3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Pip_n_Tip написал:

My little voices are whispering that I am gonna end up right back here in the new league. But want to see how this build melds with totems. I fear I will get tired of dropping totems. So used to just standing around picking my nose.

Zombie on!

It's just totems instead of skeletons ;)
I did a holy flame totem and gave them all the power, I just run around casting Flamability... OR... just stand in the middle of the totems and watch them all melt! UNFORTUNATELY, my experiments are on my Gen1 PS4 so they crap out at T12 maps. Still killed Hydra, but it was a laggy mess. Had a blast with icicle mines... literally :) My Deadeye is growing up fine, I want to play Ballista to see how much improved they are next league! There are soooo many better options for totems than ranger... I HOPE GGG fixed that! I want artillery backup to add to my artillery! Playing ice shot... OMG Alva loves me! A temple melter, those HOI explosions are beautiful! Think I hit Highgate last night bout ready for 3rd ascendancy, Deadeye has soooo many beautiful options! It's hard to pick 4! Still got a couple weekends to hit 25 challenges on my necro, only need 1 thing on a couple.

Just some fine examples of the power WoD has enabled in me... There really isn't a side of the tree I fear anymore! Now it's just deeper understanding and figuring out great gear combos. I can make anything a lv91 in sub par gear and that is where I wanted to be when I started this quest!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:

My little voices are whispering that I am gonna end up right back here in the new league. But want to see how this build melds with totems. I fear I will get tired of dropping totems. So used to just standing around picking my nose.

Zombie on!

It's just totems instead of skeletons ;)
I did a holy flame totem and gave them all the power, I just run around casting Flamability... OR... just stand in the middle of the totems and watch them all melt! UNFORTUNATELY, my experiments are on my Gen1 PS4 so they crap out at T12 maps. Still killed Hydra, but it was a laggy mess. Had a blast with icicle mines... literally :) My Deadeye is growing up fine, I want to play Ballista to see how much improved they are next league! There are soooo many better options for totems than ranger... I HOPE GGG fixed that! I want artillery backup to add to my artillery! Playing ice shot... OMG Alva loves me! A temple melter, those HOI explosions are beautiful! Think I hit Highgate last night bout ready for 3rd ascendancy, Deadeye has soooo many beautiful options! It's hard to pick 4! Still got a couple weekends to hit 25 challenges on my necro, only need 1 thing on a couple.

Just some fine examples of the power WoD has enabled in me... There really isn't a side of the tree I fear anymore! Now it's just deeper understanding and figuring out great gear combos. I can make anything a lv91 in sub par gear and that is where I wanted to be when I started this quest!
:) I'll be adding Ballista Support to the EH link in my Scion guide for 3.9. (But the credit is all yours. You know the game well! Isn't it cool to look back at the tree one day and not be intimidated anymore?)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
Aaaaaaaaaaand, I'm back to running temp chains aura and trying out the ruined helions. Ditched skitterbots but added elemental proliferation to my power siphon attack.
I need help.

I also miss my increased curse aoe from the original passive tree setup. Trying to figure out a way to fix this without messing with my points. Temp chains aura not big enough imo. A 4l with increased aoe gem you say? Can't figure out how to bring mana res into range.
There must be something out there. Some way. Somehow.

Zombie on!

Blashpemy+temp chain+aoe+enlighten lvl 3 or 4 maybe

Tbh I don't use aoe enhance as I just run into the middle of packs anyway now 13k+ effective life makes me go leeeeroy Jenkins 🤪 changing my 2nd necro to a chaos zombie build as withering touch is hella good so will try that out this week and will stop messing about and get 95 and finish a few more challenges on necro_shugo before league ends

Still need blight herald for 1 challenge and ohne trix Rouge exil for a 2nd challenge and they been missing since week 2 of league for me🤦‍♂️ and expecting to finish 4 other so might get my wings this league (maybe a possible who knows lol)

Totems and zombies you say... if you look at my templar I was trying freezing pulse totems + skele at start of league lol

hmmm... freezing pulse totems + frost sentinel spectres + bone chill zombies + skitterbots + hatred ... I have a build idea lol 😂😂😁

No fear of POB here anymore or that pesky passive tree now I am happy to stride in throw ponts about and theorycraft until it falls flat on its face then try again😁😁
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Последняя редакция: 0nyX. Время: 26 нояб. 2019 г., 9:22:43
Thanks guys a lot!

I was worried a bit about Ascendancy and was reading a bit about re-doing it in-game, but if it's included then it's a breeze!

What worries me now is that majority of my gems for this build is low level, but hopefully I can level them up quickly enough to be running some low tier maps.

We'll see how it goes :)
:) I'll be adding Ballista Support to the EH link in my Scion guide for 3.9. (But the credit is all yours. You know the game well! Isn't it cool to look back at the tree one day and not be intimidated anymore?)[/quote]

HELL YEAH! I mean, I know nothing of uniques and what chest does what.
Perfect example, I was unique heavy on my Deadeye to get 100% cold.
Took off 3 key pieces and was still at 100%! Also using silverbranch and tabula so there is TONS of room for improvement.
I thought I heard Ballista was going to be fairly accessible to all ascendancies to hit 5 totems. Hopefully not just scion and templar.
You know WoD, I have not done a successful Scion yet... this may yet again be your league!
But honestly, it's rangers league, I WILL make at least one.

Bows are BIG fun kids, go do some experimenting!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
0nyX написал:

Blashpemy+temp chain+aoe+enlighten lvl 3 or 4 maybe

My only shot at not destroying my mess is an Aul's Uprising amulet with a "hatred reserves no mana" mod and then I could 4l my temp chains aura.
But I ain't gonna do it. Too much work, too many changes, too many orbs.

I am officially now back to having no idea what build I want to do next league.
Thanks a whole hell of alot you guys.

Zombie on?
I am certainly running a zombie variant and definitely a bow build too

Just not certain which bow build atm I want some screen obliterating stupidness to play about with lol
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Последняя редакция: 0nyX. Время: 27 нояб. 2019 г., 5:26:48
I once wanted to thank you for your great guides. But especially for the zombie guide.
With this I am the first time (since years) to get into the maps and have so much fun.
I am very slow and I am overwhelmed with several buttons and the mouse at the same time.
Thank you so much for your efforts and your always up-to-date guides!

I'm so happy!
"
I once wanted to thank you for your great guides. But especially for the zombie guide.
With this I am the first time (since years) to get into the maps and have so much fun.
I am very slow and I am overwhelmed with several buttons and the mouse at the same time.
Thank you so much for your efforts and your always up-to-date guides!

I'm so happy!
Hey boyker,

Thank you very much! That's very nice of you! Congratulations on reaching maps! The game is so much fun once mapping starts. I hope you really like the process!

I'm very glad my style of play suites yours and has helped you enjoy the game.

Thank you for taking the time to be so thoughtful and encouraging. I too am excited to update my guides to 3.9!

Congrats again on reaching maps!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Off topic here. My Dodging Cyclone build is done but the guide is not. That being said, I've had lots of excitement shown towards it and so I've posted it early and unfinished: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2682751. All the information you need to play is there. But the explanations are not. So feel free to start playing and have a great time. I'll be updating the guide constantly until it is done but the build itself won't change. (I've finally made my decisions!)

I'm sorry it took so long to make! I was going to have it done for 3.7 but heard that the Raider was going to be modified in 3.8. So I waited in case GGG removed the Dodge mechanic from the ascendancy (which is what the build revolves around.) Luckily they didn't remove Dodge. But then they added Elemental perks which screwed up my decision making even more and require TONS more theory crafting. THEN ExileCon was just around the corner and so I figured I'd better wait for those announcements. And now EVERYTHING is going to hit the fan when PoE 2 comes out...but PoE 2 is going to be amazing and I can't wait.

Either way, I'm really sorry it took until the end of 3.8 to release this. I hope you enjoy it but would definitely prefer honest feedback.

Thanks again everyone for all of your amazing encouragement.

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация