3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Hey Folks.

So I went for my 3rd ascendancy last night, wanted to get it done before the Kitava fight. I went for Commander of Darkness over Bone Barrier I figured it would help with resistances and damage more so then Bone Barrier does.

That being said after act 10 our resistance drop another 30%, which it shows on my character now. But I have 2 Aura's active but it is not showing the extra 40% on my character sheet.

Is this just a glitch as I feel it is. I played a map and did not feel squishy at all.

Even Path of Building does not show the bonus resistance with the Aura's.

https://pastebin.com/X03y8fbb

Cheers!

I believe the answer is we do not have an aura, we have the hatred aura, but we give it to our minions with generosity. So you would not get that bonus. I am not sure making a curse an aura counts for that either. Also the benefit is granted once, 20% maximum. It is solely for minion survival. Wod has suggested maybe moving over to Mistress of sacrifice since the zombies just don't die, but that is a 3.9 idea. When I remove generosity from hatred, your resistances move 20% so yes, I do not think Curse auras count (temp chains). Also since you are doing things to fix resistances anyways, the Dream Fragments ring is pretty awesome.
Up to 70% cold resists, 20% mana and 50% mana regen ohhh and of course, cannot be chilled or frozen :) Good job Ascending! Bone armor is actually pretty OP, lot's of people (including me) LOVE IT!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 13 нояб. 2019 г., 14:36:54
"
GrunkleBob написал:

I believe the answer is we do not have an aura, we have the hatred aura, but we give it to our minions with generosity. So you would not get that bonus. I am not sure making a curse an aura counts for that either. Also the benefit is granted once, 20% maximum. When I remove generosity from hatred, your resistances move 20% so yes, I do not think Curse auras count (temp chains).

Ok, thanks for the reply.

Yes you are right. When I go to Path of building and click generosity off my Resists go up.

So I guess I got real lucky on my map and no one hit me with an element so I did not notice a huge drop of ES or Health.

So I guess I need to fix those resistances ASAP when I log back on next.

Cheers!

If anyone is wondering how hard the Necromancer nerf will be...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3P3cTQL_qA&feature=youtu.be

Uber elder naked, no flasks just a 6-link hammer and zombies... terrible.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
"
GrunkleBob написал:

I believe the answer is we do not have an aura, we have the hatred aura, but we give it to our minions with generosity. So you would not get that bonus. I am not sure making a curse an aura counts for that either. Also the benefit is granted once, 20% maximum. When I remove generosity from hatred, your resistances move 20% so yes, I do not think Curse auras count (temp chains).

Ok, thanks for the reply.

Yes you are right. When I go to Path of building and click generosity off my Resists go up.

So I guess I got real lucky on my map and no one hit me with an element so I did not notice a huge drop of ES or Health.

So I guess I need to fix those resistances ASAP when I log back on next.

Cheers!

Our mana is very limited (90% reservation), but you could try to fit an aura like level 1 Clarity or Precision that reserves a flat Mana only so you would get the benefit for your char. We're also in need of as many sockets as possible, so in the long run it may be just better to have a better gear with the resists than using a socket for an additional aura. Just my 2 cents

Cheers
"
Maniollo6 написал:

Our mana is very limited (90% reservation), but you could try to fit an aura like level 1 Clarity or Precision that reserves a flat Mana only so you would get the benefit for your char. We're also in need of as many sockets as possible, so in the long run it may be just better to have a better gear with the resists than using a socket for an additional aura. Just my 2 cents

Cheers

Yes I been thinking about trying to run another Aura like Dread Banner or War Banner to help out the Minions. But really I think it is easier to fix my gear now as it is then try to add in yet another Aura.

Was looking at some Unique gear as well, but again that limits my ability to add resistance to items. I would be done to my Boots, Rings, Helmet and Amulet to get all my resistance up plus making sure I have enough Strength and Dex to use the items and gems.

But fixing my gear is going to take a lot to get up 30% on all my resistance at this point. I need to get all new items and hope they roll with good stats.

Cheers!

"

Yes I been thinking about trying to run another Aura like Dread Banner or War Banner to help out the Minions. But really I think it is easier to fix my gear now as it is then try to add in yet another Aura.

Was looking at some Unique gear as well, but again that limits my ability to add resistance to items. I would be done to my Boots, Rings, Helmet and Amulet to get all my resistance up plus making sure I have enough Strength and Dex to use the items and gems.

But fixing my gear is going to take a lot to get up 30% on all my resistance at this point. I need to get all new items and hope they roll with good stats.

Cheers!

I'll save you some time. :)
You can only run with Clarity aura if you want that 20% resist. No other aura fits without capping out your mana.
In the end though you will not miss that extra 20%. You will get plenty from gear. Just don't go hog wild on the uniques as the rares allow you to modify your char needs much better.
I think my fire resist is like 225% right now. Wasn't trying to get it that high - just how my gear is atm.
So I do not even consider worrying about that extra 20%.

Zombie on!
Another question, if I replace the minion life support with Raise Spectre, and leave the rest unchanged which spectre are the most usefull to have?
"
PostoFragola написал:
Another question, if I replace the minion life support with Raise Spectre, and leave the rest unchanged which spectre are the most usefull to have?

If you take out Minion Life Support you might find the are dying to fast and you need to recast all the time. Which could slow you down in maps. But if you do remove it and the survive then do not see an issue.

As to the Spectres go with 2x Carnage Chieftains and 2x Salve Drivers. Or try 3x Slave Drivers and 1 Carnage Chieftains if that 1 chieftain can supply frenzy to all our minions easily enough.

Currently I am running 2x Carnage Chieftains and 2x Undying Evangelist.

Carnage Chieftain's give my minions Frenzy Charges

Undying Evangelist do Delayed Blast, AoE Physical spell and Proximity Shield
I think is supposed to be corpse blast type effect.

But this league the Slave Driver from The Control Blocks (Act 5)
and Solar Guard from (Act 8): The Solaris Temple Level 1 or Level 2, The Harbour Bridge, The Solaris Concourse seem to be the most popular, as per the wiki.

GrunkleBob uses Slave Driver and he says they are good. I have yet to switch over to them to see if it is an improvement.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre
This is the wiki page and they have listed what all the mobs do when you use them as spectres.

I pair Raise Spectre with Blood Magic Support, as it allows them to use their abilities more often. They have a ton of health.

I have them in my shield which gives +2 to minion gems and the +2 to minion gems from my Ascendancy is making them level 21 currently.

Cheers!

"
"
PostoFragola написал:

If you take out Minion Life Support you might find the are dying to fast and you need to recast all the time. Which could slow you down in maps. But if you do remove it and the survive then do not see an issue.

As to the Spectres go with 2x Carnage Chieftains and 2x Salve Drivers. Or try 3x Slave Drivers and 1 Carnage Chieftains if that 1 chieftain can supply frenzy to all our minions easily enough.

Currently I am running 2x Carnage Chieftains and 2x Undying Evangelist.

Carnage Chieftain's give my minions Frenzy Charges

Undying Evangelist do Delayed Blast, AoE Physical spell and Proximity Shield
I think is supposed to be corpse blast type effect.

But this league the Slave Driver from The Control Blocks (Act 5)
and Solar Guard from (Act 8): The Solaris Temple Level 1 or Level 2, The Harbour Bridge, The Solaris Concourse seem to be the most popular, as per the wiki.

GrunkleBob uses Slave Driver and he says they are good. I have yet to switch over to them to see if it is an improvement.

This is the wiki page and they have listed what all the mobs do when you use them as spectres.

I pair Raise Spectre with Blood Magic Support, as it allows them to use their abilities more often. They have a ton of health.

I have them in my shield which gives +2 to minion gems and the +2 to minion gems from my Ascendancy is making them level 21 currently.

Cheers!

Thank you very much!
"
PostoFragola написал:

If you are at the point that your zombies simply don't die, and you will be at some point, I suggest a lvl 3 (or 4) Empower. That raises your zombie's base phys damage significantly with every level. All those other +% phys damage gems/passives/Hatred aura/whatever are going off that base damage soooo...
If you are trading you can get a corrupted lvl 3 for dirt cheap. I actually throw mine away if they do not corrupt to lvl 4.

Also, if you are at that point, you may consider swapping out your Fortify for a more DPS oriented gem.

Just remember to stay away from halls of the grandmaster and reflect maps. Other than that I have never come close to any of my minions dying.

I suggest a spectre gem in a ring with a socket. You're hurting your zombie DPS possibilities, IMO, if you throw a spectre gem in with them.

To finally get to your question; depends on what you want your spectres to do. support or DPS. I use mine for support.

Here is a good list:

Zombie on!

Edit: Yea, what Peleus said. If you have room to link spectres with something else. i.e. you removed a CWDT 4l. Blood magic is a good choice for the chimps. But careful if you are not using chimps as blood magic does not work for every spectre. Some spectre skills are simply just on a cooldown. You'll know it when you see it. :)

Последняя редакция: Pip_n_Tip. Время: 14 нояб. 2019 г., 10:43:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация