3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
MaSo123 написал:
Hello!

Is this build good for 3.8 stuff?
Just found it and I'm on act 2 - but play actual like I think it's the best 😀
Maybe better to follow a guide

Are you able to melt bosses too?

I am actually surprised how fast bosses are dead. Especially once you get the Vaal Summon Skeleton.
Hej

Thanks for the answers!
But its another thing if we talk about act bosses or about bosses later in maps?
I want to find out, if it's possible to kill u-elder and shaper with it?

But hej man, great guide!
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Shoot! Thanks for the correction! I've changed it.

Your changes are cool! I hope they take you deep! I like hearing what people have changed.

I just noticed that they changed the Tavukai page when I wasn't looking! Gah, Legion only, that's going to make it expensive to aquire in Blight.
*Quickly checks poe.trade* Yep. One and a half exalts. *Sigh*

Okay, no need for MulTotSup or SRS then... Looks like I could follow this build pretty exactly.
"
SauMaris написал:
"
MaSo123 написал:
Hello!

Is this build good for 3.8 stuff?
Just found it and I'm on act 2 - but play actual like I think it's the best 😀
Maybe better to follow a guide

Are you able to melt bosses too?

I am actually surprised how fast bosses are dead. Especially once you get the Vaal Summon Skeleton.
"
MaSo123 написал:
Hej

Thanks for the answers!
But its another thing if we talk about act bosses or about bosses later in maps?
I want to find out, if it's possible to kill u-elder and shaper with it?

But hej man, great guide!

Vaal Summon Skeleton would wreck bosses all the way into Tier 10 Maps in Legion... I'm not expecting that to have changed much, though I will probably have 2 Summon Skeletons in my final setup, a normal one to link with Infernal Legion for Minion Instability and a Vaal that stands alone in an unset ring so they last until the duration ends.
Последняя редакция: MasterZoen. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 6:50:44
I just want to say thank you for this and your other guides. They're simple to understand and work really well. Loving the zombies in this league!
Loving the build so far, just made it to act 6 and it's been a blast.

Just a note, the Cast When Damage Taken gems you can buy in act 4 are pre-levelled (lvl 3 for me at the time), so they weren't good for the build, I needed to take like 80% of my life in damage before they triggered. I had to wait until I unlocked Lilly to get them at lvl 1.

In any case, back to blowing things with my zombies and summoning skellingbombs :D
"
MasterZoen написал:

Vaal Summon Skeleton would wreck bosses all the way into Tier 10 Maps in Legion... I'm not expecting that to have changed much, though I will probably have 2 Summon Skeletons in my final setup, a normal one to link with Infernal Legion for Minion Instability and a Vaal that stands alone in an unset ring so they last until the duration ends.

How to setup Vaal Skeletons is something that I have been pondering while I wait for Blight to launch on Console. I have found them very effective against all Bosses - but with the later ones, particularly those with phases, one must pick their spot in order to get the best result (I usually try to save them until the end, but the Red Elder would be a specific counter example to that). If I did split Vaal and Regular, I'd probably think about going with The Hungry Loop.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Hungry_Loop

I found Vaal Skeletons very effective in Legion encounters, but I guess that I'll see about Blight when I get there. I'm interested in hearing how you work things out.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
I just wonder if i can add Unique Item Baron (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Baron) to this build.

if i can, then I think very effective for survive.

How about That? Can you consider to add Baron in this build?
Последняя редакция: Kartz00. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 9:40:30
"
Kartz00 написал:
I just wonder if i can add Unique Item Baron (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Baron) to this build.

Generally, you can wear whatever Uniques that you fancy - just so long as you maintain suitable Life and Elemental Resists of course. I would guess that the question is, how many of the Baron's special effects do you think that you can get? I would imagine that getting 300 Strength is doable, with a little work on the Tree and some extra effort in gearing. But as I understand it, getting 1000 Strength requires (or it did) some specific Uniques and perhaps access to many Strength nodes. So if 1000 is your goal, I suggest Googling "Baron Build" to get an idea of what would be required. And as always, if you do figure out a way, please share it with the rest of us.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
"
walkjohn55 написал:
"
Kartz00 написал:

Generally, you can wear whatever Uniques that you fancy - just so long as you maintain suitable Life and Elemental Resists of course. I would guess that the question is, how many of the Baron's special effects do you think that you can get? I would imagine that getting 300 Strength is doable, with a little work on the Tree and some extra effort in gearing. But as I understand it, getting 1000 Strength requires (or it did) some specific Uniques and perhaps access to many Strength nodes. So if 1000 is your goal, I suggest Googling "Baron Build" to get an idea of what would be required. And as always, if you do figure out a way, please share it with the rest of us.

Look for the zombiemancer builds on this forum or any of the other necro builds - The Baron features heavily. Also trees for The Baron builds are tweaked from what this build follows as Baron goes strength chasing.
<3
Последняя редакция: Jancela. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 13:44:38

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация