder. Especially since there have been lots of posts of people trying out new content and person bests! Good post!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
wrecker,

thanks a lot for your efforst and build. i am using it in my char on xbox and it's so chill for playing in console!

but when i check your gear you literally got a main hand that gives +% fire dmg when you clearly said we should not use gear that has this mod in your guide. any explaination for this?

take care!
"
tigrit00 написал:
wrecker,

thanks a lot for your efforst and build. i am using it in my char on xbox and it's so chill for playing in console!

but when i check your gear you literally got a main hand that gives +% fire dmg when you clearly said we should not use gear that has this mod in your guide. any explaination for this?

take care!

You sure you are looking at SLOMO BLIGHT LEAGUE? WoD has A LOT of characters.
I read it 4 times, and I see no fire damage.
Also, WoDs gear is usually, and I mean this in the best way, ordinary.
He undergears a lot to show you how strong his tree is.
His ring gives increased fire damage... IF you do fire damage, like skeletons. The other ring is fire damage to attacks, which again, the Necromancer does not attack.
His gloves do fire damage to attacks, I don't think he does any attacks, he hits with a spell so that doesn't count as an attack.
There are a lot of words in this game, and in this game words mean everything.
It can be overwhelming, but just go with the basics.
If you stack minion stats in this build you will win.
The secret of this build is the skill tree and your understanding of it.
WoD doesn't actually do anything except run around, get hit and drop skeletons. It actually couldn't be more casual! He doesn't even have a movement skill, I mean besides phase run to get of trouble when it happens.
I've run his builds for a year + and I can tell you 100%, if you stick to the guide, you will win. You will also gain a deeper understanding of POE and will be able to make your own builds in time, or, when you REALLY understand what is happening, modify WoDs to your own flavor and really crush the enemy :)
I am telling you, without a doubt, the secret is the tree.
He has been massaging it for eons and it is becoming perfection!
Stick to the path exile, follow the guide.

EDIT: OHHHHHH in the example in the build guide! I see now! LOL
Yes, yes, same thing, just increased damage if you are already doing that damage type. We are not. Wow, that had me puzzling for a while!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 6 нояб. 2019 г., 14:03:37
"
tigrit00 написал:
wrecker,

take care!
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Скрытый текст
You sure you are looking at SLOMO BLIGHT LEAGUE? WoD has A LOT of characters.
I read it 4 times, and I see no fire damage.
Also, WoDs gear is usually, and I mean this in the best way, ordinary.
He undergears a lot to show you how strong his tree is.
His ring gives increased fire damage... IF you do fire damage, like skeletons. The other ring is fire damage to attacks, which again, the Necromancer does not attack.
His gloves do fire damage to attacks, I don't think he does any attacks, he hits with a spell so that doesn't count as an attack.
There are a lot of words in this game, and in this game words mean everything.
It can be overwhelming, but just go with the basics.
If you stack minion stats in this build you will win.
The secret of this build is the skill tree and your understanding of it.
WoD doesn't actually do anything except run around, get hit and drop skeletons. It actually couldn't be more casual! He doesn't even have a movement skill, I mean besides phase run to get of trouble when it happens.
I've run his builds for a year + and I can tell you 100%, if you stick to the guide, you will win. You will also gain a deeper understanding of POE and will be able to make your own builds in time, or, when you REALLY understand what is happening, modify WoDs to your own flavor and really crush the enemy :)
I am telling you, without a doubt, the secret is the tree.
He has been massaging it for eons and it is becoming perfection!
Stick to the path exile, follow the guide.
Hey tigrit00! (Thank you GrunkleBob! You're very kind.)

Thank you very much for you kind words! I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to let me know. I'm glad you're enjoying the build! I play on console too (the original Xbox one) so I'm with you.

In regards to my wand, the mod you're referring to increases MY fire damage. So IF I was doing fire damage in any way, my wand would increase that damage. But increasing fire damage doesn't add fire damage. So the wand is luckily safe for the build. (We always need to be cognisant of our other gear (not just weapons) for mods that add damage types.)

On a side note, as GrunkleBob mentioned, the only damage WE do ourselves is Ball Lightning. As that's a spell, we want to avoid all mods that add cold or fire to spells. Hopefully GGG will fix this in time, but currently, if something says "Adds #-# fire damage" it means it's only for Attacks. If it said, "Adds #-# fire damage to spells", it's for spells. So if it doesn't specifically say "for/to spells" it's for Attacks and doesn't impact our build at all. (Unless you've added an Attack somewhere.)

Does that make sense? Let me know if it doesn't or if you have more questions. Good question and thanks for the post!

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 6 нояб. 2019 г., 15:20:42
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

...the only damage WE do ourselves is Ball Lightning. As that's a spell, we want to avoid all mods that add cold or FIRE to spells...

Fixed.
Geez.
Must I take care of everything around here.
OMG.
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

...the only damage WE do ourselves is Ball Lightning. As that's a spell, we want to avoid all mods that add cold or FIRE to spells...

Fixed.
Geez.
Must I take care of everything around here.
OMG.
ha ha ha. Awesome. Thanks for the fix. I've edited my post. Ha ha ha. Funny.

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 8 нояб. 2019 г., 12:51:09
570 minion accuracy -vs- 10% minion damage.

Which one wins?

Edit: been doing some heavy reading. Not a whole lot of specific data that I could find. Without hard numbers I lean towards the straight damage. Base minion accuracy buffed in 3.8 it seems.
Последняя редакция: Pip_n_Tip. Время: 6 нояб. 2019 г., 23:25:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация