3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

WoD,

I really liked the 3.7 zombie build and am really enjoying this 3.8 zombie build even more. I took my 3.7 level 80 witch and converted it to this 3.8 build. Once the zombies and Carrion Golem are called to life in my hideout, it is a zero button build unless I want to bring out my skeletons, which I use judiciously. When I do use skeletons I run and get out of their way before they explode and kill me.

Thanks for this build and all you do for the POE community that follows you. You are appreciated.
"
rateyesbig написал:
WoD,

I really liked the 3.7 zombie build and am really enjoying this 3.8 zombie build even more. I took my 3.7 level 80 witch and converted it to this 3.8 build. Once the zombies and Carrion Golem are called to life in my hideout, it is a zero button build unless I want to bring out my skeletons, which I use judiciously. When I do use skeletons I run and get out of their way before they explode and kill me.

Thanks for this build and all you do for the POE community that follows you. You are appreciated.

Your skelies will not kill you or even harm you
Hello Everyone!

The pastebin has been updated to 3.8. Thank you to the PoB creator for doing so much PoB work at home after you've had such long days working at GGG.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
MaSo123 написал:
Hello!

Is this build good for 3.8 stuff?
Just found it and I'm on act 2 - but play actual like I think it's the best 😀
Maybe better to follow a guide

Are you able to melt bosses too?
Hey MaSo123,

Ya. This build is great for 3.8. It melts bosses too. :)

"
King_Haart написал:
I'm trying it out now, only level 20 but quite enjoying it so far!

Still have plenty of room to grow DPS but the survivability is pretty good and things do melt, if not immediately. Have had no trouble with Blight spores except once when my internet froze and it was mostly over by the time it recovered.

@Wrecker - one question, do you think it's worth considering Alira in 3.8 or would you still go with Eramir?
Hey King_Haart,

Thanks! Glad you're liking it.

I wouldn't go with Alira. Resists are really easy to get with this build and Global Crit doesn't apply to minions; only you. Mana isn't a problem for this build either.

Good question! Let me know if you have any more.

"
MaSo123 написал:
Hej

Thanks for the answers!
But its another thing if we talk about act bosses or about bosses later in maps?
I want to find out, if it's possible to kill u-elder and shaper with it?

But hej man, great guide!
For sure. I don't think this version will have any problem at all with Uber bosses in the center of the atlas. The previous versions did and in 3.8 all minion stuff is even more powerful.

"
rokis написал:
I just want to say thank you for this and your other guides. They're simple to understand and work really well. Loving the zombies in this league!
Hey rokis,

Thanks for takin the time to be encouraging. It's these messages that let me know the guides are as helpful as I hope. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for the guides at all. :). Thanks.

"
Kaorael написал:
Loving the build so far, just made it to act 6 and it's been a blast.

Just a note, the Cast When Damage Taken gems you can buy in act 4 are pre-levelled (lvl 3 for me at the time), so they weren't good for the build, I needed to take like 80% of my life in damage before they triggered. I had to wait until I unlocked Lilly to get them at lvl 1.

In any case, back to blowing things with my zombies and summoning skellingbombs :D
Hey Kaorael,

Thanks! I'm glad you liking it! Ya, it sucks not being able to buy your gems right when they unlock. I normally have to wait for Lily too. If you want though, Siosa sells everything at level 1 as well, but he's a pain to deal with.

Thanks again :).

"
Kartz00 написал:
I just wonder if i can add Unique Item Baron (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Baron) to this build.

if i can, then I think very effective for survive.

How about That? Can you consider to add Baron in this build?
Hey Kartz00,

I wish. The Baron is REALLY strong is my favourite looking unique in the game. BUT! The consequence of its power is the demand of it. Your whole build needs to revolve around getting tons of Strength (both the tree and gear). You could use it for sure, but our guide won't meet any of the strength required perks. Sorry. You'd have to look for a Baron specific build.

"
rateyesbig написал:
WoD,

Hey rateyesbig,

You are very kind. I'm glad my preferences and required playstyle are helpful to others. Thanks (again) for taking the time to be thoughtful :). I'm glad you're liking this build too! Let me know what you think as you keep going compared to the previous league! 0 button builds are sooooo relaxing to play :).

Thanks again!

(Oh, and as SauMaris said, your minions and their explosions can't hurt you.)

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
According to the updated POB, there is no +2 to Minion Support Gems on WOD's Build (which has Unnatural Strength selected (it was in the notes too)).

Oh well - it is still a very useful selection, especially if you are trying to boost Gem levels to cash in on additional Minions.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
"
walkjohn55 написал:
According to the updated POB, there is no +2 to Minion Support Gems on WOD's Build (which has Unnatural Strength selected (it was in the notes too)).

Oh well - it is still a very useful selection, especially if you are trying to boost Gem levels to cash in on additional Minions.
Hey walkjohn55,

I don't understand. The updated PoB has Unnatural Strength selected. Does it not show up on yours? Or were you expecting it somewhere else? I don't think I understand your post. Sorry.

Annnnnd

I see that the prior version of POB was the same. At one point we were wondering if Unnatural Strength affected Minion Support Gems. It looks like it does not - guess I was just slow to pick up on it.

Edit: On second thought, I guess I cannot tell now what the prior version said - I thought that loading an older 3.8 Character would work, but it just uses the latest version.
Последняя редакция: walkjohn55. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 18:06:46
"
walkjohn55 написал:
I see that the prior version of POB was the same. At one point we were wondering if Unnatural Strength affected Minion Support Gems. It looks like it does not - guess I was just slow to pick up on it.

Edit: On second thought, I guess I cannot tell now what the prior version said - I thought that loading an older 3.8 Character would work, but it just uses the latest version.
Ah. Thanks for clarifying. I just looked up Unnatural Strength on the wiki. This is what it says: "Unnatural Strength is a Notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Necromancer that grants two additional gem levels to all your equipped gems with the "Minion" tag.". I hope it's correct.

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 18:53:56
If anyone following this thread has selected Unnatural Strength, perhaps they can let us know what happens in-game. Perhaps POB was just "over corrected" and will be changed again.
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
walkjohn55 написал:

Ah. Thanks for clarifying. I just looked up Unnatural Strength on the wiki. This is what it says: "Unnatural Strength is a Notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Necromancer that grants two additional gem levels to all your equipped gems with the "Minion" tag.". I hope it's correct.

"
walkjohn55 написал:
If anyone following this thread has selected Unnatural Strength, perhaps they can let us know what happens in-game. Perhaps POB was just "over corrected" and will be changed again.

"Unnatural Strength = +2 Level to all Minion Skill Gems" is what the tree states in game once allocated.

As GGG did state somewhere cause there was confusion it's only skill gems with the minion tag that get the +2 from the ascendancy - not support gems with the minion tag.

Edit: Once allocated your gear with will state "+2 Levels from Global Modifiers"

So for my char Banana_Jan my Zombies, Skellies, Golem, Spectres, Holy Relic, and Offering are buffed.
<3
Последняя редакция: Jancela. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 19:05:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация