[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
DamageIncorporated написал:
I'm at 10,200 EHP now, and it feels very good. I'd say it's tankier then a necro minion build by virtue of the redonculous sustain. I'm working on getting chaos resist now, got

And one of my rings is replaceable, while also planning for my amulet to be replaceable with a Aul's. Will need to get Vitality or Anger leech Watchers Eye /Aul, or one of the two combos.

Staff will be last I think. Something to work towards.

Love the belt! It's just a better version of mine!

I'm sitting at 10.1k eHP right now, though I need to fix my chest enchant for 10% instead of 6%. That'll get me another 400 or so.

I would really encourage getting the staff going before anything else. It's going to be the biggest DPS boost available to the build.

TADA!!! Finally got my 7L Staff! I will multimod this eventually for 10% double damage as well. Eventually.

So now having gotten this I can say....

Links *need* to be VD-Conc Effect-Intensify-Spell Cascade-Elemental Focus-Controlled Destruction-Arcane Surge (Staff)

With level 20 VD I have 141 mana cost which is just enough to proc on every cast.

The reduced mana cost does two things:

1. I take almost 300 less damage per cast which is a direct increase to recovery.

2. With JUST battle Rouse Enchantment on my amulet (8% of damage taken gained as mana) I can infinitely sustain my VD. I believe 6% on ring craft should suffice.

AKA: We can use a different watcher's eye. :D

I moved combustion to Wave of Conviction and added ball lightning as well to help spread curse and proc EO.
this build versus dual poet pen VD which is better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60AE6iA0fa0

1 prefer build that no need 6L, cheap items, and can be used in earlier game possible, and skill no need aim at boss.
Последняя редакция: SoFastx. Время: 14 сент. 2019 г., 12:11:31
Thank you for the guide, just ended story and I'm about to start gearing my toon. So, I'm a little confused. Do we really need the clarity watcher's eye? Or having battle rouse annointed and a crafted ring is enough? Would gladly save that exa (watcher's eye price atm).

And for belt + boots with recovery. I see you have a crafted belt now. Would you advise going directly for that option?

For staff, what would be the best way to craft it? Fossils, alt spam...

Sorry for all this questions
Thank you
"
SoFastx написал:
this build versus dual poet pen VD which is better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60AE6iA0fa0

1 prefer build that no need 6L, cheap items, and can be used in earlier game possible, and skill no need aim at boss.

I ran this on day 1 because it levels well as self cast with no need for uniques to funtction

That said, Scold's is required to make it tick. But it's cheap. Tabula is good enough for a 6L to use until something better is gotten later. Martyr of Innocence is also quite inexpensive and incredibly strong.

That said, it was discussed earlier in the thread about poet's pen and...

I think it's fine. I plan to test them myself now that I got my staff made. It's one of my favorite items of all time. And, if after testing it, I like it, I'll incorporate it into the build.

That said, Poet's Pen will be less damage per ball by a lot. But, play the game the way you wanna play it. I'm happy to discuss about pens too since it IS on my to-do list. :)

"
mrpilhas написал:
Thank you for the guide, just ended story and I'm about to start gearing my toon. So, I'm a little confused. Do we really need the clarity watcher's eye? Or having battle rouse annointed and a crafted ring is enough? Would gladly save that exa (watcher's eye price atm).

And for belt + boots with recovery. I see you have a crafted belt now. Would you advise going directly for that option?

For staff, what would be the best way to craft it? Fossils, alt spam...

Sorry for all this questions
Thank you

Hey! All questions are good and I haven't had the time to give the guide a good overhaul yet so these are good.

When I got my watcher's eye I paid 25c for it....If you're on a budget you can get away with battle Rouse+Ring Crafts. 8%+6%+6% is 20% anyways. You need more if you have Fevered mind setup (pre 7L staff). I dropped Watcher's Eye mod now that I have only 141 mana cost.

I have decided that 22% is enough if it means getting higher quality gear. This let me get some much needed chaos resistance and more Life+ES. That said, 30% is always going to be the goal.

As for the staff....
I suggest buying one with Arcane surge+Double damage already rolled on it, or alt spamming for just arcane surge.

Fossil crafting will yield the best possible result but is expensive to craft.

Hope this helps!
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 14 сент. 2019 г., 13:01:33
Thank you so much for the quick answer :)
I'm not particularly on a budget. Have around 10 exas to throw at this build, just trying to see what should I focus first, and if I can skip some of the "entry" items. Will probably just buy the watcher's eye anyway, because I know my luck when it comes to 6l stuff. It will take me a month xD

Will use my 6l on chest, have a a 5l martyr that I can use while I search for a good staff. Think I will go for a belt like yours, and focus on getting as much as I can on the boots. Will shop later. Do you mind if I add you?

Thank you
hey bro, awesome build !
do u mind check my char (SalviniisPregnant) if something is wrong ? i'm really squishy, have an hard time doing the uberlab, izaro die fast but traps destroy me. i'm kinda blocked on t6 maps, i can do others but mobs evaporates me. actually i have 4k life and 2.5 k es when buffed by spirit offering. any advice ? btw on ur char stupidity u have an axe on the weapon swap slot, it gives rampage normally, but i don't understand how can be used if is there. kinda confused.

keep going, build is tons of fun !
"
auron91k написал:
hey bro, awesome build !
do u mind check my char (SalviniisPregnant) if something is wrong ? i'm really squishy, have an hard time doing the uberlab, izaro die fast but traps destroy me. i'm kinda blocked on t6 maps, i can do others but mobs evaporates me. actually i have 4k life and 2.5 k es when buffed by spirit offering. any advice ? btw on ur char stupidity u have an axe on the weapon swap slot, it gives rampage normally, but i don't understand how can be used if is there. kinda confused.

Uber lab can be a pain. Try to stack some phys mitigation (Arctic Armour, Soul of Gruthkul for starters).

I can't see your characters because you have it set to private.

As for the axe, I was using it to start rampage on blight encounters before I switched VD to Staff. Once rampage starts you can swap back and it'll keep going as long as you maintain the kill streak. Doesn't work for me anymore though.

Hope this helps!
how do you perform on blighted maps? do you build towers?

I failed now 2 times hard on some T4/T5 blighted Map.
Which bandit should I choose?
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
auron91k написал:
hey bro, awesome build !

Uber lab can be a pain. Try to stack some phys mitigation (Arctic Armour, Soul of Gruthkul for starters).

I can't see your characters because you have it set to private.

As for the axe, I was using it to start rampage on blight encounters before I switched VD to Staff. Once rampage starts you can swap back and it'll keep going as long as you maintain the kill streak. Doesn't work for me anymore though.

Hope this helps!

i've unlocked the chars, thx for the tips!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация